Lonely woman

Radford, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
What do you think about him? Is he a good one to date?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2012
there are two in the area. the dark haired one age 30-40 or the one about 20 with glasses?
hotgirl

Lebanon, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
i know the dark haired one whos like 30. hes queer.! he cute and supposed got a big one.
well probly aint all he got!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2012
hotgirl wrote:
i know the dark haired one whos like 30. hes queer.! he cute and supposed got a big one.
well probly aint all he got!
you're right. he also has a great personality.
fighter

Lebanon, VA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
fr3aknasty wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right. he also has a great personality.
well if your fooled by his personality you deserve what yoy get! he talks a good talk but its all bull. oh or are you sleeping with him? better get tested for nasty stuff!
fighter

Lebanon, VA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
fr3aknasty wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right. he also has a great personality.
well, he still takes it up the old poop shute!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2012
fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
well if your fooled by his personality you deserve what yoy get! he talks a good talk but its all bull. oh or are you sleeping with him? better get tested for nasty stuff!
no, never had any type of romantic or sexual relationship with him. just trying to defend someone who's not here to defend himself.
Oh yeah

Waxhaw, NC

#8 Nov 15, 2012
He's gay as a 2dollar bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police quotas 3 hr BTK 4
Jenny 3 hr BTK 7
No way Wed Knowing it 3
Zach Hicks Jan 27 say what 3
Former SPHS Jan 24 PegNeckVencil 1
amy brewer Jan 20 sick and tired 1
Aldi supermarket for St. Paul Jan 15 Joyce 1
St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 am PST