Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

No one is able to get their name off of this petition who wan it removed. The only way is to wait until the 20th and have a lawyer in court with you.

People keep saying to get a hold of Bob Nutter to get your name removed yet no one posts his contact information. Not only that Bob Nutter has gone into hiding. He will stay in hiding until after the 20th. He does not want to be contacted. He does not want to answer questions about his hidden agenda of running for the city council based off od these names he will use to rais money and start his campaign.

I was at the restaurant last night and there were people talking about this very issue. Come on Bob come out of hiding and tell us the truth
Citizen

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Lost your phone book, Jay?
CudChewer

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

It is amazing that none of Bob's supporters will list his contact information. I guess they do have something to hide after all
Helen

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

I think Nutter would do a better job than those in the middle. I have not heard he was running or considering it,I have heard the question asked as to who would do a good job and his name was mentioned.
Growup

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Helen wrote:
I think Nutter would do a better job than those in the middle. I have not heard he was running or considering it,I have heard the question asked as to who would do a good job and his name was mentioned.
he has made claims that he has no desire but that is his public be line. In private he has said other things about running. The rumor is that he has planned it for sometime. It is easy enough for him to come forward and deny or admit the truth. He does not come forward because he does have something to hide.

His hidden agenda is to use the lists of names as a launching pad of support to run for city council.
Moreno Jay

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Growup wrote:
<quoted text> he has made claims that he has no desire but that is his public be line. In private he has said other things about running. The rumor is that he has planned it for sometime. It is easy enough for him to come forward and deny or admit the truth. He does not come forward because he does have something to hide. His hidden agenda is to use the lists of names as a launching pad of support to run for city council.
Nutter won't do anything before checking with me to get my approval. I rule this county with my superior intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
St. Marys Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search