Gay Marriage Benefits Few, Devastates...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 11, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Speachless. You post reveals you to be nothing more than a Liberal Media headline-grabbing sternographer.
With the immense political clout the gay movement has, they could easily gleam the same set of rights/protections that marriage affords. But that's not what this is about. Getting bestowed marriage is the most important rung on the ladder toward the homosexualized totalitarian utopia gay activists have been pushing so aggressively for.
It sets a formidable, sanctifying precedent - an official Govt. reckognition that gays are equal to straights in every way.
But they're not equal in every way!!
This tiny demographic (3.5%) is DRASTICALLY over-represented in almost every S.T.D., including over half of the total H.I.V. infections in America and over 60% of siphilis cases. They commit suicide at a rate of 6 X higher than straights. Gay men studied have rampant promiscuity. Lesbians have higher rates of domestic violence than straights, have higher breast cancer rates, higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse, and significantly lower life expectancy. These findings have been confirmed time, and time again for decades. This IS the gay lifestyle. The media's image of perenially-committed, celibate, responsible homebodies who want the same things out of life as everyone else is a sham, a lie. A sophisticated falsehood, spun and woven for public relations, nothing more.
This is an extremely unhealthy lifestyle to bestow the honor of a sacred, fundamental societal construct in place since the Beginning of Civilization.
Govt involvement in marriage was deemed necessary to secure the future of the population by promoting responsible procreation and child rearing. Homosexuals cannot procreate!
the status of gay marriage, for gay activists, is the door the the promised land, an insulated realm where they get unbridled power in the Culture to punish straight America for the centuries of stigmatazation and condemnation of this lifestyle. This is the sole reason behind the push for gay marriage.
Yet in this post, you merely accuse me of some silly stuff (first paragraph) and then don't back up. You didn't critique what I said. You didn't say it was made up lies. Do you think gay people don't have straight friends and family members who know them?

Someone YOU love is gay or lesbian. You just don't know it.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 16, 2012
*rolls eyes at stupidity of thread*
Just my opinion, but did you homophobes drink the kool-aid or eat paint chips or something? Get your head out out of the bible or the gutter,(considering you homophobes give too much of a sH!t what other people do in their bedrooms, gutter might be the key word. perverted comes to mind as well) gays and lesbians are HUMAN and deserve every right that we straights have. Homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality, been part of history since before it even began to be recorded, It's very much part of the animal kingdom. You don't have to like it, you don't have to be comfortable with it, but you have to accept it. If decent people have to accept that there are falsely superior, judgemental azzhats that walk among us, then I guess the homophobes need to accept the fact some people are gay HUMANS that deserve every right straights enjoy. Sadly, many of you will end up having a gay family member, and I wonder if your sense of decency will return when it hits so close to home, or will you remain cruelly judgemental on your own kin. I swear, the homophobes are no better than Nazis. Insert the word Jew for Gay...and you pretty much have done a great impersonation of Hitler and his creepy little followers. Spot on! Or should I say Seig Heil!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Just pick a different word. Don't legislate what the word marriage means, and I have no problem with all the same benefits and drawbacks. How about using "Gayrriage".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South St. Paul man charged with sexually assaul... (Mar '10) Fri Davycrockett 152
Clarks submarine Sandwich (Dec '08) Thu patsy 171
Midway Safety Oct 2 Fro4 1
Review: Lisa Marie Henkemeyer Sep 29 LISA HENKEMEYER 3
News St. Paul police asking for public's help in boy... (Mar '11) Sep 21 Caleb Pool 43
News 1 dead, 1 injured after fight, shooting outside... (Apr '11) Sep '17 Rocky 55 298
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) Sep '17 Emma 71

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages