Wht kind if lawyer is she n is she any good
Friend

Stafford, VA

#2 May 10, 2011
She is pretty nice
wont care

Max Meadows, VA

#3 May 11, 2011
wont care goes home to eat her steak and drink,win or loose thats how ALL lawers do till they get ur money then ... the I dont know it looks bad speech comes, that should be jay steels head stone,frank kilgores, kevins.... Jay Steel b l o w s unless you do then he will be there for ya thats a fact
nohoax

United States

#4 May 11, 2011
wont care wrote:
wont care goes home to eat her steak and drink,win or loose thats how ALL lawers do till they get ur money then ... the I dont know it looks bad speech comes, that should be jay steels head stone,frank kilgores, kevins.... Jay Steel b l o w s unless you do then he will be there for ya thats a fact
I needed a honest answer I just moved here bout 2 mths ago n need a lawyer for some land issues for my father he isn't able to make any decision thank u
get ready

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 May 11, 2011
she is a great lawyer...has been one for along time with her family.She knows what she is doing
Are U That Ignorant

Abingdon, VA

#6 May 13, 2011
nohoax wrote:
<quoted text> I needed a honest answer I just moved here bout 2 mths ago n need a lawyer for some land issues for my father he isn't able to make any decision thank u
to think there is such a thing as "An Honest Lawyer"? Now if you want t o see a lawyer about a land issue, then go see Jerry Tiller, Linda Tiller's husband
LOOK DUMBASS

Lebanon, VA

#8 May 14, 2011
great wrote:
Get Tracy Stanley she is the best:) she is n Lebanon next to pizza plus.
He needs a RAL ESTATE LAWYER, and that she ain't, even though she is the HOTTEST lawyer in Russell County.
LOOK DUMBASS

Lebanon, VA

#9 May 14, 2011
meant===== REAL ESTATE ===sorry had my mind on how hot Tracy is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any women in this area into scat play? 11 hr Meee 1
Kendall jordon lormax 15 hr His ho 1
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 16 hr Funfun 569
Josh Amos 21 hr Parent 30
3 stacked (Nov '16) 22 hr honeymylove 296
Jamie Hall (Apr '17) Fri Myman 16
Shiny (Aug '17) Feb 22 Kim S 12

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance