God Hates Westboro Baptist Church

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stoopy

Wytheville, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2010
I hear they like to watch WWE Monday Night Raw. Ol'Fred likes the Undertaker.
dean

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 18, 2010
he sure does, and the undertaker? he is washed up, at least like batista or somthing
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Feb 6, 2010
I guess like all little children, Stoopy and Dean don't like reproof. They think their mommy hates them because she smacks them.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look,
a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies,
and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I didn't see the WBC listed among the things my Master hates guys.

I do see WBC here though:

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Eph 5:11

Stoopy and Dean, try to get things in perspective huh. Westboro Baptist Church is not your enemy.

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Heb 12:6

You wimpy guys are'nt bearing up to well under my Masters whip, are you? Spitefully pulling wings off flies is not gonna help you. Take it from me guys; MAN UP! Stop your childish tantrums... examine yourselves - do the first things... or you're not gonna get a look-in, in my Masters soon coming KINGDOM.
Dan

Wytheville, VA

#5 Feb 6, 2010
Fred was PISSED when the Undertaker lost that title match. His daughter told me that he took his Vince McMahon action figure and threw it across the room.

True Story.
dean

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 6, 2010
ohhh and when the rock made fun of the undertaker, i thought fred was going to have a stroke.
dean

Wytheville, VA

#8 Mar 24, 2010
freddie didn't like the american badass undertaker.

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#9 Mar 25, 2010
Stoopy wrote:
God Hates Westboro Baptist Church
I sure do, they always try to get me to dress up as their favorite professional wrestler, then the bad touching starts.
it is in the WORD of GOD

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2010
I have heard about this church. How shamefilled it is, that they do the devils work. Every member that supports that evil work should be ashamed and repent.

I am a Christian. I love ALL people. I may not agree with some of the things they do, but I still LOVE ALL PEOPLE.

How are sinners to know the love of God, and be saved from their sins, if they are shown hatred through your actions?

Jesus tells me, in the pages of His Word, to love all of mankind.

The hatred I saw on the news coming out of the mouths of evil people made me cringe. I am saddened by the lack of love that this church has for others.

What you are doing in the name of God, is deplorable.

The God that I serve, The Heavenly Father of Jesus Christ, who gave his life on the Cross of Calvary, rose from the dead on the third and appointed morning, acended on high to sit at the right hand of the Father, making intersession for all who would cry out to him.

I love you all, though I do not know you, and can not agree with what you do, I will pray that the members of Westboro Baptist Church will cry out to the Lord, Jesus Christ for forgivness of this evil thing that they do.

""For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. "" Matthew 7:2

""Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."" Luke 6:37

If you have no love or mercy for your fellow man, how can God love you, or be merciful unto you?
clete

Central District, Hong Kong

#11 Mar 30, 2010
it is in the WORD of GOD wrote:
I have heard about this church. How shamefilled it is, that they do the devils work. Every member that supports that evil work should be ashamed and repent.
I am a Christian. I love ALL people. I may not agree with some of the things they do, but I still LOVE ALL PEOPLE.
How are sinners to know the love of God, and be saved from their sins, if they are shown hatred through your actions?
Jesus tells me, in the pages of His Word, to love all of mankind.
The hatred I saw on the news coming out of the mouths of evil people made me cringe. I am saddened by the lack of love that this church has for others.
What you are doing in the name of God, is deplorable.
The God that I serve, The Heavenly Father of Jesus Christ, who gave his life on the Cross of Calvary, rose from the dead on the third and appointed morning, acended on high to sit at the right hand of the Father, making intersession for all who would cry out to him.
I love you all, though I do not know you, and can not agree with what you do, I will pray that the members of Westboro Baptist Church will cry out to the Lord, Jesus Christ for forgivness of this evil thing that they do.
""For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. "" Matthew 7:2
""Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."" Luke 6:37
If you have no love or mercy for your fellow man, how can God love you, or be merciful unto you?
You are NOT a Christian!! You are an evil imposter that has turned your back on His word and supported those who seek to pit the devil in charge. You can quote Scripture all day but when you don't live His word, you are no more forthright than a cockraoch in a dung pile. Repent and return to His fold. Your days a re few otherwise.
it is in the WORD of GOD

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2010
clete wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT a Christian!! You are an evil imposter that has turned your back on His word and supported those who seek to pit the devil in charge. You can quote Scripture all day but when you don't live His word, you are no more forthright than a cockraoch in a dung pile. Repent and return to His fold. Your days a re few otherwise.
I repent daily for my transgressions. I say to you that you too sould repent for sowing hatred in this land.

Pro 10:12 "Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins."

Jesus Christ died for all of our sins. Yes even the sins of a homosexual. I do not condone with their choice, but neither to I condemn them. I choose to show my neighbor love, and the Grace of God.

""For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. "" John 3:16-17

If Jesus, the Son of God does not condemn a human being, Who am I to condemn anyone? I am just a sinner saved by the Grace of God, and by the Grace of God, I am able to love my neighbors, even the ones I do not agree with.

Your fruit is rotten.

If you can look at any other human being, and say "I hate that man, or I hate that woman", then love of God does not abide in you.

May God forgive us all for our transgressions.

“What goes around comes around!”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 31, 2010
This ch ch ch ch well I can't even say it because it's not one, BUT it makes me sick. If they don't like America move somewhere else. My brother is my hero. He is in the Active Army. At least for now. He was injured the last time he was deployed and may be getting discharged. I would flip smooth out if these HORRIBLE people from WBC even looked at me funny outside a soldier's funeral that I was attending.

We'll thank God for IEDs when they start going off inside WBC during a packed house service. Then and only then.

This obviously isn't a Christian thing they've got going on. Soldiers dying and homosexuals have NOTHING to do with each other. These people are idiots. My dad is a preacher. My grandmother is a preacher. I've been a lifelong churchgoer and Christian and NONE of the things about WBC make any sense at all.

DUH! Being gay is wrong. But who's place is it to judge those people? Not me! Not you! The responsibility belongs to God. Do you picket against murderers? Or atheists? Or whatever other group you decide to be racist against? Because that's wrong as well. Being racist.

Maybe a member of WBC will die and we can all go picket at their funeral. I mean really. Any sane civil person has respect at a funeral. I see a funeral procession and I pull over on the side of the road. Out of respect. Not because I have to. I have the right to speed down the road blasting a super peppy song. But I don't. Why? Because that would be absolutely idiotic. Christian values aside, it's not hard to be a good human being.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 12, 2010
Phineas wrote:
I guess like all little children, Stoopy and Dean don't like reproof. They think their mommy hates them because she smacks them.
Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look,
a lying tongue,
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Eph 5:11
Stoopy and Dean, try to get things in perspective huh. Westboro Baptist Church is not your enemy.
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Heb 12:6
You wimpy guys are'nt bearing up to well under my Masters whip, are you? Spitefully pulling wings off flies is not gonna help you. Take it from me guys; MAN UP! Stop your childish tantrums... examine yourselves - do the first things... or you're not gonna get a look-in, in my Masters soon coming KINGDOM.
The Phelp's family should be charged with Treason against the United Staes of America. Their actions give aid and comfort to our enemies. Malign dead soldiers and their families. Persecute all Jews, Catholics, Gays and others. That is exactly what Adolph Hitler did!!! WBC= Nazi mentality. You think their methods represent Christianity? You better stay in New Zealand and tend your sheep!
Yankee Rose

Clay City, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2010
Phineas wrote:
A proud look,
a lying tongue,
wow...so god DOES hate your church which is full of hypocrites who hurl invective hyperbole and lies.
OK, so the "proud look" part isn't applicable (LOL). Next-- "a lying tongue"-while in WV, some of the WBC accused non-members of 'attempting to light them on fire'--as the video clearly shows, that did NOT happen--thus,a LIE! "He that soweth discord among brethren"--wtf ARE you doing if not that?? Moreover, "feet that is running swift to mischief"--once again, wtf does going to the vicinity of tragedies to spread your hate-filled message procure?? There is NO GOOD to come of such actions.
I was once an xian--but it is because of ones such as YOU that has 'converted' me to atheism. Therefore, if 'god' hates anyone, it is YOU, the WBC. I will take my chances of going to 'hell' my way as opposed to yours!
Dimmerswitch

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2010
Although I'd known about these...Lord, help me, I can't even think of a word to befit them...DEMONS, yeah...I've only recently developed an avid interest, due to their filthying up space in my homestate. So, I'm late in the game, but if anyone else is, too, I'm sharing some CREEPY literature on the devil's spawn. There's a lot of background on how it began,here:

http://www.baptistwatch.org/content/expose1.h...

That heinous old Fred geezer is only 64, and here I'd thought that he was surely ripe for kickin' the bucket someday soon. Drats!!!(Wearing a hat, I think he resembles that scary old preacher from the movie, Poltergeist 2, by the way.)
Dimmerswitch

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2010
Yes, I'm a ditz, misreading that Fred was 64 when that case story was written in 1994. Skooze me, and goodnight all we sinners who fall short of the Glory of God, goodnight. ;)
Right_Way

Mooresville, NC

#18 Apr 15, 2010

Take a look at this.Pay close attention to what the daughter says when questioned how her dad would react if she got hit by a car.
We Love Our Miners

United States

#19 Apr 16, 2010
The way they picket the funerals I think when one of them dies we should go to the funeral session and not picket but rejoice God for getting rid of unwanted trash
momullins

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2010
Know this all of the cult of phelps,you do not worship God .You worship a man.A perverted old man who has gone senile in his old age,who stands behind the pulpit and curses and i can not believe inelligent people cannot see what the truth with this man is,Be warned Westboro God will send his wrath down upon you,for the actions you chose.For every action is a recaction.You will reap what you have sown and what you have done to these families.
Just wondering

United States

#21 May 8, 2010
For some reason, I always am reminded of Freddy Krueger whenever I see Fred Phelps.
Right_Way

Mooresville, NC

#22 May 8, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
For some reason, I always am reminded of Freddy Krueger whenever I see Fred Phelps.
It's in the eyes.I mean,the hate looks right out at you, doesn't it?
But yeah,I can see the resemblance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howdy 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
News Gay former Topeka mayoral candidate says he got... Aug 4 Gremlin 6
News Trump to nominate Kansas governor to serve as r... Jul 28 totallydisgusted 8
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) Jul 25 Princess Hey 226
Why the hubub on the SSPX? (Dec '11) Jul '17 Craig 25
News Hacker group Anonymous gives Westboro Baptist C... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Rose_NoHo 248
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jun '17 Richard H Seaton Jr 1

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages