any body know david adams

Posted in the St. Paul Forum

tom tom

Haysi, VA

#1 Apr 4, 2011
he left st paul and went to nc because he nark on very few people and he is a big drug seller beats on his women and friends to your face and stabed u in your back when u aint around he screwed his momn when she was on her death bed he would mess with her he is sick
boohoooohooo

Spring, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2011
if it's the same david adams i'm thinking of, he's about 40..and went to st paul..then u are correct..he is a bigger looser than most people
Still the hat

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2011
David Adams is the lowest of the low, run from him. Also, Jerry McReynolds is on the same level as David. Don't worry about Jerry he is in the BIG HOUSE until 2015!
tom tom wrote:
he left st paul and went to nc because he nark on very few people and he is a big drug seller beats on his women and friends to your face and stabed u in your back when u aint around he screwed his momn when she was on her death bed he would mess with her he is sick
tom tom

Ewing, VA

#4 Apr 5, 2011
i heard he rapes girls and when he mom was dieing he screw his mommy on her death bed sick
holysheeppoo

Spring, TX

#5 Apr 13, 2011
i went to school with some real idiots

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 2, 2011
he is a nark and is suppose to be in nc.he will steal from you and be your friend to your face and stab you in the back.big looser and has spent time in jail for rape and beating women.
Dee

Tannersville, VA

#7 Jun 4, 2011
Still the hat wrote:
David Adams is the lowest of the low, run from him. Also, Jerry McReynolds is on the same level as David. Don't worry about Jerry he is in the BIG HOUSE until 2015!
<quoted text>
Jerry McReynolds ???? which Jerry you talkin' about ? where does he live ? just curious....
Anonymous

Blue Ridge, VA

#8 Jun 17, 2011
stay with his daddy in pen now for 6 years
Reality

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2011
hay never guess i am ... do you know english ? dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Council 3 hr bradley 47
Who knows Ashley Couch (Nov '12) 4 hr annonamoys 19
Couch found guilty of assault (Feb '12) 5 hr annonamoys 4
sula sexton 7 hr buuuuurn 3
Double deck pinochle 10 hr ExGiPinochleplayer 1
thank you wise county (Jun '13) 10 hr Linda67 35
shannon isaac's (Mar '14) Tue mashea gg 8
St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web