Woman dies in jump from I-94 at White Bear Avenue in St. Paul; east...

A woman died after reportedly jumping from the White Bear Avenue overpass onto Interstate 94 this afternoon, the St. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
logic

Saint Paul, MN

#74 Nov 5, 2010
if the were your sister u would not be so rude or your mother or daughter lets focus on helping others so we dont have another incident.
kayla

Saint Paul, MN

#75 Nov 24, 2010
Drea is my auntie and arianna is basically like my auntie there is so many stories out there but ppl have a heart and soul
Anon

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Jan 9, 2011
I wish they would remove commenting from these type of stories. It's hurtful to family, friends and even people who have lost someone recently, to read such casual disrespect. It's a lack of maturity and emotional stability behind such remarks and I only hope other people see that and hopefully ignore them.
If people had to give their identity, we would rarely read these types of remarks. It's behind the cowardly act that people can try to stir things up out of boredom or self disdain.
sorry

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Jan 9, 2011
for your loss. I in no way want to sound cold about this, but if you stop commenting the thread will be buried. Everytime a comment is made it brings the thread back to the top of the comment giving others a change to make further comments.
so sad

Saint Paul, MN

#78 Jan 9, 2011
I had a relative commit suicide a couple years ago. He was in his 20's and had some serious mental illnesses. There are also medications that cause people to feel so down that suicide is a blessing, to them. You never know one's circumstances. People suffer in ways we could never imagine. I feel such sorrow for any person who kills themselves because it means they were feeling so low, so awful, that it was their only relief, to them.
dee

Coeur D Alene, ID

#79 Feb 22, 2011
its really sad how people get on here & pass judgement & say "she shouldnt of killed her self in public, the families who hit her are now invovled" um i didnt know there was a correct way to commit suicide? fucking ignorant as hell. arianna was depressed, her mind wasnt right at the time, she wasnt happy. if she was happy do you honestly think she wanted to hurt other ppl? no, she was the most loving person in the world. yall are quick to judge a situation you never been in. rip arianna!!!!
Peoplerstupid

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Mar 23, 2011
The girl isn't all that! She's kinda hard on the face. So what she dies? Not my problem. But people building a dead person up is just sad. WHy don't you losers focus on those alive. She was African-American probably a bully, rude, obnoxious anyways. I don't think Arianna has it that hard, look at all those people supporting her. She was just self-absorbed. I mean if you have that life and you're not satisfied try living my life and see how well you do. Whatever. YOu people should be making ammends with alive people. SHe's dead. GTFO and get over it.
Idiocracy a documentary

Saint Paul, MN

#81 Mar 23, 2011
Yes, "Peoplerstupid", you said it right there. People are stupid.
You obviously just want to stir things up. It's late at night and you're bored. Hopefully others here won't feed into your insecure tactic (pity games). Your paragraph? pretty much sums up the majority of worthless people who comment blindly (blather without thought) on the harshness of such stories in order to release their own anger and self hate issues (you had a bad childhood or women don't like you). That sentence was probably really long for you and you may have to reread it. I hope you do not procreate (have babies).
Idiocracy is a movie. A funny movie. It's about the doom of our planet that becomes saturated by STOOPID PEEPS. They run the World into the ground and human intelligence is nowhere to be found. This post makes me fear that Idiocracy is not that far away from truth.
Peoplerstupid wrote:
The girl isn't all that! She's kinda hard on the face. So what she dies? Not my problem. But people building a dead person up is just sad. WHy don't you losers focus on those alive. She was African-American probably a bully, rude, obnoxious anyways. I don't think Arianna has it that hard, look at all those people supporting her. She was just self-absorbed. I mean if you have that life and you're not satisfied try living my life and see how well you do. Whatever. YOu people should be making ammends with alive people. SHe's dead. GTFO and get over it.
Peoplerstupid

Minneapolis, MN

#82 Mar 24, 2011
Idiocracy a documentary wrote:
Yes, "Peoplerstupid", you said it right there. People are stupid.
You obviously just want to stir things up. It's late at night and you're bored. Hopefully others here won't feed into your insecure tactic (pity games). Your paragraph? pretty much sums up the majority of worthless people who comment blindly (blather without thought) on the harshness of such stories in order to release their own anger and self hate issues (you had a bad childhood or women don't like you). That sentence was probably really long for you and you may have to reread it. I hope you do not procreate (have babies).
Idiocracy is a movie. A funny movie. It's about the doom of our planet that becomes saturated by STOOPID PEEPS. They run the World into the ground and human intelligence is nowhere to be found. This post makes me fear that Idiocracy is not that far away from truth.
<quoted text>
Why do you care if I have self-hate issues? Why do you care about what I do? Aren't you up at night as well? You know arrogance is a movie. A funny movie. It's about the doom of our planet that becomes saturated by POMPOUS PEEPS. They run the World into the ground and human intelligence is nowhere to be found. This post makes me fear that Arrogance is not that far away from truth.

Because I said what's on my mind it's somehow inferior to yours? Look up it's Topix if you people can't handle the truth, okay? Don't post it on a public forum expecting sympathy from complete strangers. It's clear DEAD Arianna and her affiliates are the idocratic ones here with blatant stooopidity. This is topix.com not Arianna.com . You want me to kiss a dead person's ass go take it out on their grave.
Idiocracy a documentary

Saint Paul, MN

#83 Mar 24, 2011
haha, no, you just keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Why did YOU bother posting your hurtful words? It's people like you who want to hurt others while hiding in your safe little dark room that are a waste of oxygen. When people choose to go out of their way for no purpose other than to be cruel, makes me realize where the grime of the earth are. It's you. A pedafile or animal abuser or poverty stricken drug user. You obviously have no good in you and you are worthless.
Peoplerstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if I have self-hate issues? Why do you care about what I do? Aren't you up at night as well? You know arrogance is a movie. A funny movie. It's about the doom of our planet that becomes saturated by POMPOUS PEEPS. They run the World into the ground and human intelligence is nowhere to be found. This post makes me fear that Arrogance is not that far away from truth.
Because I said what's on my mind it's somehow inferior to yours? Look up it's Topix if you people can't handle the truth, okay? Don't post it on a public forum expecting sympathy from complete strangers. It's clear DEAD Arianna and her affiliates are the idocratic ones here with blatant stooopidity. This is topix.com not Arianna.com . You want me to kiss a dead person's ass go take it out on their grave.
Peoplerstupid

Minneapolis, MN

#84 Mar 24, 2011
Idiocracy a documentary wrote:
haha, no, you just keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Why did YOU bother posting your hurtful words? It's people like you who want to hurt others while hiding in your safe little dark room that are a waste of oxygen. When people choose to go out of their way for no purpose other than to be cruel, makes me realize where the grime of the earth are. It's you. A pedafile or animal abuser or poverty stricken drug user. You obviously have no good in you and you are worthless.
<quoted text>
You hypocritical idiot, you can't even respect me alive yet you somehow expect me to respect your dead Arianna? What buffonry. What makes Arianna BETTER than anyone dying right now? People die everyday, every minute every second, yet because someone looked down on a bridge and decided o my life is complete shh-hole maybe I'll jump off and does the stupidest, weakest deed of mankind, am supposed to bow down my head to their grave and worship them and oh be nice to the dead? You people are a joke. This kinda ARROGANCE/rudeness you're displaying to those alive is probably why dead Afrianna died. Maybe try respecting me alive if you want me to respect your dead Afrianna. Because she died, was she Jesus? Did she die for my sins? Oh you jokes. It's clear you're the worthless ones.
Idiocracy a documentary

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Mar 24, 2011
yup, angry person.
\
Peoplerstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You hypocritical idiot, you can't even respect me alive yet you somehow expect me to respect your dead Arianna? What buffonry. What makes Arianna BETTER than anyone dying right now? People die everyday, every minute every second, yet because someone looked down on a bridge and decided o my life is complete shh-hole maybe I'll jump off and does the stupidest, weakest deed of mankind, am supposed to bow down my head to their grave and worship them and oh be nice to the dead? You people are a joke. This kinda ARROGANCE/rudeness you're displaying to those alive is probably why dead Afrianna died. Maybe try respecting me alive if you want me to respect your dead Afrianna. Because she died, was she Jesus? Did she die for my sins? Oh you jokes. It's clear you're the worthless ones.
Empathy n sympathy

United States

#86 Apr 6, 2011
Nobody asked anyone to be sympathetic but damn at least have some empathy for this young life that was lost I mean does it matter how or where she died someones little girl jis gone tell me please that this is not what our world has come to we no longer respect our fellow man and cant give our condolences when a family is hurting we decrease this girls life to a debate on race and ignorance when its not about any of us...
How sad I am for my children who will be raised around the children of people like this I send my deepest sympathy to all people involved in this tragedy may God hold u in his care
Demond Wilson

Plymouth, NC

#87 Aug 19, 2011
That's how you do it, if your gonna kill yourself don't play around with it, do what will get the job done.That's why I firmly beleived that there is no such thing as attempted suicide. People like Fantasia and other stars who "claim" to have tried to kill themselves should use this example. It aint a difficult thing to do, but taking a few pills and a drink, now you want everyone to bite your sympathy hook,not happening,Jumping off a one story building unto your front lawn does not constitute an attemp in my book.Every one who reads this and so called tried to kill your self should stand and salute this brave but troubled women.Any one thinking of suicide please do me one favor first Find Casey Anthony and beat that B***h to with in an inch of her life,don't kill her though "I don't condone killing" But make her a** completely and uniquely surprised at the beating she could live through.
her sister

Brooklyn, NY

#88 Aug 1, 2012
At this time all i have to say is nobody knows how she felt even me her own blood didnt know. Yes arianna would talk to me at times like this and her pain was no odd pain she was so randomly struken upon this girl that felt she was the queen and she owned a human being that had the disire to change this world on her own. I know my sister and she was more than one of a kind. I could say nothing of the less that was bad about her. Her face is an image stuck in my head and will always be she is truely one of a kind she is an angel beyond the point of heaven. Only if yall knew the way she tuched human beings in in so tremendous ways. So just tell me who are yall to judge a human Being you didnt know for life like me.
Crystal

Saint Paul, MN

#89 Sep 13, 2012
zingbopper wrote:
Watch out for that first step lady, it's a doosey.
Wait a minute,maybe she was trying to play real life frogger.
Food for thought my peep's.
You are an absolute fucking moron along with the other idiots who think there's anything funny about this. Arianna was an amazing friend and person all the way around. What happened was a tragedy, if and when you come across an issue like this personally with someone you love- i hope people like yourself are around to throw salt on your wounds as you have done to so many. May God have mercy on your ignorant soul(s).
Crystal

Saint Paul, MN

#90 Sep 13, 2012
RIP ARIANNA! LOVE & RESPECT

Ill See You Again

One Sweet Day <3
sammy

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Feb 25, 2013
JELANI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch Wtf Is Ronq Wit Yo Ass..!! Smfh Stupid ColdHeartedd Ass... Im Sick Of People Ckommenting Dis Sayin Stupid Ass Shit..!!!
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FAMILIES HONESTLY.! Dis Article Is About Ari && ; Im Sure Her Family && ; Dauqhter Gon Read Dis One Day.. And Dhey Dont Need To See Yo Stupid Ckomments. Yupp She Made A Selfishh Act . But BITCH Afterr All Dhe Shit She Went Thru She Can Do Any Selfish Thing She Wants..! So Dont Try And Judge Her . Cuz You Dont Knoe Shit About It..! People Like You Piss Me Off.. Say Whtchuu Wanna Say About The People In Dha Ckar . Shit Yo Opinion Aint The Problem... But Dont Evr In Yo Life Talk Down On Her ..! UGHH . Im Out..
Why don't you learn how to write?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul, Minneapolis seek state funding for ci... 4 hr sumbich 7
Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Mar 2 uffda 59
With calls to repay taxpayers, House GOP walks ... Mar 1 PB in Saint Paul 1
St. Paul / 2 men charged in fatal shooting (Feb '08) Feb 28 mrlankfard 32
Hidden costs of buying a vacation home Feb 28 meanwhile 1
After stormy stretch, top Capitol Democrats ado... Feb 22 Sneaky Bills 2
Speaker of the House makes visit to area Feb 18 See The Real Prob... 1
St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web