Bethany

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Yesterday I went to holiday world with friends and the wildebeest broke down and we got stuck in the crowded line waiting for over a hour. They didn't offer any water to those waiting or even first aid. I know there is water at the oasis and first aid at the first aid station but still they should have had them there.
kentucky miner

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2013
First aid for what? You could have left the line.
Bethany

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2013
There was way too many people on line to go around
Bethany

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
In line
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Bethany wrote:
Yesterday I went to holiday world with friends and the wildebeest broke down and we got stuck in the crowded line waiting for over a hour. They didn't offer any water to those waiting or even first aid. I know there is water at the oasis and first aid at the first aid station but still they should have had them there.
waiting for an hour is considered average wait there...there are a lot of people. i was in line for at lest 40 minutes waiting on a ride that was running so you shouldnt complain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Meinrad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike kerstiens has a 5 year old?? Mar 27 besty 2
Cory S Mar 25 Julie 1
Nancy (don't know last name) Mar 17 gizmo 4
231 wreck Dec '14 need info 1
Santa Dec '14 siva 1
Santa Claus Music Thread (Dec '13) Nov '14 Musikologist 5
News Santa debuts new float at 66th Annual Oakville ... Nov '14 Toys 1
St. Meinrad Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web