&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
guard dog

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
biggens...
gentlepimp

Highland, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2012
I'm so confused. I wish I knew if she loved me for real or not... I want it to work so bad. I love 747 with all of myvheqrt but I'm afraid to get hurt.
Jimmy

Highland, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2012
So you lie to me, admit it was a lie on fathers day and I'm the bad guy. I take you and your kids everywhere and u show me no respect. Lol, your loss for real. U will end up a lonely old maid the way you treat people. I still hope the best for you. My only advice is, lies don't keep friends. Or bf's!
Take care though. Sorry you broke your phone. have a great summer... fall....winter.....life.
Jimmy HungSoLow

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2012
:(... I just hate getting lied to by someone I love as much as I love you. it hurts me so bad like a deep long cut with a sharp knife in my heart. <\3
mostknownunknown

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2012
???????
mostknownunknown

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Ftw!
givingup

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2012
747, please talk to me. I'm giving up on everything. I really need to talk to you. please. you know I can't call you. I really need to talk to you as soon as possible.
mostknownunknown

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2012
I guess you just had to use me to get one last free bag of weed... how am I ever suppose to trust a female now after u swear to me you loved me and cared so much about me? then u take the free smoke and blaze with another guy and hide under your bed when I knock on the door. wow, what a woman..... ever heard of honesty and respect? if you have, u never tried it I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Fallon chamber encourages members to vote no ... 7 min Joe M 1
Sex Offender Halloween law draws praise, criticism Oct 19 love me some candy 4
St. Louis RV and Bus Oct 18 RV Buyer Word of ... 1
Drug houses in st charles,mo. Oct 15 st charles 7
u.s. government is out of control Oct 14 REDCLOUD 2
homeless black woman on mid rivers mall drive (Aug '11) Oct 14 resident 66
Dardenne Prairie residents reject plan to devel... (Nov '13) Oct 10 bsoelle 3
St. Peters Dating
Find my Match

St. Peters Jobs