massas winghaven drug dealers!!

Posted in the St. Peters Forum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2011
someone told me the other day that one of the employees @ Massas Winghaven was dealing cocaine out of their resturaunt. If its true that really really sad because I really liked that place!! Anyone ever heard of such a thing??????
HeyNow

Wentzville, MO

#2 May 26, 2011
If you really like the place and are concerned, why don't you call the owners and let them know?
better yet

Wentzville, MO

#3 May 27, 2011
better yet, CALL THE POLICE!!!!
Jake

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 29, 2011
We used to love the place, good food, friendly atmosphere etc We never go there anymore because it is just a very loud playground for the Tony and his friends.
Too bad and the drug accusation does not surprise me. Hope they clean it up and get back to a place we feel comfortable going.
hey

Madison, WI

#6 Apr 19, 2012
this place getting any better?
Kristi636

O Fallon, MO

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Personally, I still really like Massas. There can be bad employees anywhere.
melissa

Warrenton, MO

#8 Jul 2, 2012
what?! Employees at restaurant dealing drugs? I would say that 95% of restaurants have employees who deal drugs!
haha

Wentzville, MO

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Big 10-4 buddy. Let Jeff Lang know but I'm sure he already does. I'm sure him and Vinny take some fishnet wearing gals up there to partake themselves. There is good people there. Not a fan of Tony myself either though. I thought this had already been addressed.
No massa

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Both times we've been to Massa's lately have sucked. First time, slow service. Ordered TWO veal medallions and it was a very tiny amount of meat.
Second time, waited for over an hour for our order to arrive. It should not have been so for a weekend night. We were with other people who were getting openly hostile and crabby. You find, on the one hand, that you want to placate them and tell them, "Oh, your food will be here any minute, probably somebody didn't show up tonight and our waitress is overbooked," or you want to join them and just walk out.
We will never go there again.
zerelda

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Aug 25, 2013
...really brilliant of you to post with a title like you know something when you don't know anything!! if you love the place so much WTH would you post such garbage unless you were out to TRY to ruin their business ..there has been much love for a long time for them around here so perhaps you should find somethin more worthy of your time than slander and gossip....you petty people blow my mind!!!
unbelievaBULLS wrote:
someone told me the other day that one of the employees @ Massas Winghaven was dealing cocaine out of their resturaunt. If its true that really really sad because I really liked that place!! Anyone ever heard of such a thing??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi Sun tony88 1
its me Sat tony88 1
Anyone have a script hookup? Sat Sir James Lewis 2
Habitat For Humanity Building Homes In St. Peters (Nov '09) Jan 20 workprivilage 115
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO Jan 20 Dateline 6
Drug houses in st charles,mo. (Jul '14) Jan 19 Wonti 11
Ofallon people can't dance Jan 18 Rub1Out 2
St. Peters Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?