First Food Truck Festival features en...

First Food Truck Festival features enticing fare, frustrating waits

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities story from Aug 6, 2012, titled First Food Truck Festival features enticing fare, frustrating waits. In it, TwinCities reports that:

With the Twin Cities salivating over food trucks, it only makes sense to have a festival dedicated to the latest culinary fad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

this is a great idea

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 6, 2012
we are oing to pop the trunk on the old chevy and star selling food, great not property tax - no sales tax to report- no employment tax, just sling some hashand take the cash ! feel sorry for all the tax paying estalishments in the city - thare are going to fnd it hard to make pay roll with all the compeition going down town !
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 6, 2012
this is a great idea wrote:
we are oing to pop the trunk on the old chevy and star selling food, great not property tax - no sales tax to report- no employment tax, just sling some hashand take the cash ! feel sorry for all the tax paying estalishments in the city - thare are going to fnd it hard to make pay roll with all the compeition going down town !
Sorry Grumpy, but this is Minnesota, the land of 10,000 regulations! If you think for one minute that the food truck owners don't have to meet very high standards and pay every tax that a restaurant does your crazy.
I do wish they would come out of downtown though!!!! YUM!
Smiley Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Just shows how stupid space (multiple moniker kid) is....Really sad, but between the pair of you, perhaps...
tax payer

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 6, 2012
just wait, winter is on the way and dotwn town will soon be a ghost town. remember the two seasons in mn WINTER and Road Construction. this liberal state will tax us all out of business.
this is a great idea wrote:
we are oing to pop the trunk on the old chevy and star selling food, great not property tax - no sales tax to report- no employment tax, just sling some hashand take the cash ! feel sorry for all the tax paying estalishments in the city - thare are going to fnd it hard to make pay roll with all the compeition going down town !
Smiley Lew

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
Just shows how stupid space (multiple moniker kid) is....Really sad, but between the pair of you, perhaps...
moniker .... wow that is a big word for you.
Smiley Slew

Kent, WA

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Be horrible to pay to maintain services, right... wing nut rhetoric rambler ???
Smiley Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Smiley Lew wrote:
<quoted text>
moniker .... wow that is a big word for you.
When you learn to capitalize, punctuation, and multiple syllable words ...are next... Now, you have something to look forward to learning....

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Grumpy, but this is Minnesota, the land of 10,000 regulations! If you think for one minute that the food truck owners don't have to meet very high standards and pay every tax that a restaurant does your crazy.
I do wish they would come out of downtown though!!!! YUM!
Hey, Schmahl, does posting as a woman mean that you are finally coming out of the closet?

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Aug 7, 2012
tax payer wrote:
just wait, winter is on the way and dotwn town will soon be a ghost town. remember the two seasons in mn WINTER and Road Construction. this liberal state will tax us all out of business.
<quoted text>
All of us in North St. Paul from the mayor and city administrator down to your neighbors would GLADLY chip in if you'd move out of state (or preferably out of the country).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wall Art Fri Sentimental 1
News Violent Roseville police raid ends with discove... (Dec '08) Apr 19 Dee 74
Richard Dean Renwick "dropbacknpunt" on ebay. H... (Jan '16) Apr 2 RAVINDAVID is him 11
Assael Quintero (Oct '13) Mar 26 Juando 3
News Charity founded in memory of Philando Castile, ... Mar '18 mr gleeble 1
News 3 charged in assault, robbery of U student exit... (Dec '09) Mar '18 Noneyobiz 33
News Are you ready for more shoveling? 5 to 7" expec... Feb '18 Fake news 3

St. Paul Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages