3 arrested after early morning shooting in St. Paul

St. Paul police have arrested three men in connection with an early morning homicide. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Come On

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 31, 2009
They robbed the American Legion, what did they need, cigarettes and $30. If guilty, lock them up forever.
Obamba

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 31, 2009
Williamson, Elston Marc
All Reported Dates of Birth
03/24/1980

Convictions and Sentencing
Conviction Number: 001
Case Number: 00103852
Court File Number: K600002707
Disposition Date: 11/19/2001
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Drugs-3rd Degree
Statute Number: 152.023
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$50
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$40
Pronounced Sentence: 18 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony

Conviction Number: 002
Case Number: 03000452
Court File Number: K303000229
Disposition Date: 05/12/2004
Controlling Agency: Apple Valley Police Department
Court Agency: Dakota District Court-hastings
Assigned Custodial Agency: Dakota County Jail
Assigned Probation Agency: Mn Dept Of Corrections/field Services
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Driving While Impaired
Statute Number: 169A.20
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$150
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$125
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$40
Pronounced Sentence:
Probation Sentence: 1 Years
Conditional Confinement: 21 Days
Conviction Level: Misdemeanor

Conviction Number: 003
Case Number: 04100342
Court File Number: K604002005
Disposition Date: 12/10/2004
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Unlawful Possession of Pistol/Assault Weapon
Statute Number: 624.713
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$135
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$65
Pronounced Sentence: 60 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony

Conviction Number: 004
Case Number: 04258222
Court File Number: K304004584
Disposition Date: 06/02/2005
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Unlawful Possession of Pistol/Assault Weapon
Statute Number: 624.713
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$50
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$65
Pronounced Sentence: 60 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony

Going by the last two convictions he should still be in prison.
lonso

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 31, 2009
Three more playmates for BUBBA!! Enjoy your lifetime sentence, MORONS!!!
Reality

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 31, 2009
lonso wrote:
Three more playmates for BUBBA!! Enjoy your lifetime sentence, MORONS!!!
Are you kidding? This is Minnesota Land of 10,000 w.u.s.s.y Judge and Prosecutors. 2 years max.
Budget

Andover, MN

#5 Jan 31, 2009
Cut the heck out of new to our state welfare recipients and alot of these idots will go away as well as a large part of out budget problems.
Rondo

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 31, 2009
...ninjas....
Rehabilitation center

Stacy, MN

#7 Jan 31, 2009
Obama keep up the good work with the records. Next they will pass a law illegal to give out records
What

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2009
The gun needs to be arrested not these fine upstanding, hard-workin' minorities!
What

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2009
Obamba wrote:
Williamson, Elston Marc
All Reported Dates of Birth
03/24/1980
Convictions and Sentencing
Conviction Number: 001
Case Number: 00103852
Court File Number: K600002707
Disposition Date: 11/19/2001
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Drugs-3rd Degree
Statute Number: 152.023
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$50
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$40
Pronounced Sentence: 18 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony
Conviction Number: 002
Case Number: 03000452
Court File Number: K303000229
Disposition Date: 05/12/2004
Controlling Agency: Apple Valley Police Department
Court Agency: Dakota District Court-hastings
Assigned Custodial Agency: Dakota County Jail
Assigned Probation Agency: Mn Dept Of Corrections/field Services
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Driving While Impaired
Statute Number: 169A.20
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$150
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$125
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$40
Pronounced Sentence:
Probation Sentence: 1 Years
Conditional Confinement: 21 Days
Conviction Level: Misdemeanor
Conviction Number: 003
Case Number: 04100342
Court File Number: K604002005
Disposition Date: 12/10/2004
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Unlawful Possession of Pistol/Assault Weapon
Statute Number: 624.713
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$135
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$65
Pronounced Sentence: 60 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony
Conviction Number: 004
Case Number: 04258222
Court File Number: K304004584
Disposition Date: 06/02/2005
Controlling Agency: St Paul Police Department
Court Agency: Ramsey District Court
Assigned Custodial Agency: MN Dept Corrections - St Paul
Assigned Probation Agency:
Count Number: 001
General Offense:
Statute Description: Unlawful Possession of Pistol/Assault Weapon
Statute Number: 624.713
Disposition: Convicted
Pronounced Fine:$50
Stayed Fine:$0
Court Cost Amount:$0
Restitution Amount:$0
Assessment Amount:$65
Pronounced Sentence: 60 Months
Probation Sentence:
Conditional Confinement:
Conviction Level: Felony
Going by the last two convictions he should still be in prison.
Ah, come on, they just need more hugs and less jail time.

The only good that comes from jail/prison is they get some serious bonding with they daddies, you feelin' me?
Vern

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 31, 2009
Conviction #3 Date: 12/10/2004 Sentence 60 Months (5 years)

Conviction #4 Date: 6/2/2005 Sentence 60 Months
(5 years)

According to this the 4th conviction occurred less than 6 months after the 3rd. It also shows He as absolutely no respect for the law. A criminal of the most dangerous nature.
Just Sayin

Cottage Grove, MN

#11 Jan 31, 2009
Great job SPPD for catching these guys so fast !!!
MNnative

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 31, 2009
REED, HENRY MARSCELLO
04/01/1981 08/18/2008
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction DISORDERLY CONDUCT
OBSTRUCT LEGAL PROCESS-LAWFUL EXECUTION LEGAL PROCESS

62-T4-03-056926 903780112
903780112
903780112 REED, HENRY MARCELLO
04/01/1981 11/12/2003
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Domestic Assault - TRF
Converted Closed (TCIS Amended Charge) DISORDERLY CONDUCT
OBSTRUCT LEGAL PROCESS
FALSELY REPORT CRIME
MNnative

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 31, 2009
WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 01/21/2003
Dakota-Hastings - Criminal/Traffic/Petty DWI - Criminal Series
Converted Closed FELON POSSESS FIREARM
.15/DWI 4D

19-T5-02-031195 W3 351726 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 09/09/2002
- Dakota-West St. Paul Moving - Misdemeanor
Converted Closed NO MN DL

19-TX-03-079088 A5 552626 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 10/04/2003
- Dakota-Apple Valley Moving - Misdemeanor
Converted Closed DAR

27-CR-07-020968 0040322646
0040322646 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 04/02/2007
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed DRIVING AFTER REVOCATION
NO INSURANCE

62-K2-98-003416 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 09/18/1998
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Felony
Converted Closed POSS DRUGS 5TH DEGREE

62-K3-04-004584 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 12/08/2004
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Felony
Converted Closed (TCIS Amended Charge) POSS F.A. INELIGIBLE PERS

62-K6-00-002707 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 08/21/2000
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Felony
Converted Closed POS INT SELL MARIJ 3RD

62-K6-04-002005 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 05/21/2004
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Felony
Converted Closed POSS F.A. INELIGIBLE PERS

62-T4-99-073638 MK004094 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 09/09/1999
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Moving - Misdemeanor
Converted Closed UNDERAGE DRINK & DRIVE

62-TX-04-013301 904805294
904805294
904805294 WILLIAMSON, ELSTON MARC
03/24/1980 03/04/2004
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Moving - Misdemeanor
Converted Closed Traffic-Drivers License-Driving After Revocation
(TCIS Amended Charge) FALSE INFO TO POLICE
PLATES VIOLATIONS
MNnative

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 31, 2009
Ronald Hill does not appear to have an adult record in the state of Minnesota. He must have just got here recently
Lowertowner

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jan 31, 2009
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? This is Minnesota Land of 10,000 w.u.s.s.y Judge and Prosecutors. 2 years max.
I agree. Given the current budget prediction (400 jobs cut from the trial courts?!), we should get rid of some of the, as you put it, "wussy" judges and prosecutors. Cut a total of 3 of each in Ramsey county alone, and MN would save close to half a million dollars in salaries. Oh, and instead of cutting courthouse hours or losing jobs in the courts, how about we get rid of failing programs like Project Remand and the whole "conditional release" thing - make criminals f'n post their projected bail! 10-1 at least one of the three guys in this situation gets their bail reduced and an option for conditional release after a hearing or two.... which they will violate, get a warrant, and waste more time (money, these days) than they're worth.
Dave

Lakeville, MN

#17 Jan 31, 2009
3 morons going to prison and I hope your cell mates are Conan and Bubba
Valerie Littles-Butler

Shakopee, MN

#22 Jan 31, 2009
We have to be ever so mindful of the seeds we sow to the next generation because the spiritually lost are continuously hindering the future for all. I pray that this wake up call will awaken our souls so that we will sow spiritual seeds and reap eternal life and a harvest of blessings. Jeffrey was my friend and brother and he will truly be missed. God is still faithful and worthy to be praised because Jeff was allowed to share his life with so many from all generations. LET'S STOP THE VIOLENCE NOW!
Its Early

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jan 31, 2009
Not Surprised wrote:
More TNB. The blacks have accounted for 100% of the murders in the Twin CIties metro so far this year! 10% of the population, 100% of the killers. Murder would be a rare occurance here if we could reduce the black and latino population to zero. I know, wishful thinking.
Don't worry. The white crime rate/murder rate still has time to catch up. Seemed to be about even or majority rules last reporting period.

With the bad economic, I suspect the whites will catch up with one or two incidents since most white males insist on taking the wife and kids with them.
frogtown

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 31, 2009
ally wrote:
Too many Jig--a--boo's moving to west st paul. it use to be such a nice place.
"ally" you are a moron...you have no idea what your writing about....do society a favor and stick your head in an oven....
To the Logan family and friends, you are in alot of folks thoughts ans prayers. Jeff was a great guy and did not deserve to go like this....
Its Early

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Jan 31, 2009
oops "economy"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges: Mother Drowned Her 6-Year-Old Girl Aft... 19 hr Parden Pard 1
St. Paul schools warn that stolen iPads are use... Thu IPAD blackmarket 4
Be Aware of Amway!!! Dec 20 Sray0005 1
Iggy Azalea to headline Target Center on April 30 Dec 16 cowboy chris 1
stockings and pantyhose Dec 16 BIGD lust 3
Review: Endodontic Associates LTD-Roseville Dec 15 Courtney Galler 2
Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting Dec 14 LIbEralS 1
St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Paul News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Paul

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:10PM
Complete Lions vs. Packers Preview
Bleacher Report 7:01 PM
Ranking the Packers' 10 Best Season Finales
Yahoo! Sports11:30 PM
Packers face Lions in marquee matchup
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 17 Picks: Rounding Up Top Experts' Predictions
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Christian Ponder looks back on "roller coaster" career