St. Paul drug bust yields first 'party drug' lab in Ramsey County

Mar 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

Law enforcement officials say they've found their first high-grade synthetic "party" drug lab in Ramsey County - and possibly Minnesota - after raiding a West Seventh Street apartment in St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Raptor

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Nice...its not enough they have to make and sell this poison to our kids on the streets....they care so little that they endanger a 4 year old relative.
Just Sayin

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Raptor wrote:
Nice...its not enough they have to make and sell this poison to our kids on the streets....they care so little that they endanger a 4 year old relative.
....Not to mention all of the surrounding residents and businesses
on West 7th, they were living right above Sophie Joes Antique Store for crying out loud!

What a bunch of scumball losers.
Wouodnt u like to know

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
on West 7th, they were living right above Sophie Joes Antique Store for crying out loud!
. Fu. The kid is fine.drugs like LSD open your mind let u think outside the box.shame no one will get to experience there creations.they arnt losers .getting caught is the only thing that makes them losers.what's wron with making prescription drugs better.doctors prescribe drugs all the time.what's wrong with self medicating.judge me how you will.
Raptor

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Wouodnt u like to know wrote:
<quoted text>. Fu. The kid is fine.drugs like LSD open your mind let u think outside the box.shame no one will get to experience there creations.they arnt losers .getting caught is the only thing that makes them losers.what's wron with making prescription drugs better.doctors prescribe drugs all the time.what's wrong with self medicating.judge me how you will.
Been sampling the merchandise, Have we?
Nicolle

Warroad, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

none of you people know these guys.. dont judge by what you see in a paper.. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!just like im sure you all have too.. if anything you guys are the losers talking shit about 2 ppl you dont even know.. amanda is a friend of mine and because she did something wrong doesnt mean its who she was. so fuck all you judge mental bastards!
Raptor

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

And key the sad music as we hear from yet another apologist from the poor misunderstood drug industry.

Mistakes? yup..made a few.

But manufacture of drugs around children is not, and never will be one of them.

Actually....never been arrested in my life.....I can see how screwed up I must be compared to your "friends".
Nicolle

Warroad, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

hey i get where your comin from with the child being around.. im a mother myself..infact amanda is the 1st friend i told when i was pregnant.. but what im trying to say is amanda isnt like that.. its not who she is! when i heard this i couldnt believe the amanda i know did something like this.. all im saying is dont judge a book by its cover! amanda is a good girl.. and im sure shes scared shitless... so please understand where im comin from.. noone wants to hear people talk shit about their friends when they have made their first mistake EVER!
Clover

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Nicolle wrote:
hey i get where your comin from with the child being around.. im a mother myself..infact amanda is the 1st friend i told when i was pregnant.. but what im trying to say is amanda isnt like that.. its not who she is! when i heard this i couldnt believe the amanda i know did something like this.. all im saying is dont judge a book by its cover! amanda is a good girl.. and im sure shes scared shitless... so please understand where im comin from.. noone wants to hear people talk shit about their friends when they have made their first mistake EVER!
You sound like the town tramp! Do you even know who the father is of your spawn? Nasty Pig!
The defendant

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be the person arrested in this story, and yeah a lot of people are quick to judge. The truth is that there was no drug lab at the residence and after 4 months they've yet to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing. None of the allegations are true and insignificant things were made to look relevant. For example the "ventilation system" referred to was a part of the building but that sure isn't the impression left from the sensationalist media coverage. I could go on and on but there's no point. Anybody un-enlightened enough to accept sensationalist media reports out of hand is speaking to there own lack of intelligence, and as such I'm not surprised they have enough time to slander complete strangers.
As an aside Amanda has no extensive criminal record- me I have a couple drug possession charges in my past, but yeah, and, so, what? As Thomas Jefferson said:
"If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

“"Molon Labe"”

Since: Oct 09

North Afghanistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Wow...you can quote Thomas Jefferson.....and it was a nice attempt to justify manufacture and possesion of drugs, but I am fairly certain Thomas Jefferson was not refering to Meth, Ecstasy, bath salts, etc; when he made that statement....so if you believe you are somehow a freedom fighting revolutionary because you have a drug history, then more power to you....but dont try to BS the rest of us with such juvenile, trite statements in a poor attempt to make you look better than you are...because in the end...you are just another criminal with a drug rap sheet.

The human brain is a complex organ with the wonderful power of enabling man to find reasons for continuing to believe whatever it is that he wants to believe.
&#8213; Voltaire

See....I can quote also.....
Big Meanie

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

The defendant wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be the person arrested in this story, and yeah a lot of people are quick to judge. The truth is that there was no drug lab at the residence and after 4 months they've yet to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing. None of the allegations are true and insignificant things were made to look relevant. For example the "ventilation system" referred to was a part of the building but that sure isn't the impression left from the sensationalist media coverage. I could go on and on but there's no point. Anybody un-enlightened enough to accept sensationalist media reports out of hand is speaking to there own lack of intelligence, and as such I'm not surprised they have enough time to slander complete strangers.
As an aside Amanda has no extensive criminal record- me I have a couple drug possession charges in my past, but yeah, and, so, what? As Thomas Jefferson said:
"If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"
Yeah, yeah, yeah, tell it to the judge. There are always the excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
St. Paul Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Paul Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Paul People Search