To the person who paid for our dinner...

To the person who paid for our dinner Last night

Posted in the St. Peters Forum

ArmyWife79

Park Hills, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2011
My husband and I were at Denny's last night on Zumbehl. He had just gotten back from a month away from home. The Army had messed up his pay...so he was unable to eat on the trip back..as soon as his unit released him we headed to Denny's because he hadn't eaten for 20 hours. Imagine our surprise when we went to pay for our meal to find it had already been paid for..anonymously. I only get my husband for a few weeks before the Army takes him overseas..and your unexpected gift was greatly appreciated. I just wanted to say Thank-You, and God Bless. It's nice to know that there are wonderful people out there.
whatev

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2011
ArmyWife79 wrote:
My husband and I were at Denny's last night on Zumbehl. He had just gotten back from a month away from home. The Army had messed up his pay...so he was unable to eat on the trip back..as soon as his unit released him we headed to Denny's because he hadn't eaten for 20 hours. Imagine our surprise when we went to pay for our meal to find it had already been paid for..anonymously. I only get my husband for a few weeks before the Army takes him overseas..and your unexpected gift was greatly appreciated. I just wanted to say Thank-You, and God Bless. It's nice to know that there are wonderful people out there.
Amen! Tell your husband Thank You for me and my family.
Angel crys

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jul 11, 2012
That's so awesome..there are still good people out there;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sugarfire to open in Cape Girardeau Jan 14 Cape Resident 16
ERIK ZERR is back and he is a child molester (May '16) Jan 12 show-me 4
UFO spotting last night in O'Fallon, MO (Aug '11) Jan 12 Legalize It 7
Mold solutions Jan 11 Mike D 1
Ripped Off (Feb '17) Jan 11 Damn son 5
I am the most special Man in St. Charles County (Mar '15) Jan 10 Ryan Rich 9
Tonight on Zumbehl in Saint Charles Jan 5 SaintCharlesmom 1

St. Peters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance