2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout i...

2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout in St. Paul

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 27, 2009, titled 2 arrested in fatal duplex shootout in St. Paul. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two people shot in St. Paul on Sunday night have been arrested on suspicion of homicide, police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scrotumayor

Titusville, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2009
Shocking! Hard to believe this happened in the Payne Phalen enirons!

"Extended family" grilling fis....and it was loaces and fishes Sunday, too!

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul

#2 Jul 27, 2009
If these bums have been arrested why haven't they released the names?

https://www.stpaulonestop.com/AMANDA5/eNtrapr...

Look up the property and you will see there has been "police issues" at this address the city closed out this month. This means a neighbor or two already saw this coming and reported this to the st. paul force unit. Thanks for closing that out St. Paul, guess the neighbors knew what was going on.
leroy

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 27, 2009
wow- what a nice story about the charlie and bryant lee family, they are really moving up..and away. they do family fishing ,camping and cookouts and even grilled walley- that must taste so gooood.
hope the lee family do well and keep us posted, thanks.....
felix

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 27, 2009
that would be 75 walleyes and 1 white bass
taxpayer

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2009
East Side Honky wrote:
Look up the property and you will see there has been "police issues" at this address the city closed out this month. This means a neighbor or two already saw this coming and reported this to the st. paul force unit. Thanks for closing that out St. Paul, guess the neighbors knew what was going on.
I totally agree. These explosive acts of violence are not the first incidents and neighbors ALWAYS know because we have to live near it. Sadly, even when we break it down for the city's various agencies, nothing is done until something of this magnitude erupts. The symptoms of dysfunction are there, Saint Paul. Take notice and take action!
mary

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 27, 2009
East Side Honky wrote:
I think this is across from a elementary school.After I moved from the eastside, I never went back.

Since: Jun 09

Olathe, KS

#7 Jul 27, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. These explosive acts of violence are not the first incidents and neighbors ALWAYS know because we have to live near it. Sadly, even when we break it down for the city's various agencies, nothing is done until something of this magnitude erupts. The symptoms of dysfunction are there, Saint Paul. Take notice and take action!
But when the police to blanket these neighborhoods and try to crack down on gang activity, they are accused of racial profiling. So it's not all the city's fault either.
Are you sure

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jul 27, 2009
The Real Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But when the police to blanket these neighborhoods and try to crack down on gang activity, they are accused of racial profiling. So it's not all the city's fault either.
You are absolutely correct!! Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Can't really with with the scum can we?
Yikes

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 27, 2009
Lucky Cottage Grove. Several Lee families living in one house. I'm sure just what the neighborhood is wishing for.
taxpayer

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2009
The Real Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually my point is that it's often *not* a police matter to begin with. Symptoms of dysfunction are often obvious code violations, trash, etc. No racial profiling with mountains of litter or a poorly-maintained property: Either it's there or it's not.
grim

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 27, 2009
felix wrote:
that would be 75 walleyes and 1 white bass
Yes sir. And we gonna go get 75 more, and a Hump Back whale!!! CR@CKER, yup thats right I said it.
cheese

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jul 27, 2009
The Real Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it stat it was gang related? Could of been a Jeffery Dahmer type thing.
MnNative

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jul 27, 2009
police just released the names

dead
Roberto Flores

Arrested
Pedro Flores (not sure if he is arrested was incolved)
Larry Thompson jr
Michael Sherman
Marcy Sherman
MnNative

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jul 27, 2009
I looked them all up, they all have extensive dealings with Minnesota courts. Too much to post. the chick has several aliasis
mary

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jul 27, 2009
MnNative wrote:
I looked them all up, they all have extensive dealings with Minnesota courts. Too much to post. the chick has several aliasis
Imagine that. Poor people who had them for neighbors.
babbyMOMMA RIP BOBBY

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jul 28, 2009
where the hell do u get off talkin shit bout bobby when u dont personally know him? hes a good guy a good dad a funny and unforgettable person that was cheated from life. people were thirsty and hatin lil hipes
Honey Child

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jul 28, 2009
babbyMOMMA RIP BOBBY wrote:
where the hell do u get off talkin shit bout bobby when u dont personally know him? hes a good guy a good dad a funny and unforgettable person that was cheated from life. people were thirsty and hatin lil hipes
Who cares about Bobby. I dont! I also highly doubt that he was a good father, or you are a good mother for that matter! Gun around the kids just ready to go? Yeah great parents. Trashy home ..lots of police calls? I'm sure it was the best place for those kids right..thats what people are suppose to believe? I grew up on the east side and just 25 years ago it was not the dump that its turning out to be. We have all the gang members,people from crime ridden states flocking here and turning this State into the hell holes they came from. Some say its for higher welfare benefits..some say because minnesota folks are so nice that we are stupid and will go for any b*ullshit. Racial profiling is looked at as a bad thing. F*ck 'em! If the majority of gangs, robbers, vandals, thieves,rapist ect are people of color its just too goddamn bad but arrest the basterds any way. Minnesota is way too nice and worry about being looked at as racist while the state is taking an ass beating!If a bunch of lets just say..white or black american went to another grat state like Minnesota and went around tearin up sh*t, sellin drugs, having shoot outs instead of cook outs, you know ..just made That State look bad and put fear in the people, do you think that they would just let the sh*t go for fear of not wanting to look racist because they are white or they are black? This isnt really about race, this is about whats right and these jerks are whatever race they are but they need to be delt with. I wish welfare would be cut off and if that would help just see the people run for the next state! I wish they would arrest people and do what needs to be done regardless of what color they are.I hope that the east side cleans it up..not all of the people are bad, they just have alot of trashy people making the whole state look bad poluting us with the ghetto lifestyle they bring with 'em. Stop breeding bobbys babies mammy..we do't need a bunch of your type growin up raising hell for another 25 years!
IGH

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jul 28, 2009
I dont the the man that was killed or his brother but i do know little joe ( larry) david scott nelson ( chief) that was caught today in the high speed chase and all i can say to them is I guess what goes around come around.You to boys and I mean boys deserve everything you are getting. All of the people you have hurt you really should be getting more than you are.This was bound to happen they are both meth head losers. They both have multiple kids on welfare.They belong going away for ever. Good bye boys a best wishes behind them bar. PS dont drop the soap!
Richard Hertz

Titusville, FL

#20 Jul 28, 2009
grim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir. And we gonna go get 75 more, and a Hump Back whale!!! CR@CKER, yup thats right I said it.
Oh my gracious!
I am quivering!
cowardly gang-banger oukes!
East Side Ruckus

Cottage Grove, MN

#21 Jul 31, 2009
babbyMOMMA RIP BOBBY wrote:
Hang in there baby momma. Who cares what any of these people say. Bobby was the shit and we all know it! He was a loving dad point blank. All those people are my boys and I will love them all to the end.

R.I.P. Bobby. We miss you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarks submarine Sandwich (Dec '08) Jan 12 Jtennier7 172
Heroin,crack,blues,dark and other drugs for sale Jan 6 Highup 1
News Minnesota Lt. Gov. Smith to join Senate, dive i... Jan 4 Doe 7
News Garrison Keillor's 'Prairie Home Companion' suc... Jan 3 INFIDEL 63
News Joe Soucheray: 'Fridley-St. Paul'? It's about t... (Aug '08) Dec '17 Coney fan 27
Joseph wood Dec '17 Bob wood 3
News For sale: Robert Street burger place, loaded wi... (Mar '11) Dec '17 otannenbaumtree 115

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages