St Charles snitches
ThnkitsBS

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Donny white is running his mouth in jail trying to get out - making things up on people who aren't doing anything - what a POS!
Ntinmytwn

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Amy schrouder n mike double r also running their mouths!
So...

O Fallon, MO

#3 Aug 20, 2011
If you didn't do illegal and stupid stuff you wouldn't have to worry about anyone running their mouth!
Eric Joe bill 82783

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Total rats all of them out on OR bonds after nearly killing 6 kids in meth Lab
just sayin

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 8, 2012
amy schrouder & eric were together ironic? prosecuter office i hear had "issues" so ole chuck is getting or has gotten a new prosecuter. lets stay on this story! eric would not have even had to go to prison had he quit shooting up meth! even after this bust dude is caught up just like a fien.
bill

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 3, 2013
wow i never knew any of this before i moved back here! evil people who can harm kids
lol

Fairfax, VA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
just sayin wrote:
amy schrouder & eric were together ironic? prosecuter office i hear had "issues" so ole chuck is getting or has gotten a new prosecuter. lets stay on this story! eric would not have even had to go to prison had he quit shooting up meth! even after this bust dude is caught up just like a fien.
what's the story with the kids death
Sofa King Smart

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2013
I'm a snitch too. If your dumb ass can't do the time... <you know the rest>. I'm tired of all of you Heroin/Meth degenerates farking up our community.
Warrior

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Sofa King Smart wrote:
I'm a snitch too. If your dumb ass can't do the time... <you know the rest>. I'm tired of all of you Heroin/Meth degenerates farking up our community.
your all idiots !! Your all probably hooked on prescription pills but have the audacity to criticize any one else. Get a life snitching scum!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lack of law enforcement in st charles (Jul '14) Mon Craig Tilburg 5
Cleaning Plus Jul 22 Lincoln county na... 1
Lewis and Clark Restraunt Jul 12 Bad food 1
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Jul 9 70s bitch 17
I am the most special Man in St. Charles County (Mar '15) Jul 4 Greg Spinner 6
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jul 2 Gambit 14
What is happening to Lindenwood? Jun 30 StChLifer 1

St. Peters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance