are there any good men left out there?

are there any good men left out there?

Posted in the St. Paul Forum

hoping

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
So I was just wondering if there are any good men left out there. Im in the process of divorcing the one I was with for way too long thinkning his ways would change. "If you dont do this by this date then Im gonna cheat on you." Ok, so go ahead ,just ammunition you know? And yes I did try to do what he asked because I was scared ofhim and also because I was a stay at home mom with no prospects for jobs or help for me and my child. Ive since realized thats no way to live and yes Im working my tail off to provide for me and my child, but I just want some hope that maybe one day a good man will come along and appreciate me? We all just want to be loved and feel special to someone, just wondering.....
Of course

Abingdon, VA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
hoping wrote:
So I was just wondering if there are any good men left out there. Im in the process of divorcing the one I was with for way too long thinkning his ways would change. "If you dont do this by this date then Im gonna cheat on you." Ok, so go ahead ,just ammunition you know? And yes I did try to do what he asked because I was scared ofhim and also because I was a stay at home mom with no prospects for jobs or help for me and my child. Ive since realized thats no way to live and yes Im working my tail off to provide for me and my child, but I just want some hope that maybe one day a good man will come along and appreciate me? We all just want to be loved and feel special to someone, just wondering.....
There are good men still left in the world and we sometimes ask the same when it comes to the women. The problem is meeting each other. Now you know there's no way any respectable person should posts their personal information or real name on here simply because for no reason at all they would be talked about like a dog or even worse. There seems to be people who do nothing except stay on their computers just to down everything and everybody. So, how do you suppose a connection could be made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Collins 41 min Hmmm 17
CjJohnson any1 kno 3 hr Mack 1
Hometown Pizza (Mar '13) 13 hr Lol 107
loretta mays 16 hr Apple tree 23
Loretta Mays (Aug '13) 16 hr Apple tree 12
Kiwanis (Jun '15) 17 hr Margaret 20
celebrate Thu Hill 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages