Where can I find herbal incense locally?

Posted in the St. Peters Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Asheville, NC

#1 Sep 25, 2011
I've been calling headshops in the area but everyone seems to be sold out. Is there any where else to find this stuff?
J Green

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I just get mine from online. I go to http://www.herbalaxation.com . I love to get the Super Kush Incense, Bayou Blaster Incense, Head Trip Incense, and Green Cobra Incense. Just depends on desire at the time, what mood, etc.
lalala:)

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Pure 1 imports
Jason

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Dec 7, 2011
The best herbal incense I have found these day is http://www.kingchronicherbals.com they are very strong and the prices are alot cheaper than most others.
sm0k3

Highland, IL

#5 Feb 12, 2012
Illinois
Ben jay

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Kim wrote:
I've been calling headshops in the area but everyone seems to be sold out. Is there any where else to find this stuff?
Hey my name is Dan if you know where to get the stuff in st. Charles email me at keefe2011@gmail.com because I am looking for the stuff to thanks(:
dan

Wentzville, MO

#7 Aug 14, 2012
I am also looking email reedroom500@gmail.com please n thanks ... Everywhere I know of stopped sellin it after the raids at the end of July ...ugh
jeanice

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 26, 2012
The closest I have found is Fric & Frac in Osage Beach, down by Lake of the Ozarks, if anybody knows anywhere closer please email dporter1301@yahoo.com
Esscentials

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
We haves shop in Holts Summit, right outside of Jefferson City that specializes in it. All different kinds of legal herbal incense. Right off the highway. Shop name is Essentials.
draysr

Tampa, FL

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Do u have phone # for the essential shop?
draysr

Tampa, FL

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Anyone know anywhere in Illinois, Indiana, or Ohio that sells herbal insence please let me know I'm otr trucker n its hard to find draysr32@yahoo.com
monika

Baltimore, MD

#13 Apr 7, 2013
the best place to get it is 'herbelaxation'. 3 day turn around and the product is definitly worth it:)!
Josh

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14 Apr 11, 2013
I'm looking to find herbs in Waynesburgh... Around the university... Am new wo the state... From Louisiana
Kim

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Does frick and frack in Osage beach sell potporii?
St Charles

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 12, 2013
The enchanted attic on main st st charles
http://www.theenchantedatticsite.com
Kimmie

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2013
I'm from MO, and am visiting in MI, do they sell potporii or incense anywhere here!
Kimmie

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2013
I'm from MO, visiting in MI, do they sell potporii or insence here?
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 21, 2013
St Charles wrote:
The enchanted attic on main st st charles
http://www.theenchantedatticsite.com
do they still carry the herbs?
Julie

Grand Prairie, TX

#21 Dec 10, 2013
Where can I get it around San Marcos TX!! Please help
Dana

Springfield, MO

#22 Mar 7, 2014
I can say that I have ordered from www.highqualityherbsllc.com for a long while now and other sites and I will say Highquailityherbs, is a very good one and they offer refunds and they popular blends that tons of people love! I do anyways. Check them out at. WWW.highqualityherbsllc.com Very strong and reliable herbal incense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min mr goodwrench 1,813
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 17 hr neveratfault 223
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Wed i kno 327
Shorter term denied for loan fraud (Jan '08) Aug 22 Karen needs help 11
Near Riot racially motivated in St. Charles (Sep '13) Aug 17 Alex 8
With Obama's election, African-Americans are ce... (Nov '08) Aug 16 No Longer A Dem 14
anyone know her? Aug 15 lizzy 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Peters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••