hoping

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

So I was just wondering if there are any good men left out there. Im in the process of divorcing the one I was with for way too long thinkning his ways would change. "If you dont do this by this date then Im gonna cheat on you." Ok, so go ahead ,just ammunition you know? And yes I did try to do what he asked because I was scared ofhim and also because I was a stay at home mom with no prospects for jobs or help for me and my child. Ive since realized thats no way to live and yes Im working my tail off to provide for me and my child, but I just want some hope that maybe one day a good man will come along and appreciate me? We all just want to be loved and feel special to someone, just wondering.....
Of course

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

hoping wrote:
So I was just wondering if there are any good men left out there. Im in the process of divorcing the one I was with for way too long thinkning his ways would change. "If you dont do this by this date then Im gonna cheat on you." Ok, so go ahead ,just ammunition you know? And yes I did try to do what he asked because I was scared ofhim and also because I was a stay at home mom with no prospects for jobs or help for me and my child. Ive since realized thats no way to live and yes Im working my tail off to provide for me and my child, but I just want some hope that maybe one day a good man will come along and appreciate me? We all just want to be loved and feel special to someone, just wondering.....
There are good men still left in the world and we sometimes ask the same when it comes to the women. The problem is meeting each other. Now you know there's no way any respectable person should posts their personal information or real name on here simply because for no reason at all they would be talked about like a dog or even worse. There seems to be people who do nothing except stay on their computers just to down everything and everybody. So, how do you suppose a connection could be made?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Paul Discussions

Search the St. Paul Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sheffield apartments (Jul '13) 36 min resident 14
Crooked Cops-Shane Kiser (Feb '13) 2 hr no doubt 3
Va City Stop n Shop 3 hr loyal customer 5
new gas station@power plant 3 hr loyal customer 2
Nosey 14 hr friend 4
mackie 17 hr just a gal 7
does anybody know ivan sexton (Aug '13) 21 hr Heather 28
•••
•••