Simon

Columbia, MO

#21 Feb 25, 2009
I like Ms Schneider and have respect for her and think she will win the election.
SICK

Saint Charles, MO

#22 Feb 26, 2009
Vicki is a complete scum bag. I wouldn't ever vote for her. She's been cheating on her poor husband with other married men. I do have proof of this, but it's just disgusting. NICE JOB SCUM!
Simon

Columbia, MO

#23 Feb 27, 2009
SICK wrote:
Vicki is a complete scum bag. I wouldn't ever vote for her. She's been cheating on her poor husband with other married men. I do have proof of this, but it's just disgusting. NICE JOB SCUM!
You should not be slandering her on a public site, that is just wrong, if you have a problem with her you should discuss it with her.
Whatever

United States

#24 Feb 27, 2009
Ha. Okay her drunk ass was out at a bar last night hitting on all sorts of married guys, lol. SO W/E!
peepin in

Columbia, MO

#25 Mar 10, 2009
Or maybe she was at a bar, as were you, having a goodtime, as were you, and the men you saw her talking to were friends. Do you go to a bar and sit quietly in the corner? Could your actions be misconstrued if someone were watching with the intent of gossiping about you?
Simon

Columbia, MO

#26 Mar 11, 2009
Good Luck Vicky! I am behind you!
re peepin in

Saint Charles, MO

#27 Mar 16, 2009
Too bad we were there with her and know what was going on.. Thanks anyway
WOW

Columbia, MO

#28 Mar 17, 2009
re peepin in wrote:
Too bad we were there with her and know what was going on.. Thanks anyway
So you, her friend, went with her and now you're trashing her in public. Please don't be my friend.
re WOW

Saint Charles, MO

#29 Mar 18, 2009
Did I ever say I was her fkn friend? LOL WOOOOWWWW
No, the bitch started hitting on my husband, got it? Not only was it him, but she has done this many times in the past with other married men, however she had relations with them. I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH HER. WE KNEW PEOPLE WHO WENT OUT AND SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH THEM. You people entertain me, thank you. And no, I was not looking for a friend invite from you.
sadden

United States

#30 Sep 19, 2009
I know this post are old but why would you air your own embarressing dirty laundry on a public internet site... Women can have conversations with other men without "hitting" on them. It sounds like there are some insecurites in your relationship with you and spouse. I would seek a thearpist than post my very personal feelings on the internet.
hellogoodbye

United States

#31 Jan 22, 2011
Ya- I rented from her also- I had to pack up my family to get away from her piss poor additude and fake grin in my face- what a jerk sshe was..best move I made eveer!
Jalob

Foristell, MO

#32 Jan 22, 2011
hellogoodbye wrote:
Ya- I rented from her also- I had to pack up my family to get away from her piss poor additude and fake grin in my face- what a jerk sshe was..best move I made eveer!
You should get some help for that stuttering problem.
sinbad

Saint Peters, MO

#33 Jan 31, 2013
I don't care for her one bit!! She has made way to much money on the taxpayers already if you ask me. She had done nothing what so ever!!!!!
sinbad

Saint Peters, MO

#34 Jan 31, 2013
Don't turn your back on her for a minute!!!! That is all I can say.
Sunset

Saint Peters, MO

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Don't vote for her in Fallon!!!!
KLGB

United States

#36 Oct 17, 2013
She's my landlord and she is a royal biĄ€h.
Chow

Saint Peters, MO

#37 Jun 9, 2014
The biggest backstabber ever!!
Chow

Saint Peters, MO

#38 Jun 9, 2014
Do you homework you DONT want her in O'Fallon or any place representing you!!!
Chow

Saint Peters, MO

#39 Jun 9, 2014
She is out for herself!!!!! That is all I can say!!!! Take it from someone who knows!!!!!!
just sayin

Warrenton, MO

#40 Jun 10, 2014
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not be slandering her on a public site, that is just wrong, if you have a problem with her you should discuss it with her.
its only slander if it's not true.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandalism Dec 20 bsoelle 2
slam dunk for dunken donuts but eyesore for com... Dec 18 resident 1
u.s. government is out of control Dec 18 resident 3
Cottleville in the Stlouis Today Dec 17 Southerngal10 1
UMSL offers free tax preparation services to se... (Mar '08) Dec 15 Amber Johnson 2
Hannah Virginia Lombardozzi Kempland Dec 14 Nickname 1
Lauren Frazier Dec 13 what 1
St. Peters Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Peters News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Peters

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News