Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32350 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Sure, ignore my original post. Ignore everything I said about domestic terrorism.
Because that's pretty much what you have to do, isn't it? Otherwise you'd have to admit that there rightwing domestic terrorism is a real problem in this country and that there is nothing remotely similar on the left.
Thanks for your obfuscation. Thanks for proving my point.
danny BOY, are you laughing at your own foolishness in realizing I've never referenced nor commented on any post of yours discussing domestic terrorism and that your over the top response to me was in error?

And you're STILL rambling on as if I've commented about the topic. I haven't.

Is that your nervous 'danny boy is a reactionary idiot' laugh, BOY?

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Mifflintown, PA

#32351 Aug 20, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you seem particularly imbalanced this evening.
You refer to another poster as 'following you around' on this open thread while having 'concerns for my [your]safety'.
And you accuse others of being 'unhinged'? LOL
You really DO believe this is YOUR thread, don't you BOY? You're not a well person, BOY.
I'm not referring to "another poster." I'm referring to YOU, freak.

You've been pathologically obsessed with attacking me all day, every day for 6 or 7 months. That's bizarre. That's pathological.

And, if you were doing it in the real world, it would be a crime.
bobby64

Seattle, WA

#32352 Aug 20, 2012
Teddy, blow it out your ass
Dan the Man

Mifflintown, PA

#32353 Aug 20, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, are you laughing at your own foolishness in realizing I've never referenced nor commented on any post of yours discussing domestic terrorism and that your over the top response to me was in error?
And you're STILL rambling on as if I've commented about the topic. I haven't.
Is that your nervous 'danny boy is a reactionary idiot' laugh, BOY?
Keep running. That's what cowards do who can't debate the facts.

The DHS issued a report, under W's direction, on domestic terrorism and found that rightwing extremists are a real threat to the US.

The right pitched a hissy fit, so DHS let it drop.

And what happens? We have a rash of rightwing domestic terrorism while rightwing jackasses whine about how the left isn't doing anything about a couple of New Black Panthers who SAID some shit.

If you don't want to talk about it, I totally understand. But then why don't you leave me alone?

I'll tell you why. Because you CAN'T! You're obsessed with me. You have a disease and it's called DTMDS.
Independent Voter

Phoenix, AZ

#32354 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the political analysis skills of a child. You seek out information that you think confirms what you already believe, parrot the words of people who actually know something, then come here acting like you have a clue.
There is no serious analysis of this race that gives Romney more than a 33% chance of winning in November.
There is no serious analysis of this race that gives him more than 240 electoral votes.
You can pick and choose polls you like of demographics you prefer, but that simply doesn't change reality. You don't have a clue what you're talking about and you are going to be SORELY disappointed on November 6.
BTW - I thought you'd never vote for someone who abused animals. I guess that was just another lie, huh? You don't give a shit about dogs. All you care about is your hatred of Obama.
Dan,
I really dont know where you get your poll selection at ,and seems like you have Obama back in the Whitehouse for another 4 years. While some polls are all over the map,Romney still can win and get to 270 very easily. I have him at about 220/230 now.

Now he can take Ohio with 18 electoral votes, and he can take Virginia with 13 electoral votes,he can also take Wisconsin with 10 electoral votes,and Colorado with 9 electoral votes.So that would give him his share of the pie. Maybe it's you who will be disappointed on Nov 6?

All of the states I have mentioned above are with the marginal error by 3 points plus or minus. Obama cant put it away yet,when he should of. Even in Pa he was up 12 points just 2 weeks ago, now I have him only 3 points ahead. You wont admit an upset can happen,you dont mention it. There reall yisnt a poll out there that is even 80% correct. So I have no idea how you think Obama has it 'in the bag'.Just an honest debate that I view the polls more differently than you do.I really dont see any advantages in the debates on either side unless someone really slips up.

I think you agree on this as I do, that most vopters have made their minds up already. But again, I dont think Obama has it in the bag,and just might lose by 15-20 electoral votes.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32355 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest to God, you get stupider by the day.
I never called you a liar for posting the NBP thing. Your pathetic little persecution complex is getting the better of you.
Of course, that's what makes you a rightwinger - a perpetual persecution complex. Everybody is always out to get you and you are always the victim. Pathetic.
My what great debating skills you have.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32356 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with me. You have a disease and it's called DTMDS.
LMAO

Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32357 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention, dumbass.

Have you hugged your mom lately?
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32358 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it, jackass.

LMAO
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32359 Aug 20, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan,
Ted's Psychological Profile:
He's a Borderline._there's not ever going to be any concrete discourse with this person (people).
Hello Muffins.My what great debating skills you have. You remind me of the loose cannon, Dan the Man.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32360 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Rightwing domestic terrorism.
----------
Former solider jailed for 32 years after being found guilty of attempting to bomb Martin Luther King parade
An ex-solider who admitted to planting a bomb at a march commemorating Martin Luther King Jr., was today sentenced to 32 years in prison.
Kevin William Harpham, 36, who has been linked to white supremacist groups, attempted to let off the explosives on the annual day celebrating the American Civil Rights leader.

Dan the man says only white people are domestic terrorists.

Dan the man has no problem with black terrorists.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32361 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I made reference to domestic terrorism. Because that's what I'M talking about.
You can try to change the subject to distract from the point, but that just shows how pathetically desperate you are.
Here's where it started, first thing this morning, dipshit:
<quoted text>
THAT'S the discussion.
And THAT'S what you're avoiding, like the cowardly, lying POS that you are.
Actually, danny BOY, that's NOT the discussion I responded to. You are a liar in stating otherwise.

The post I responded to, BOY, was totally void of ANY reference to 'domestic terrorism'. You can try to change the subject to distract from the point, but that just shows how pathetically desperate you are.

Predictable danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, confused pathological liar.
ACTUALLY

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32362 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The DHS issued a report, under W's direction, on domestic terrorism and found that rightwing extremists are a real threat to the US.
And what happens? We have a rash of rightwing domestic terrorism while rightwing jackasses whine about how the left isn't doing anything about a couple of New Black Panthers who SAID some shit.
If you don't want to talk about it, I totally understand. But then why don't you leave me alone?
I'll tell you why. Because you CAN'T! You're obsessed with me. You have a disease and it's called DTMDS.

LMFAO little name stealing troll.

Run along
I see you are still too embarrassed to use your normal name fluffy.
Even your pathetic attempt at insulting makes you look dumber than usual fluffy.
Not only have I out debated you I made you so pathetic you even hijacked my closing because yours was pathetic.

Keep running
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32363 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pathological, that's for sure. He fabricates things to accuse me of then follows me around shrieking false accusations at me. It's obvious to any neutral observer that's he's unhinged.
This is why Topix is anonymous. I'd have serious concerns for my safety if he knew my real name.
Dan the man fears his other personalities.

LMAO

Dan the Man is going off the deep end.
ACTUALLY

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32364 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been pathologically obsessed with attacking me all day, every day for 6 or 7 months. That's bizarre. That's pathological.

You and your skirt are dismissed.

LMFAO little troll.

Run along
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32365 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you continue to spew at the mouth to me about a topic I haven't yet discussed.

Unlike you, danny BOY, I don't divide 'domestic terrorists' by political philosophies while you, BOY, are expending considerable effort in demonizing domestic terrorists as right-wingers.

I see random shooters as a cadre of sick, unbalanced individuals--not unlike you--who become so frustrated and impotent in life--not unlike you--that they harm others in despicable, cowardly ways.

You apparently view unbalanced, dangerous and irrational individuals as right wingers.

You don't think so good, BOY.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32366 Aug 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

And what 'crime' would that be, BOY?

danny BOY, you are a pathological liar. You find it difficult or impossible to truthfully discuss most things.

You're an abusive little punk who enjoys lashing out at all with whom you disagree or opposes Obama.

We've all met boorish, self-aggrandizing pimples like you who delight in the belittlement of others.

danny BOY: white-hating racist, predictable plagiarist, pathological liar.
50 shades of grey

UK

#32367 Aug 20, 2012
Romney will clean Obama's clock on Nov 6.......
Romney closing in on the electoral votes,even Dan will try to spin this his way.
The country is in the chit hole cause of Obama .
I bet he wouldnt bet the farm on an Obama victory.
What a dumbass!

Dan has all his facts wrong
In his eyes Obama can do no wrong LOL!
ACTUALLY

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32368 Aug 20, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
And what 'crime' would that be, BOY?
danny BOY, you are a pathological liar. You find it difficult or impossible to truthfully discuss most things.
You're an abusive little punk who enjoys lashing out at all with whom you disagree or opposes Obama.
We've all met boorish, self-aggrandizing pimples like you who delight in the belittlement of others.
danny BOY: white-hating racist, predictable plagiarist, pathological liar.

Would you like a montage on dannyboy?

He only posts as Dan the Man (wink)
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32369 Aug 20, 2012
The Best of Danny BOY's Posts in the Last 24 Hours:
* your extremist political ideology has been proven to be morally and intellectually bankrupt.
* Pay attention, dumbass.
* You have the political analysis skills of a child.
* "They" are unhinged jackasses.
* Honest to God, you get stupider by the day.
* Here's where it started, first thing this morning, dipshit
* neo-Nazi's, skin-heads, the Aryan Nation, and white supremacists vote Republican
* Oh, that's right - you just pulled that out of your ass.
* You don't give a shit about dogs.
* Then prove it, jackass.
* When anyone uses Fox "news" as a source, they broadcast to the world that they are choosing to be ignorant and misinformed.
* We root out our extremists and marginalize them. You feed your extremists' hatred and elect them to public office.

LOL

It's hard to argue with YOUR brand of 'logic'. You are one angry, abusive, sick little BOY.

danny BOY: sociopath, psychopath, pathological liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
premier metal recycling Dec 13 tree hugger 2
Zito Media Internet Service (May '13) Dec 12 notahappyzitocust... 2
Mainstreet Furniture Flooring and More...Ridgway (Jan '11) Dec 9 814 monster 14
state licuor store in ridgway Nov '14 Agee 3
Wendy's Oct '14 rave domas 1
Eric Schutz Oct '14 troothzwillsetyafree 1
Welfare Fraud and job Oct '14 Tell Us 2
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:01PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Will the Eagles Regret Not Shaking Things Up Secondary?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick