Is St. Charles turning black?

Is St. Charles turning black?

Posted in the St. Peters Forum

John Paul

Florissant, MO

#1 Mar 9, 2014
I am in the process of house hunting in St. Charles and I have been shock at what I am seeing. I went to a birthday party two weeks ago at Chucky Cheeses and all I can say is wow, was not expecting that. Thursday morning I was in STC for a meeting and I stop at the Moto mart on 370 & 3rd and I was the only white person there. I currently live in Florissant and have watched year after year traditionally strong neighborhoods starting to falterer. I am seriously considering changing my housing search to Wildwood, Chesterfield or anything south / west. This reminds me of the Spanish Lake / Bellefontaine area in the early 90's.

Let me know if I am missing the mark here

Thanks
Reader

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Mar 17, 2014
At leased you are AWAKE & brave enough to pass the information to who ever is smart enough to read & digest this thread of REAL LIFE not the DREAMS & FOG of most MASS MEDIA & GOVERMENT THREADS .
Mike

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 29, 2014
John Paul wrote:
I am in the process of house hunting in St. Charles and I have been shock at what I am seeing. I went to a birthday party two weeks ago at Chucky Cheeses and all I can say is wow, was not expecting that. Thursday morning I was in STC for a meeting and I stop at the Moto mart on 370 & 3rd and I was the only white person there. I currently live in Florissant and have watched year after year traditionally strong neighborhoods starting to falterer. I am seriously considering changing my housing search to Wildwood, Chesterfield or anything south / west. This reminds me of the Spanish Lake / Bellefontaine area in the early 90's.
Thanks
the whole country seems to going down this path
Redcloud

O Fallon, MO

#4 Apr 7, 2014
First of all I am a separatist, not a racist. Yes that would be wise. Any property west of 270 and south of 40 or west of 109 south of missouri river to be extra safe.
st charles

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2014
Don't buy a house in st charles it is the new st louis slum area. Look at lake st louis for a good area or further west or south. Be warned avoid st charles, no police force at all just traffic cops here.
pinchmemustbdrea min

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jul 19, 2014
just because theres black people or because its a certain type on black neighborhood?
st charles

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2014
The certain type that steal from you home or vandalize your car cause you in their hood.
st louis

Florissant, MO

#8 Oct 1, 2014
It will be thiner later when EBOLA gets to st louis area.There is NO real treatment for it.Watch em scream for drugs to cure it and they just get pain medicine instead.It turns you into a bag of mush.And does it slowly and very painfull.
st louis

Florissant, MO

#9 Oct 2, 2014
May not want to buy a house in any city for a while as EBOLA now in st louis. Plane that went to texas stopped at lambert. See you in 21 days if you are alive.
TED MAXX

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Jan 3, 2015
No way! That's why they blew up the old bridge so it couldn't be used for metrolink (monkey subway).
WhitemanWill

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 28, 2015
YES it is!! Hang out at QT on 5th for an hour.Africans and white girls with Afticans...
Yes and Chuck E Cheese is ALL black and has been for 2 years now!!
FK I can't stand Africans!!
Gee I guess you heard about the shooting there??
FK Africans!
the truth

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jan 29, 2015
Ive worked around st Charles city for years and the answer is yes I could count how many id see in a day and no it's pretty much impossible need clicker device
ProudwhiteMan

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2015
The ONLY hope and yes I HONESTLY can say the ONLY hope for St Charles especially the area surrounding 5th and on out?? Are the HISPANICS!

They keep to themselves, don't bother anybody. They WORK for peanuts. And are THANKFUL for what they have!

Once the area around 5th is all African which is just about now?? The Africans will be rooted in and will spread FAST! That's the way it ALWAYS is....

The shooting at Monk E Cheese is NOTHING compared to what is to come.....next armed robberies of pizza delivery drivers...gas stations...

Look at what they have done to N County!! Ferguson..Spanish Lake!!

What's worse???!
Be concerned about the WHITES that protect them and stick up for them! They ALWAYS are the first to pull the race card on there kind....
ProudwhiteMan

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2015
John Paul wrote:
Thanks
And yes...Spanish Lake IS indeed a cesspool of hood Africans...started goin down when Countryside Townhomes went section 8 off Bellfontaine rd and Redman...I remember it was "the talk" of the neighborhood. And N County Police....everything Africans touch turns to SH1T...it's a proven fact....
Name just one all black area that's, safe? Just one! I didn't think so!
uncle rac

Troy, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2015
Why do black people ruin everything, for the 10% who do good there is still that 90% who are completely worthless and ruin community's, while we just sit back and let it happen
Tibbs

Union City, GA

#17 Feb 8, 2015
Saint Charles has always been Albino black, just like the Sheriff Department.
Tooie

Union City, GA

#18 Feb 8, 2015
What a joke, largest county in Missouri collecting taxes, and the only way SCC knows how to enforce laws is through people watching. Good thing, because then the monies can be used on new military toys and extra sevings of coffee and doughnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the most special Man in St. Charles County (Mar '15) Aug 8 I Quit 8
Thomas gotsch Aug 7 Laughing 1
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Aug 7 Nate 19
lack of law enforcement in st charles (Jul '14) Aug 1 Lou Hugber 6
Turn In And Report Employers Who Hire Illegal A... (Jul '07) Jul 30 Suzy 46
Dr. David Peter. Jul 29 Dr Mike Hunt 2
glengate estates (Jun '09) Jul 27 Bethany 4

St. Peters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance