Moving to St. Peters?
Mickster

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I am looking at a possible move to St. Peters, as well as opening a new business in the area. I would appreciate honest feedback on living and working in St. Peters.
tem

Bradley, IL

#2 Dec 2, 2012
I occasionally come out in the area I grew up on the Mo. river bottoms farming. I've got friends in the New Florence area. It seem like there is some great people in the area. I just was staying in St. Charles and the bit(h manager @ McDonalds on Elm st was very McNasty!
Fourth Amendment

Asheville, NC

#3 Dec 20, 2012
You should look into moving to unincorporated St Charles County near ST Peters. The City of St Peters is run by tax-loving neocons like Pegano who love nothing more than to take your money to sink into white elephant government projects like the Executive Parkway road that cost millions yet is rarely used.
Quest Reader

Yates Center, KS

#4 Dec 22, 2012
G O O D - L U C K - B U D D Y read the postings and do your HOMEWORK first .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victim's boyfriend charged in Warren County mur... (Mar '07) Oct 19 Kool 84
glengate estates (Jun '09) Oct 19 Help Glengate OFa... 5
stephen grady Oct 19 ccc 1
Debbie Johnley (Feb '13) Oct 17 HotTake 12
lack of law enforcement in st charles (Jul '14) Oct 8 Cloverbrook Buddy 8
Family Auction Center Oct 8 Disgusted with FAC 12
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Oct 6 Jake 20

St. Peters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Peters Mortgages