Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

I've been going to On The Green for almost a year now, it was recommended to me by a girl I work with and I've been completely satisfied with my cut and color. There prices are good and the salon is gorgeous!
whatever

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

beware: heard on the radio today amor (at laurel)was sited and fined for violations which includes unlicensed stylists and soiled instruments
jkat

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

I was thinking of giving headliners a try. Someone told me that Heather is really good. Has anyone used her? I know that she used to work at On the Green but she left there and decided to go to headliners.
Anonymous

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

i had several people cut and style my hair. I think that samantha at One the Green is the best. the whole experience is awesome. they do everything massage facials ect. but its a lil pricey but im shallow.. as long as i look great when i leave and feel great i dont care so much about the price. id rather spend an extra few dollars knowing my service will make me happy ;)
IMHO

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Klipper Kuts, next to St Johns Seafood.
Sissy

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Headliners is the worst Salon in Camden County! The owner is such a phony and steals marketing ideas from other salons in town...never has he used his own material. He is very unprofessional and extremely jealous of his competition, which shows in the spiteful, childish acts that he has performed. It's only a matter of time before Camden County finds him out and his business fails miserably. I can not even count the number of people that have had their hair destroyed by Headliners stylists and have asked me to refer them to another salon to get their hair fixed...too many people!!! STAY AWAY FROM HEADLINERS...THEY ARE THE WORST!!!
Casey

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

jkat wrote:
I was thinking of giving headliners a try. Someone told me that Heather is really good. Has anyone used her? I know that she used to work at On the Green but she left there and decided to go to headliners.
Heather is terrible! She hacked my hair all off, she is razor happy! She is the worst and I heard if she did not leave On the Green, she was going to be fired for screwing up more haircuts and loosing a ton of clients!!
MeMe

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Stay away from Headliners Hair Design! Absolutely the worst salon EVER!!!
ANON

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Gaynelle at Mane Cutters. Hands down the best in town.
Beltron

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

time for the 7 Buzzards to come home to roost. I want a chicken or two in my yard how about you ? Could help pay the water and sewage bill
waffle

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

I miss Ms. Pancake. I wish she would come back. Special customers would get the old TIE......uh huh, right in the ear.
39chelle

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

jkat wrote:
megan (last name:use 2 b barnes, now is caison)i use to go to her at hair, nails and tan but since she went to h.liners it just seems things have changed.im not going 2 put her down or go n 2 details cuz she really is nice and very good stylist but i can see a diffenece...
Flobee

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Save yourselves thousands over your lifetime. Get a Flobee and cut your hair when you want for free after your initial investment. $49.95 on ebay. Works like a champ.
Nikky

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Salon Ellapar they are fair priced compaired to the other salons left in town and do good work.
Stacey

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Flobee wrote:
Save yourselves thousands over your lifetime. Get a Flobee and cut your hair when you want for free after your initial investment.$49.95 on ebay. Works like a champ.
Total joke are you stuck in the 90's lol!
DWH

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Does anybody know where Stephanie who used to own Enchantress is? I think she closed down and I heard that she went back to Shear Delight but they are closed. I have a gift certificate with her but I can't find her.

“Profile under contruction....”

Since: Sep 08

St. Marys

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

DWH wrote:
Does anybody know where Stephanie who used to own Enchantress is? I think she closed down and I heard that she went back to Shear Delight but they are closed. I have a gift certificate with her but I can't find her.
They were nomads and con artists! Last I heard she was trying to be a personal trainer and her husband was trying to be a tattoo artist.
Stacey

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Salon Ellapar is the better place to go in town,friendly staff and all the work looks good coming out while im in there..I wish they would get a bigger place though..Theres not too many waiting areas anymore.
DWH

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Fabulous peach wrote:
<quoted text>
They were nomads and con artists! Last I heard she was trying to be a personal trainer and her husband was trying to be a tattoo artist.
You're thinking of Melissa and her useless husband. I'm looking for Stephanie who owned Enchantress.
Flexible

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Stefana or Amanda at Cosmo Blue, Mariners Landing.

Shirley Keiser at Hair Designs, St. Marys Airport.

Lisa Triano at Gary's Hair Salon, Walmart Shopping Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Bill in Dville 49,557
JDA Bleeding Camden Taxpayers 22 min Truth 230
Watch Mayor M and Comrade Kearns collude to abr... 22 min Herbert 37
National Council of La Raza 23 min Mealymouthed 7
What If Democracy Is a Fraud? 47 min felix 3
Will Perdue be elected to Congress? 59 min Simplistic dolt 11
East Coast Drilling 1 hr Jay Moreno 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••