Thief Steals Wallet, Charges Over $5,...

Thief Steals Wallet, Charges Over $5,000 To Stolen Credit Cards

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Thief Steals Wallet, Charges Over $5,000 To Stolen Credit Cards. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

St. Peters Police need your help in identifying a man who stole a wallet in a local restaurant then charged over $5,600.00 on the stolen credit cards within one hour of the theft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Rick

O Fallon, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I'm from O'Fallon and I'm seeing alot more crime since I've seen alot more Blacks out here .
They either moved here and brought the city with them or they travel here from the city to rob and steal . I feel sorry for the good Blacks that fled their own kind only to have it follow them too .
And yes a CCP is the only answer , never leave home without it .
towncar07

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2009
It's not just my imagination, I have seen a serious bump-up of serious crime in St Chas Cnty...I'm there a lot...I went from just locking the car to CCW in a year.
And should this post read Arlington Heights IL, it is incorrect but no one seems to be able to change it...if it says St Louis, then OK. let's see...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victim's boyfriend charged in Warren County mur... (Mar '07) Oct 19 Kool 84
glengate estates (Jun '09) Oct 19 Help Glengate OFa... 5
stephen grady Oct 19 ccc 1
Debbie Johnley (Feb '13) Oct 17 HotTake 12
lack of law enforcement in st charles (Jul '14) Oct 8 Cloverbrook Buddy 8
Family Auction Center Oct 8 Disgusted with FAC 12
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Oct 6 Jake 20

St. Peters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Peters Mortgages