Should I let my white daughter date a...
black man

Florissant, MO

#131 Jan 15, 2013
I wish you people wake up division is the game.
black man

Florissant, MO

#132 Jan 15, 2013
So much hate no one even knows why. I love my people I love all people. I will not hate, I will not hate, I love myself, I love others, I will not hate those who hate me.
White man

Houston, TX

#133 Jan 15, 2013
Here's the deal, have your daughter walk in front of a bus. That way it will be over with quickly.
honest abe..

Fairfax, VA

#134 Jan 16, 2013
Stats wrote:
The Negro / Black /African American race has been a failure since the days that their own sold them off as slaves.Never has there been such a failed society.For close to 150 years of freedom they have yet learned how to master social responsibility.I realize this does not cover all of the race just 95% of them.Take the Irish,Italians,Poles I can go on and on that have succeded in this great land. It only took them a few years to become benefitual contributing members of this great country.The black race has there own agenda and it has failed miserably.It isnt the one person that your daughter may want to date along with it is his family ,his beliefs,his ethics. Truth is black women hate the fact that black men are dating ,marrying white women.There is a lot more to this than just dating.My vote is NO stay with your own.Life will be a lot easier less problems and not co-mingling such diverse cultures.Many blacks feel the same about mixed relationships so dont call the racial card please.
I couldn't agree more with your statement that black women do not like it when a black man is with a white women. A very close friend of mine had this same issue while her teenage daughter was in Highschool. She missed so much school and eventually had to take her daughter out of school completely due to the black girls at school. They harassed, bullied, and jumped her because they didn't like the fact that she was white dating one of their kind. My answer would be NO! I'm 100% not a racist, but I believe once you are known for dating outside your race it follows you the rest of your life. Jmo
ADOLF

Eufaula, AL

#136 Feb 1, 2013
Hell NO, It go against the laws of nature it self. Why whould any Human Animal, have a deviant desire for other lesser Animals. The Germanic Race of People is the most Superior of all Humans, It is a Proven God Giving Fact, and to taint that blood with mongrel offsprings, Will be the death of the world as it was, is, and it will cease to excist.
Go against Nature, it will go against you. Go against God. God will go against you. Why do you think there disease such as cancer and Aids, and so on, it is only the effects nature fighting back, because some go against it. The Iron Law of Nature.
joe bob

Champaign, IL

#137 Feb 13, 2013
n***ers work at gas stations.
Blackman

Florissant, MO

#138 Feb 14, 2013
150 years of someone boot on our neck. You fools don't you understand your no longer the majority. Before this I never really had problem with whites. I've been following this topic. When the collapse happen and it will, all those people you talk about are going to coming for you. Who do think is going to man the fema camps. While your cities burns, there be a mass exit where do you think were coming next.Yea you might kill some of but not all. Have ever seen what a mob mentality does to someone I have, paybacks of coming the war is on. Hope your locked and loaded we are. Guns don"t bother us you do. You guys had your chance to make things right game on.
Ana

Brooklyn, NY

#139 Feb 21, 2013
I want to be cryogenically frozen and woken up when people aren't so racist. STEREOTYPES, all of the racist people who commented on this question are listing ignorant stereotypes!!!!!
Idislikeracism

Dublin, CA

#140 Feb 23, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
Hell NO. Nothing but trouble, they are violent, and you are trusting your daughters safety to a wild animal.
Why do you have to be racist and stereotipical, because he's black....obama is black and he definitely is not trouble.
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#141 Feb 23, 2013
You can't be serious. Obama is more dangerous to our society than any black thug gang banger out there. Now go back to your section eight digs,count all your free shit that the working guy,black and white give you,and shut up.
Idislikeracism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to be racist and stereotipical, because he's
black....obama is black and he definitely is not trouble.
Income earner

Homestead, PA

#142 Feb 26, 2013
Your daughter will breed little banana peelers ha ha . She will grow a big ghetto booty too. Society will make fun of her . Don't listen to the Africans on here they have an agenda to push .
Sarah

AOL

#143 Feb 27, 2013
Absolutely. If he is good to her

In fact my daughter has several times.

You should judge a man by his character and not his color.

Alot of white girls of this younger generation are more open to dating black men. Its especially trendy among the college crowd. Its really not a big deal anymore.
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#144 Feb 27, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Absolutely. If he is good to her
In fact my daughter has several times.
You should judge a man by his character and not his color.
Alot of white girls of this younger generation are more open to dating black men. Its especially trendy among the college crowd. Its really not a big deal anymore.
The hell it isn't a big deal. Whites shouldn't lay with the gros,and vice versa. You obviously were raised in a screwed up family if that's the way you think.
Concerned

Yates Center, KS

#145 Mar 2, 2013
What a DUMB QUESTION ?????
Haha

United States

#146 Mar 2, 2013
Nope don't let her she will end up pregnant and alone. Big big no they might act like humans when they're around whites but as soon as whitey isn't around the are back to being a baboon gang chattering eating and humping everything in sight.
white male

Athens, OH

#147 Mar 12, 2013
I personally would look ahead to the ultimate end of your daughters choice in a partner...a mixed race child. If that raises no alarm or discontent within your heart then hats off to you.
unbiased one

United States

#148 Apr 1, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
Hell NO. Nothing but trouble, they are violent, and you are trusting your daughters safety to a wild animal.
I believe... not all of them are.
Dont do it

O Fallon, MO

#149 Apr 4, 2013
You people can have an opinion but you have NO frickin idea unless you have experienced it yourself. I have and it has been hell since our WHITE daughter got involved with the black boys when she was 15 yrs. old.(10 YRS. AGO NOW) She has been screwed up ever since. Call me a racist, i do not care. I know how i was raised and how my children were raised---with hard-working, law abiding, church-going, morals. EVERY black guy she has been with have lacked these important attributes. Not to mention a complete lack of respect. I could write a book on this topic just from my personal experience, not to mention others with similar results. Oh, did i mention WELFARE WHORES? I am sooooooo sick of the race card being played over and over. As a white woman, i would never ever lower myself and allow the kind of treatment these young girls are exposing themselves to regarding the black boys. Never will understand it. I could say so much more. But to the original poster, you dont have to allow it BUT that means nothing because if she wants to date one she will find a way regardless of what you say.
Shocked

Pittsburgh, PA

#150 May 28, 2013
I'm shocked by reading all the horrible things on here, even if some are joking in a racist way. I am a young,black,handsome actor and model and I wanted to say not young black men are the same... Everyone is diffrent(not as in race, as in genetics and traits). As people stated earlier if he looks ghethao or acts that way then kick him to the curb. Always let your daughter be with well-mannered and good men,no matter what race they are. P.s. Even if he they might be weird like goth or something.
Shocked

Pittsburgh, PA

#151 May 28, 2013
Sorry for my grammar mistakes lol. I just wanted to point this out before some grammar nazi or teacher does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of a roof>>>beware!!!!! (Jun '13) Fri Beware of don kit... 8
How do i find attractive ladies to work. Sales. May 23 Fireworks 1
Donovan Jones's is a closet homo? May 13 Wendy 1
News Man gets life in prison for shooting at Chuck E... May 8 commenters 1
Dardenne Elementary May 6 Please be respectful 1
steven Grady May 4 GOT SCREWED BY HIM 1
Is Donovan Jones a closet homo? May 2 Jack Daniels 1

St. Peters Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Peters Mortgages