Business was bad; she stole anyway

Business was bad; she stole anyway

There are 65 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Business was bad; she stole anyway. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

After the deadly tornado hit Hugo last May, Steve Christ's co-workers at Luminaire Recyclers pitched in to help clean up debris at his family's destroyed home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RIP Sarah Spencer

Milwaukee, WI

#88 Dec 14, 2011
Dear Sarah,
I am sorry that you decided after doing this again to and that you thought that the only way out was taking your own life. I truly forgive you for stealing from us, and hope that in your last moments you sought forgiveness and have found peace.
rdn
archibald

Saint Paul, MN

#89 Dec 15, 2011
Apparently now she has decided to take her life after the posting of this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-card-fraud...

Sad end to a terrible story.
Billy

Blue Bell, PA

#90 Dec 15, 2011
Nature finally weeding out the stupid.
Frank

United States

#92 Aug 21, 2012
As her head rests in its final place the only one that can judge her now is God. Sarah's family and close friends have given their prayers only wish for the best. Sarah will be loved and remembered forever.
Frank

United States

#93 Aug 21, 2012
Billy wrote:
Nature finally weeding out the stupid.
Your a fing dbag that is someones family I only hope the same happens to you or your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Paul police asking for public's help in boy... (Mar '11) Thu Caleb Pool 43
News 1 dead, 1 injured after fight, shooting outside... (Apr '11) Sep 16 Rocky 55 298
Clarks submarine Sandwich (Dec '08) Sep 13 Derbrocks 168
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) Sep 1 Emma 71
News 3 charged in assault, robbery of U student exit... (Dec '09) Aug 23 Munchie tha one a... 32
Gauging Home Owners Aug '17 No More Taxes 1
News Minnesota governor released from hospital after... (Feb '16) Aug '17 science roohls 12

St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Paul Mortgages