shooting st. charles,denny's restaurant

Full story: Fox2Now 22
A person is found shot in the back at a Denny's restaurant in St. Charles. Police discovered the victim around 11:15 last night inside a car. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nada

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Drug deal gone bad.. got shot drove himself to the hospital.. didnt make it.. Shot over 200 weed really guys?
Annon

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2010
What has this world come to? Big Dan was a good guy.. I hope they catch the guy who did this!!!
jimjim

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2010
I think he died
Danielle

Omaha, NE

#6 Jul 14, 2010
His name was Daniel Brennan and he was 23 years old. He died a couple hours later.
sad

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 14, 2010
So sorry for the loss of life for all of Dan's friends and family. I used to live in Sunbrook about three years ago. That place was a shithole. The apartments were fine, but the drug use there was out of control. The cops had to drive through there every night, and there were even rumors of undercover cops moving in there. Wish they would clean that place up.
Sad friend

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Regardless of what happened Dan was a good guy and he did not deserve what happened to him!!! RIP "BIG DAN"
The One

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 14, 2010
Do drug and look what happens
a mom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Jul 14, 2010
My prayers go out to Big Dan's mother and family and friends. I lost my son-in-law on May 15, 2010 by someone elses hands. He worked at a used car lot in St.Louis, and was shot to death while at work. There has been no arrest as of yet. I pray they find your sons killer quickly. My heart goes out to you. If anyone knows anything no matter how big or small about Dan's murder please go to the police.
Ann

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Danny was a good kid....a "gentle giant". I have known him since he was barely a year old.....his family is like my family and they are devastated! Please those of you who don't have a clue, keep your unvarnished hurtful comments to yourself. The family needs a lot of love, prayers and support right now.

God has you now Danny...you will be so greatly missed and forever loved.
Way To Go

Rolla, MO

#16 Jul 15, 2010
My prayers go out to the family.
sad news

Saint Peters, MO

#17 Jul 15, 2010
Yeah, I'm sure the suspects really got a lot in that robbery. Never anything worth taking a life over. Condolences to the family. Police...Good luck catching the shooter.
Cameron

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 15, 2010
No one deserves to die that way RIP Big Dan you were a great guy.
hear me

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2010
if I was a betting man, I would say the peeps were some coons. I live on the eastside and they do stuff like this everyday over here. Looks like they are creeping their way out to you guys. Feel sorry for ya

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 17, 2010
Waiting for a "This just in, suspect in St Charles murder has been arrested". COME ON, BRING IT!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2010
ya daz it

Yukon, OK

#23 Jul 22, 2010
Yea day git da money,killed anuther whitey typical bro's kill for a handfull of change, anothers life means nothing to them.
Concerned Citizen

Saint Charles, MO

#24 Jul 22, 2010
hear me wrote:
if I was a betting man, I would say the peeps were some coons. I live on the eastside and they do stuff like this everyday over here. Looks like they are creeping their way out to you guys. Feel sorry for ya
You are a complete idiot! Why would you just completely verbally assault an entire race! Go back to the East side, PLEASE!!!
Stats

Saint Peters, MO

#26 Aug 16, 2010
Well the truth is the blacks are a failed race.Not all just 95% of them.Look at the cancer/plague from the city to north St Louis to North County they destroyed miles and miles of St Louis.Hell even the grass dies.My dad says they kill the grass with Koolaid and monkey piss. For 150 years they have proved that they cannot change for the better.Just think what a great city and state we would have if we were n@#$%*less.
big j

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Aug 17, 2010
Stats wrote:
Well the truth is the blacks are a failed race.Not all just 95% of them.Look at the cancer/plague from the city to north St Louis to North County they destroyed miles and miles of St Louis.Hell even the grass dies.My dad says they kill the grass with Koolaid and ****. For 150 years they have proved that they cannot change for the better.Just think what a great city and state we would have if we were n@#$%*less.
I would love to see where you get your stats from. I will say that the klan websites are probably not the best place to find info concerning race.

BTW, I should fail so much to become the president of the US. YOUR president. burns you clean up I bet.
rockin raven

Ashland, KY

#28 Feb 25, 2011
big j wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see where you get your stats from. I will say that the klan websites are probably not the best place to find info concerning race.
BTW, I should fail so much to become the president of the US. YOUR president. burns you clean up I bet.
You burn me up! I'm coming to take you back where we should of took youns along time before MLK! Get out of America scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 16 min Dick Withers 433
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min Abdurratln 2,695
Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) Sep 13 jackiepitt 20
jack eigles Sep 12 ann wright 3
Direct Buy Sep 10 Richard 2
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) Sep 10 Another Tax Payer 21
•••
St. Peters Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Peters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••