2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout i...

2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout in St. Paul

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 27, 2009, titled 2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout in St. Paul. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two people shot in St. Paul on Sunday night have been arrested on suspicion of homicide, police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Aug 1, 2009
May the eternal flames of hell make you suffer as you were the biggest POS on earth.
MnNative

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Aug 1, 2009
Yep wrote:
May the eternal flames of hell make you suffer as you were the biggest POS on earth.
Oh come on, tell us how your really feel!
Get the Facts

Onamia, MN

#24 Aug 3, 2009
IGH wrote:
I dont the the man that was killed or his brother but i do know little joe ( larry) david scott nelson ( chief) that was caught today in the high speed chase and all i can say to them is I guess what goes around come around.You to boys and I mean boys deserve everything you are getting. All of the people you have hurt you really should be getting more than you are.This was bound to happen they are both meth head losers. They both have multiple kids on welfare.They belong going away for ever. Good bye boys a best wishes behind them bar. PS dont drop the soap!
Oh boy another INERTNET THUG!!!!
Lovin Lib

AOL

#25 Aug 3, 2009
Now come on- these 2 poor boys are merely victims of their upbringing. Both are from broken, single parent environments, therefore it's only logical that they would oneday rebel. It's OUR fault, and not their's that this incident ever happened. We should now make amends by providing computant counseling in a nice, fully funded institution for their short stay.
st paul

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Aug 3, 2009
Get the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy another INERTNET THUG!!!!
Why dont you stay in your area and mind your own business.
you dont know anything about this situation.
Get the Facts

Onamia, MN

#27 Aug 3, 2009
st paul wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you stay in your area and mind your own business.
you dont know anything about this situation.
Oh really I have known them all their lives. I also know they, don't hurt little old ladies walking down the street.I know people either love them or hate them.And your one that hates them. So, you or someone you know,must have dropped a bubble or two.
I know for sure neither has to worry about the soap.
And the facts are in David is not wanted for MURDER.
st paul

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Aug 3, 2009
Get the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really I have known them all their lives. I also know they, don't hurt little old ladies walking down the street.I know people either love them or hate them.And your one that hates them. So, you or someone you know,must have dropped a bubble or two.
Funny cause you aint the olny one who has known them for a long time and sorry to bust your bubble but i DONT USE what did you not under stand.Well glad to hear you are so close to them sounds like to may have been the one dropping a few bubbles. get a life
Honey Child

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Aug 4, 2009
Get the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Who care what you think the fact is. These Men, whether or not they deserved to be robbed, shot, or killed..had guns and were shooting at each other in the vacinity of homes where children live! Fact. This isnt the kind of behaivior that should be tolerated in Minnesota or any where. The Man that was killed took the Law into his own hands and was killed during the altercation that he started. Many times, i have wanted to beat the dog sh*t out of the little loud mouth pricks that run around with no respect and obviously no home training but i dont because i respect the Law and put faith in the Police and Juditial system instead. It works for me sometimes and other i say that the perpetrators get off pretty f*cking easy, but i have to remember that what comes around..go's around..we have to put it in Gods hands sometimes and i know that i cant always see the outcome but the low lives will get what they deserve. The Men involved with this terrible occurance may have not thought about it in the correct order but rest assured, they will all get there share of hell. Its kind of like vultures picking out vultures, they are killing each other but should anyone give two cents? Your in my freakin' state..my neighborhood, destroying yet another part of Minnesota bring down the value of property and leaving its few decent people afraid to stand out doors on a summer evening because someone decides that they are above our a Laws here. I have every right to comment..every right because i made this state home and was raised here.I hope that all the other shooters see the inside of our great Prisons real soon. Too bad we all have to pay for their incarseration with money we all earned legally!
Grim

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Aug 4, 2009
Richard Hertz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gracious!
I am quivering!
cowardly gang-banger oukes!
LOL = Laughing Out Load. I didnt mean for you to take it so serious. LOL.... Go get some fresh air.
shut your mouth puke

United States

#31 Aug 1, 2012
Honey Child wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares about Bobby. I dont! I also highly doubt that he was a good father, or you are a good mother for that matter! Gun around the kids just ready to go? Yeah great parents. Trashy home ..lots of police calls? I'm sure it was the best place for those kids right..thats what people are suppose to believe? I grew up on the east side and just 25 years ago it was not the dump that its turning out to be. We have all the gang members,people from crime ridden states flocking here and turning this State into the hell holes they came from. Some say its for higher welfare benefits..some say because minnesota folks are so nice that we are stupid and will go for any b*ullshit. Racial profiling is looked at as a bad thing. F*ck 'em! If the majority of gangs, robbers, vandals, thieves,rapist ect are people of color its just too goddamn bad but arrest the basterds any way. Minnesota is way too nice and worry about being looked at as racist while the state is taking an ass beating!If a bunch of lets just say..white or black american went to another grat state like Minnesota and went around tearin up sh*t, sellin drugs, having shoot outs instead of cook outs, you know ..just made That State look bad and put fear in the people, do you think that they would just let the sh*t go for fear of not wanting to look racist because they are white or they are black? This isnt really about race, this is about whats right and these jerks are whatever race they are but they need to be delt with. I wish welfare would be cut off and if that would help just see the people run for the next state! I wish they would arrest people and do what needs to be done regardless of what color they are.I hope that the east side cleans it up..not all of the people are bad, they just have alot of trashy people making the whole state look bad poluting us with the ghetto lifestyle they bring with 'em. Stop breeding bobbys babies mammy..we do't need a bunch of your type growin up raising hell for another 25 years!

shut your mouth sucker your talking trash about roberto when you do not know him.He Only had one damn felony on his record so speak on what you know. You sound dumb as hell pussy talking behind a screen little Mr. Mean. You speak like your so high Mr. Mighty paying big tax dollars. when your probably just a bag boy with a mouth full shit. Your a chump a piece of Shit with no direct correct info bout bobby. So do us a favor u lil maggot and keep feeding off dead animal's cuz that's what you are puke!!!!
Honey Child

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Aug 2, 2012
shut your mouth puke wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your mouth sucker your talking trash about roberto when you do not know him.He Only had one damn felony on his record so speak on what you know. You sound dumb as hell pussy talking behind a screen little Mr. Mean. You speak like your so high Mr. Mighty paying big tax dollars. when your probably just a bag boy with a mouth full shit. Your a chump a piece of Shit with no direct correct info bout bobby. So do us a favor u lil maggot and keep feeding off dead animal's cuz that's what you are puke!!!!
Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) 8 hr Megan Reinhard 41
wearing panties (Jul '11) Wed Anthony Scarpuzzi... 9
News 3 Charged In Murder Outside St. Paul Auto Body ... Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 5
Clarks submarine Sandwich (Dec '08) Jun 16 Coaltrane 153
OMG, Dayton Hospitalized, Is he on Medicare? Jun 13 Inquisitor 4
News Hugo man accused of luring girl in St. Paul is ... (Feb '10) Jun 11 Truth 2 74
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... Jun 5 Pleasant Valley S... 1

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages