lips

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2011
i was out driving by steeplechase subdivision and i noticed the upkeep of the neighborhood really isnt all that great. there are houses in there with junk in the yard and i seen one house with junk in the yard and a fridge sitting outside. whats the deal with that part of st peters? the rest of st peters seems pretty nice and upkept. is this the hoosier part of st peters?
Gary

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2011
lips wrote:
i was out driving by steeplechase subdivision and i noticed the upkeep of the neighborhood really isnt all that great. there are houses in there with junk in the yard and i seen one house with junk in the yard and a fridge sitting outside. whats the deal with that part of st peters? the rest of st peters seems pretty nice and upkept. is this the hoosier part of st peters?
Well, I'm happy to report I drove thru Troy & it looks like a Trash Pile & smells like a Pig Farm & why do all the people look like they are related?
Gary

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Well, I was out in Lincoln County looking at all those fine Home Mobile Homes the people out there have & I noticed there was a distinct odor of a Pig Farm & it left a gren film on my teeth & so I guess thats why everyone from there has green teeth
Also, was wondering why all the people look like they are related
Also, found out from the notes on the Feed & Grain Store Wall { I guess thats where the people go to read the News well the ones that can read}
That was the first time I saw Mobile homes 80 feet long & read where the way to tell the Rich from the Poor is the Rich have the most junk cars in their yard along with Tractors,Refrigrators, & what ever is in the yard
Place is impressive
GARY
sixoneeight

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2011
its the "hood" lmfao...
DEA

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2011
25 steeplechase should have the door kicked In by the d.e.a. its is the biggest heroin house in st Charles. and the users stand outside new steeplechase st peters mo.
addicts

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2011
the addicts all stand outside 31 steeplechase. they get the dope from 25 steeplechase. the whole neighborhood knows but the police haven't done anything about it.
addicts

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2011
the dealer lives at 25 steeplechase and the addicts are at 31 steeplechase st peters mo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandalism 17 hr bsoelle 2
slam dunk for dunken donuts but eyesore for com... Dec 18 resident 1
u.s. government is out of control Dec 18 resident 3
Cottleville in the Stlouis Today Dec 17 Southerngal10 1
UMSL offers free tax preparation services to se... (Mar '08) Dec 15 Amber Johnson 2
Hannah Virginia Lombardozzi Kempland Dec 14 Nickname 1
Lauren Frazier Dec 13 what 1
St. Peters Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Peters News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Peters

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News