2 men arrested in St. Paul slaying

2 men arrested in St. Paul slaying

There are 19 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 20, 2009, titled 2 men arrested in St. Paul slaying. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police have arrested two people in Sunday's slaying of a man in his St. Paul home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Del Capslock

Cresco, IA

#1 Jan 20, 2009
Maybe it's "change you can't believe in". Same old, same old. Jabaris and Anthony out on the streets doing their job (career).
St Paulie

Manchester, CT

#4 Jan 20, 2009
At least one of the perps turned himself in. Of course, why do the crime if you're just going to turn yourself in? Perhaps one of them feels there's more to the story.
Dodie

Wayzata, MN

#5 Jan 20, 2009
62-K0-02-003503 BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984
09/24/2002
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Felony
Converted Closed
ASSAULT2 DANG WEAPON

62-K1-06-002627 BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984
07/07/2006
Converted Closed (TCIS Amended Charge)
VOCSL5 POSS SCH1,2,3,4,

62-K4-06-003013 BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984
08/08/2006
Converted Closed (TCIS Amended Charge)
VOCSL5 POSS SCH1,2,3,4,

62-K6-03-000230
BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984
01/21/2003
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Gross Misdemeanor
Converted Closed
VIOL ORDER FOR PROTECTION

2-K9-05-004325
BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984 12/13/2005
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Domestic Assault - GMD
Converted Closed
DOM.ASLT.2ND W/5YEARS

62-K9-07-001347
BOLDMAN, JABARIS CURT
03/19/1984 04/18/2007
Converted Closed
FELONY DOMESTIC ASSLT
DOMC ASLT BY STRANGULATIO

62-TX-05-026365 905211997
BOLDMAN, JABARIS CLARK
03/19/1984 12/01/2005
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Non- Traffic Misdemeanor
Converted Closed THEFT-MISD

I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT TO PISS OFF JABARIS. What an animal. Let's hope a.) he hasn't reproduced (unlikely) and b.) he goes away for life.
We Dont Know Swimming

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 20, 2009
It appears that Mr. Cafle is no stranger to the legal system. Another one bites the dust. Good riddance.

http://www.mncriminals.com/criminaldetail.php...
We Dont Know Swimming

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 20, 2009
Convictions and Sentencing

Conviction Number: 001
Case Number: 97044494
Court File Number: K397001065
Disposition Date: 05/12/1997
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: Ramsey County Workhouse
Assigned Probation Agency: Mn Dept Of Corrections/field Services
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: DWI-Alcohol or Controlled Substance
Statute Number: 169.121
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$0
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$0
Pronounced Sentence: 180 Days
Probation Sentence: 2 Years
Conditional Confinement: 30 Days
Conviction Level: Gross Misdemeanor

Conviction Number: 001
Case Number: 97044494
Court File Number: K397001065
Disposition Date: 05/12/1997
Assigned Custodial Agency: Ramsey County Workhouse
Assigned Probation Agency: Mn Dept Of Corrections/field Services
Count Number: 002
General Offense:
Statute Description: Traffic-Fail to Provide Vehicle Insurance
Statute Number: 169.797
Pronounced Fine:$0
Stayed Fine:$0
Assessment Amount:$0
Pronounced Sentence:
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level:

Conviction Number: 002
Case Number: 02214673
Court File Number: T702052598
Disposition Date: 01/15/2003
Assigned Custodial Agency: Ramsey County Probation Office
Assigned Probation Agency: Ramsey County Workhouse
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Disorderly Conduct
Statute Number: 609.72
Pronounced Fine:$1000
Stayed Fine:$950
Assessment Amount:$40
Pronounced Sentence: 90 Days
Probation Sentence: 1 Years
Conditional Confinement: 4 Days
Conviction Level: Misdemeanor
Earl the Pearl

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 20, 2009
Jabaris Boldman is an animal. Look him up and see what I mean.
Mz Get A Life

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2009
You all are on here judging people some of you all are probably a lot worse than he is every body makes mistakes I know him personally and I can say if he didn't think what he did was wrong he would have ran instead he turned himself in get off his back. He will not be the first or last person to commit a crime. We don't know the whole story find out facts then judge no one is perfect and god is the one who holds his verdict in his hands because he is the only one who really knows what happend that night.

Since: Nov 08

Moose Lake Mn

#11 Feb 12, 2009
Sorry to hear about your arrest Rad Rethuglican!
OMG

Rochester, MN

#12 Feb 12, 2009
Mz Get A Life wrote:
You all are on here judging people some of you all are probably a lot worse than he is every body makes mistakes I know him personally and I can say if he didn't think what he did was wrong he would have ran instead he turned himself in get off his back. He will not be the first or last person to commit a crime. We don't know the whole story find out facts then judge no one is perfect and god is the one who holds his verdict in his hands because he is the only one who really knows what happend that night.
Blah blah blah, blahblah, blah bla bla?
Blue Man

Cottage Grove, MN

#13 Feb 12, 2009
Mz Get A Life - "You all are on here judging people some of you all are probably a lot worse than he is"

Actually, there probably aren't many people responding who have 4 convictions for violent crimes (plus a few drug convictions thrown in for good measure) prior to their current charge of MURDER!

"every body makes mistakes I know him personally and I can say if he didn't think what he did was wrong he would have ran instead he turned himself in get off his back"

You want me to believe that the fact that this moron realized that killing someone is wrong somehow makes him a standup guy? What about the previous times he decided to use violence to solve his problems? Did he realize he was wrong then? It would seem not, since he continued to live the lifestyle.

"He will not be the first or last person to commit a crime. We don't know the whole story find out facts then judge no one is perfect and god is the one who holds his verdict in his hands because he is the only one who really knows what happend that night"

Actually I believe that a group of his peers will judge him first. Although maybe not if this turns out to be gang related, then I believe that a smaller group of his fellow bangers will decide his fate, thereby hastening his appearance before God.

Some people never learn.
Just wondering

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 13, 2009
Mz Get A Life wrote:
FACT; he is a thug a menace to good people of this world, he is no better than a bug, a low insect like a cockroach. He should be removed from the face of the earth. Nobody needs him.
As for you to defend him sort of makes you look like you might be on the short end of the stick. Or maybe you been his partner in other crimes. Maybe we do not need you either.
next case....
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 13, 2009
NurtyDiggers wrote:
Jabaris. Who does that to their kid, a name like that? Anyone with a nhettogigger name like that can't be expected to behave as a human being, because they aren't of the human species.
Too bad he didn't have a more clean cut name like "Tim McVeigh" or "Charles Manson", huh?
Friend Indeed

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 13, 2009
let me guess his race....

just a guess now.

a stupid "N"
Master Oil

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Feb 13, 2009
waterboard him and send to Gitmo
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 14, 2009
Friend Indeed wrote:
just a guess now.
a stupid "N"
Bigot!
Yep

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Feb 14, 2009
Friend Indeed wrote:
just a guess now.
a stupid "N"
But we just don't care.
Garbage houses

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Sep 14, 2009
Garbage houses

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Sep 14, 2009
Mz Get A Life wrote:
God is the one and only judge of a person's soul - to determine their final destination so to speak. If you are a Christian than surely you know that Paul speaks about governments role on this earth - they are to keep order. You and I must judge a person's actions, not their heart, soul or where they will spend eternity, but their actions. The people we have assigned to do this judging will be a jury of his peers - I'm confident that he will be found guilty, but that isn't up to me, and I haven't heard all of the evidence, so I am comfortable, and happy, to leave that up to his jury.
Blu

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Aug 9, 2010
He DID reproduce and he DID go away for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) 19 hr Stuwimmer 49
News St. Paul stabbing Sun connections 3
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sat Lynnhollenbeck 13
Pain Relief Meds Order NOW Sep 23 VerifiedDeala 1
For Diamond Reynolds, trying to move past 10 tr... Sep 21 QueenJoker 2
Jeronimo Yanez Is On Paid Vacation for Murder, ... Sep 21 QueenJoker 2
News Brought as kids, possibly deported as adults, s... Sep 18 Cordwainer Trout 2

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages