US Ambassador to Libya Was Raped Befo...

US Ambassador to Libya Was Raped Before He Was Tortured, Killed

Posted in the St. Maurice Forum

HBO

Shreveport, LA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
"And America stands in horror at the concept of a medically supervised 'enhanced interrogation' of these animals. Go figure.I wonder if the fact that the President does not have time for his daily security briefings had an affect. He has not attended one in the last week and has only attended 43% over his entire term. Every 9/11 anniversary that I remember, we rasied security levels around embassies and other government targets. For some reason, this year it got dropped.

The horror is unimaginable. The world "radically transformed" by Obama.

And more gruesome then Obama's lethal delusions is the diversion he is attempting to create using Mitt Romney. Obama and his media jackals are attacking Romney for his much needed and proper criticism of Obama's epic failing in handling this unfolding crisis of war.

It's simply another day in the ObamaNation."
Unbelievable

Lufkin, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2012
This nation has gone to hell in a hand basket. Wake up. Vote this guy out of office.
BlueDog

Atlanta, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2012
HBO wrote:
"And America stands in horror at the concept of a medically supervised 'enhanced interrogation' of these animals. Go figure.I wonder if the fact that the President does not have time for his daily security briefings had an affect. He has not attended one in the last week and has only attended 43% over his entire term. Every 9/11 anniversary that I remember, we rasied security levels around embassies and other government targets. For some reason, this year it got dropped.

The horror is unimaginable. The world "radically transformed" by Obama.

And more gruesome then Obama's lethal delusions is the diversion he is attempting to create using Mitt Romney. Obama and his media jackals are attacking Romney for his much needed and proper criticism of Obama's epic failing in handling this unfolding crisis of war.

It's simply another day in the ObamaNation."
How do you know this as a fact? Your stressing a opinion that originated from what source. Lol...how can people believe anything your saying without evidence? How far will you go to stress your dislike for the president. We know you'll lie so what's next?
Your mom

Ocoee, FL

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Your mom goes to college.
Nod

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Sep 19, 2012
BlueDog wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this as a fact? Your stressing a opinion that originated from what source. Lol...how can people believe anything your saying without evidence? How far will you go to stress your dislike for the president. We know you'll lie so what's next?
It's on the record that he missed the intelligence briefing leading up to attacks.
All I know

Lufkin, TX

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Obama is not presidential. Bowing to these terrorist leaders. I swear it looked like he kissed his hand. He needed a good backhand for that. I have never seen the economy in such a state. Him and his administration can scream from the rooftops how much better off we are, but the people buying gas, and groceries, or trying to find a job and pay their bills know better. It has never been this bad , not in my lifetime. The blame game is over. He has had four years and things are only much worse. I've never heard the man take responsibility for anything negative, I truly believe he thinks he's perfect. If he would have attended briefings as he should perhaps the ambassador and others might still be alive. I am sic to death of Obama. I don't think our nation an take much more obamanics.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2012
I think a least SOME of the folks that voted for him,now realize HE is not the 'change' they were looking for. At least I pray they do. JMHO
just saying

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
you all better keep praying because we will be voting for him again. He will do a better job than Mitt.
Djdjssjdjsjsnebb eeb

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
This nation has gone to hell in a hand basket. Wake up. Vote this guy out of office.
How is it??
Blind Sheik

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
I wonder, how long until Obama figures out the brutal torture & murder of these Americans was in fact an organised attact? hmmm...
Anwar Namtut

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Blind Sheik wrote:
I wonder, how long until Obama figures out the brutal torture & murder of these Americans was in fact an organised attact? hmmm...
How do you know it was an organized attack? Have you been plotting against America again sheik?
Why would you

Lufkin, TX

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Why on earth would anyone's vote for him again? I think he might be the big eared troll come to eat us all up. I can just see it , crumbling old welfare hospital, few little welfare kids stumbling around , even fewer of their parents.
Everyone else lying dead in heaps and piles. No more stores, no cars, no nothing. Just these few left, waiting their turn barely alive. OBAMACARE. watch out what you wish for you might get it.
Hithere

Haslet, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2012
How y'all is
MUDPUPTN3

Ocala, FL

#14 Sep 21, 2012
BlueDog wrote:

<quoted text>
Yo BlueDog,

Could the Arab news reporting that Stevens was raped prior to torture have anything to do with peole talking about it in the US!?!?!

It should've been Obama, Hillary, or any of the rest of the muslim terrorists loving traitors living in America, instead of Stevens and the other three Americans!!!
bumblescum

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
MUDPUPTN3 wrote:
BlueDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo BlueDog,
Could the Arab news reporting that Stevens was raped prior to torture have anything to do with peole talking about it in the US!?!?!
It should've been Obama, Hillary, or any of the rest of the muslim terrorists loving traitors living in America, instead of Stevens and the other three Americans!!!
Had it been your father who had been raped there would not have been a crime because he would have enjoyed it. I heard he was one of the few people on earth to volunteer to serve time in a Turksih prison.
Bubbles the Clown

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
bumblescum wrote:
<quoted text>
Had it been your father who had been raped there would not have been a crime because he would have enjoyed it. I heard he was one of the few people on earth to volunteer to serve time in a Turksih prison.
How do you enjoy rape? Are confused again, or perhaps you’re just fascinated with the enigma of masochism.
bumblescum

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Bubbles the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you enjoy rape? Are confused again, or perhaps you’re just fascinated with the enigma of masochism.
It was an over the top post to point the utter stupdity of the previous poster for stating that s/he wished it was Hillary or Obama who had been raped by radical Muslims.

It didn't seem worth my time pointing out that the whole story was put out by one obscure news agency citing another news agency that has disavowed the story.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2012
bumblescum wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an over the top post to point the utter stupdity of the previous poster for stating that s/he wished it was Hillary or Obama who had been raped by radical Muslims.
It didn't seem worth my time pointing out that the whole story was put out by one obscure news agency citing another news agency that has disavowed the story.
Knew there was a logical reason for the post,it was very unlike you,otherwise.
Billy Yank

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Fr Time wrote:
<quoted text>Knew there was a logical reason for the post,it was very unlike you,otherwise.
It was still over the top. Before I finished reading the previous offensive post, I had formed the thought that I wouldn't wish to have the secretary of state to be violated anymore than I wish some coward to kill our president. But to discuss whether or not he was raped as was Lara Logan by Egyptians, is to ask Mrs. Lincoln
"other than dat, how did you enjoy the play?"

Location hidden

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Billy Yank wrote:
<quoted text>
It was still over the top. Before I finished reading the previous offensive post, I had formed the thought that I wouldn't wish to have the secretary of state to be violated anymore than I wish some coward to kill our president. But to discuss whether or not he was raped as was Lara Logan by Egyptians, is to ask Mrs. Lincoln
"other than dat, how did you enjoy the play?"
You may be right,but having argued with bumblescum numerous times,I have never gotten that kind of response. Wrote it off a sarcasim,which is within the norm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Maurice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fix the terrible roads in natchitoches parish 2 hr libraries 2
That Rick knowlin sure does Have a lot people p... 3 hr Granny 1
King Donald of the United States of America 3 hr God 5
Fix the parish roads its on facebook 6 hr Granny 6
Rick knowlin can't even do the job he's so stup... 8 hr Granny 1
Laronda Shelby 8 hr Butwhytho 2
Rick knowlin is a liar 9 hr Granny 1

St. Maurice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance