No Dogs Allowed at City Festivals, Co...

No Dogs Allowed at City Festivals, Council Decides

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 13, 2012, titled No Dogs Allowed at City Festivals, Council Decides. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Festival-goers in St. Charles will have to leave their dogs at home or stay out of Frontier Park while there's a festival going on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Sindhbad

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
There is a Federal Law .. that mandates that No Service or Assist dog can be prevented from Any Place where the general public is admitted!! SEE www.ada.gov for details! This law supersedes all local and state laws. This new St. Charles ruling can only be enforced against pets!! OR the Feds will getcha!!
Dog Lover

Yates Center, KS

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Shame they can't rule on some peoples kids. Most dogs have more manners and respect than some peoples kids I know .
joshua

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2013
I didn't see the sign and recieved a ticket I was walking a dog along the river and through the paths in the woods. Oddly enough I stopped thought I was doing the right thing, but I got screwed. I'm not from that town, and so I didn't see the news I wasn't even around people on the walk, there was some kind of food truck thing going on. I think that I got a ticket because the dog was a Pit Bull cause there was a lady with a shitzu on a 20' leash that didn't get a ticket, I think its croocked that they can pick and choose who they give tickets to, it was only in effect for the 8th day. Do I have any rights? What am I facing?and why are the dogs banned from the Katy Trail?, thought that it was state property.
Reader

Elsah, IL

#4 Sep 25, 2013
State - City - County what ever they all need ticket money to survive . Our country has come to a law for everything & a ticket as your PRIZE .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teems For Grass Cutting? Fri Bob821 2
What is new release videos in stcharles (Nov '16) Apr 17 budgie 2
Turn In And Report Employers Who Hire Illegal A... (Jul '07) Apr 14 Pissed off 51
Should I let my white daughter date a black boy ? (Jul '10) Apr 14 Justin Igger 194
Mold Solutions of Stl Apr 12 James 1
Meeting place Mar 26 Eric 1
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Mar 25 John 23

St. Peters Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Peters Mortgages