HIV-Positive Woman Gets 10 Years For Having Sex With Man

There are 10 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Oct 18, 2007, titled HIV-Positive Woman Gets 10 Years For Having Sex With Man. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

ST. CHARLES, Mo. -- A St. Charles woman with AIDS who had unprotected sex with her boyfriend was sentenced to ten years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Guy Next Door

Columbia, SC

#66 Jan 15, 2009
HRo wrote:
it's a sad story but as a gay man I'm sort of glad this story came out. I think it's good for the world to see that HIV/AIDS is not just a 'gay disease'. It can happen to anyone. And the infection rates right now are really close in the straight and gay communities.
I hope this scares enough straight people, well, straight. We all need to be doing what we can to stay safe until there is a cure. And also until there is a cure, think about donating... cures don't fund themselves.
Well said.. HRo!
towhomthismaycon cern

Saint Peters, MO

#67 Mar 7, 2013
Seriously none of u people know y she did what she did so dont throw stones. And what if she did use condoms and was still charged? Hello? U people dont know why or what,so dont throw stones..
CSM1

Saint Peters, MO

#68 Mar 7, 2013
HRo wrote:
it's a sad story but as a gay man I'm sort of glad this story came out. I think it's good for the world to see that HIV/AIDS is not just a 'gay disease'. It can happen to anyone. And the infection rates right now are really close in the straight and gay communities.
I hope this scares enough straight people, well, straight. We all need to be doing what we can to stay safe until there is a cure. And also until there is a cure, think about donating... cures don't fund themselves.
OK,so you're a gay guy,no thing. However, that hole between your butt cheeks was always,and still is an EXIT,not an ENTRANCE. I have to ask those involved. If presented with a plate of human excrement,would you roll your human male appendage in it,then lick the plate when you're though? If you derive pleasure by playing around with someone else's poop chute,in any way shape or form,you are a degree or two short of a full 360. Stop diddling the butt hole unless you're a proctologist. If you have contracted AIDS because of your own stupid behavior,take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
Reader

Elsah, IL

#70 Oct 21, 2013
Another way AMERICA deals with its problems of life .Go to jail ( OUT of SIGHT out of MIND )we have done our job of PROTECTING the community on the back of the TAXPAYERS .BE WELL & SAFE ,DON'T WORRY be HAPPY .
lol

United States

#74 Jul 13, 2014
DREAM WALKER wrote:
she should have gotton
life pluse 10 years
They should shot right in head with a shot gun
lol

United States

#75 Jul 13, 2014
Wrap it up wrote:
Oh No!!100 people! This is a prime example of how it spreads people. Those 100 people will have sex and then it multiplies to 200, then 400, then 600....then you have an entire community with infested people!
That nasty i wish hang her .for that .
st charles

Ballwin, MO

#76 Jul 16, 2014
People that spread that with intent to do so commit murder. That simple.
lol

United States

#77 Jul 16, 2014
st charles wrote:
People that spread that with intent to do so commit murder. That simple.
No she killing ppl.
st charles

Ballwin, MO

#78 Jul 16, 2014
That is what i mean.
lol

United States

#79 Jul 16, 2014
st charles wrote:
That is what i mean.
Yea why dont make ever happy and end hers now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dot Foods (Dec '13) 17 hr Eddy 5
big head country boy and his fugly wife May 1 thelastlaugh 10
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Apr 30 Mike 34
Thomas Dean Overton age 79, realtor Apr 29 Mr Helpful 2
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Apr 27 Adam 5
Go Hillary Apr 24 Go Hillary 1
homeless black woman on mid rivers mall drive (Aug '11) Apr 22 David 79
More from around the web

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]