Question about street walker

Question about street walker

Posted in the St. Paul Forum

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I see a woman tat walks the streets of coeburn all the time, she is really thin and smokes! Has a kid with her sometimes! Who is she, is she a prostitute? She has long hair, sort of reddish, not attractive at all!

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2012
is she kinda short and wears a hat sometimes that almost covers her eyes?

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Jul 20, 2012
No she has long hair, no hat! Smokes and talks on phone! She is down there every single day
low life

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Jul 20, 2012
yes she walks the streets monday-friday and pick her up and pay her that is how she makes a living. her husband drives the town garbage truck!! you see her with old men and that is sick!!

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2012
I thought she has to be turning trixs, she stays down there and yes someone said her husband works on trash truck that is her?

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2012
no she is not a prostitute her name is brenda stanley.....she stays down there waiting on her husband to get off work. her daughter tiffany that hangs down there she will sell you some of that nasty stuff she is a prostitute and dont give a rats as* about her kids. she has had three and dont have neither one of them...draws a check (SSI) for one of the girls and want give her mom a dime. her mom and dad

Riner, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Ihave saw her walking to town and buying lottery tickets many times and wondered why.When she started walking those kids to Coeburn pool I got to talking to her.Ilistened to her situation and understood.She is a very nice,caring person.Why cant a person go for a walk without people saying negative things about them? Its better than sitting in the house all day and healthier too!

Natural Bridge, VA

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Well it's ok to go for an occasional walk, but to stay on the steets, just gives u a name! Why would she be waitingbfor her husband to get off work when she is down there from 9 in the morning intil all hours at night!

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jul 22, 2012
this must not be brenda she is only there until about 5 in the enening
not sure
#10 Jul 22, 2012
brenda's husband is horse and she walks town waiting on her husband. she never walks at night. the only person i can think of is a girl name christy she is very small with long brown hair. with a red tent. she dresses like a hooker. and she smoke. she hangs out by the corner store aka drug store. and she already has a name.

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Jul 22, 2012
I was just wondering, I think there are some trix going on down there!
Also wondering

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Is this the same lady that used to push a baby stroller, and had what looked to be an older daughter, maybe 14 or more, and she walked and still does walk the streets several times per day, as I've passed her in Coeburn many times, in all different parts of Coeburn.? I also have noticed that her daughter is now grown, looks to be about 5 foot 10 inches tall, and pretty nice boobs, and butt? She has been by herself more and more walking, especially up towards the high school hill? If so is the daughter prostuting? The mom I wouldn't do, but with condoms, I'd do the gal? Especially if she's any good at it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 5 hr honeymylove 75
ashley mcfaddin 7 hr ignorant people 10
Orgy??!! 9 hr testosterone 4
Who knows Chris elam 15 hr 3some 3
Charla Wright Neece 19 hr Wow 2
ann collins Oct 18 The1uWishUknew 10
suugr hill brewery Oct 18 St Paul boy 5

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance