Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Seems that the discussion regarding three builders in St Charles has been taken down,wonder why. Had to do with poor quality of homes built by T R,Triad and Johnson,could it be that the truth hurts? Heaven forbid anyone lambast mister big bucks. Seems I heard a couple of times that we have a right to express whats on our minds,oh well,guess I'm confused. This post will probably be scrubbed by the hall monitor in short order.
info

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Do you know how to find out why a discussion thread has been removed? Wonder if the moderators are the same for all the different locations
info

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Pale Dago wrote:
Seems that the discussion regarding three builders in St Charles has been taken down,wonder why. Had to do with poor quality of homes built by T R,Triad and Johnson,could it be that the truth hurts? Heaven forbid anyone lambast mister big bucks. Seems I heard a couple of times that we have a right to express whats on our minds,oh well,guess I'm confused. This post will probably be scrubbed by the hall monitor in short order.
its still there
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Apr 17, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>its still there
Strange. Searched the entire forum,found nothing on the subject. You must have better access than I.
info

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Pale Dago wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. Searched the entire forum,found nothing on the subject. You must have better access than I.
its under T.R.Hughes Struggle to survive--you were the last to comment
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>its under T.R.Hughes Struggle to survive--you were the last to comment
Thanks for the input,however I still check the entire string and find no thread on T R. I wonder if a single thread can be eliminated. Oh well,no big thing.
info

Saint Peters, MO

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Pale Dago wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the input,however I still check the entire string and find no thread on T R. I wonder if a single thread can be eliminated. Oh well,no big thing.
It is on the St. Charles thread
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#8 Apr 20, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text> It is on the St. Charles thread
Now that's a good one. It started out on the St Peters forum,wonder how it got over to St Chuck?
Reader

Elsah, IL

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Think about it , has any of these builders constructed any properties in St Charles or was most of there work done in the county ? A wonderful BAIT & SWITCH issue for our FREEDOM of SPEECH RIGHTS !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House on Pine Street (Apr '14) 5 hr Words of wisdom 6
big head country boy and his fugly wife Fri Amber 7
homeless black woman on mid rivers mall drive (Aug '11) Apr 7 Free Willy 78
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Apr 3 Grant 4
News Former St. Peters Mayor sentenced to 18 months ... (Jan '07) Apr 2 Mr st peters 9
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Apr 1 Scabs Aplenty 221
Local Politics Do you approve of Len Pagano as Mayor? Apr 1 michelle obammer 3
More from around the web

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]