Blacks support gun control legislation

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Seals

#1 Jan 18, 2013
ASNE poll shows 93% of blacks voted for Obama.

Since: Oct 12

Seals

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Also 63% of youth between 18 & 34 voted for him.
typhoidkelly

Columbus, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
This just proves that the indoctrination in our schools is working on the youth.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Bogus Crowbait wrote:
Also 63% of youth between 18 & 34 voted for him.
This would be because of the poor quality candidate we fielded. Obama can be beat, you just can't ram a turd down our throats. Newt, who won in Georgia, would have been a fine candidate. Even Herman, also a Georgia favorite. But no, you shoved Mitt the aloof gallionaire down our throats and we threw-up on election day. Just too much turd to swallow with a straight face. Maybe we'll wise up by 2016. Sarah will still be young, good looking and around, Mitchell B. too, Newt, Herman, etc. We can and better do better next time.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Bogus Crowbait wrote:
ASNE poll shows 93% of blacks voted for Obama.
Is that not racism?? Voting for a person because of the color of his skin??
Hmmm I think it is
Tom

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Bubba, try playin the race card.
Redneck

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Tom wrote:
If Colin Powell can why can't Bubba?
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Tom wrote:
Is it or is it not racism to vote for or against a person because of his skin color?
Simple question...
Answer it...
Anon

Herndon, PA

#10 Jan 18, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it or is it not racism to vote for or against a person because of his skin color?
Simple question...
Answer it...
Sociologist would tell you it's cultural pride, not racism. President Obama being the first black presidential candidate was virtually guaranteed the black vote unless he was a complete and total ass, which he's not as his popularity and likability is high across all races. That said, you can be assured the first American Indian who garners a presidential nomination will also receive nearly 100-percent of the American Indian's vote. Ditto for the first Asian American.

I fully expect Former First Lady Clinton to run in 2016, as she should given her abundant qualifications and abilities. I agree with Newt that she'll be unbeatable, but it will be interesting how she fairs with the overall women's vote totals. Big percentages is my best guess.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#11 Jan 18, 2013
If 96% of the whites had voted for Romney would the hypocritical liberals not have SCREAMED racism?
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociologist would tell you it's cultural pride, not racism. President Obama being the first black presidential candidate was virtually guaranteed the black vote unless he was a complete and total ass, which he's not as his popularity and likability is high across all races. That said, you can be assured the first American Indian who garners a presidential nomination will also receive nearly 100-percent of the American Indian's vote. Ditto for the first Asian American.
I fully expect Former First Lady Clinton to run in 2016, as she should given her abundant qualifications and abilities. I agree with Newt that she'll be unbeatable, but it will be interesting how she fairs with the overall women's vote totals. Big percentages is my best guess.
Cultural pride may be another term for racism...
Again is it or is it not racism to vote for a person because of their skin color?
Anon

Herndon, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
If 96% of the whites had voted for Romney would the hypocritical liberals not have SCREAMED racism?
Had your Romney been the first White American presidential candidate, yes, he would have gotten upwards of 96-percent of the white vote most assuredly. However, since he was what, number 40 something, the newness of having a white president is as unexciting as Romney himself. That latter fact was expounded on by another poster above who liken Romney to a turd.
Joe

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Had your Romney been the first White American presidential candidate, yes, he would have gotten upwards of 96-percent of the white vote most assuredly. However, since he was what, number 40 something, the newness of having a white president is as unexciting as Romney himself. That latter fact was expounded on by another poster above who liken Romney to a turd.
I think the point was that 96% of blacks voted for Obama. Do they not support Obama?
Joe

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
93%, scuze mw.
Joe

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
me.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
First try and watch the language.
Secondly, so if 96 % of the whites had voted for a white person would the press have excused it as "cultural pride?"....
Question remains (everybody seems not to address it) is it not racism to give preference to someone because of their skin color?
Just answer the question..
Anon

Herndon, PA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
First try and watch the language.
Secondly, so if 96 % of the whites had voted for a white person would the press have excused it as "cultural pride?"....
Question remains (everybody seems not to address it) is it not racism to give preference to someone because of their skin color?
Just answer the question..
Bubba, the question is unanswerable because we can only assume, not know, that 100% or even a majority of the black voters cast their ballots based on the race of the candidates. I am white and I voted for Obama, not because of his race but because I believed he was better qualified than Romney. I understand that you don't agree with me but we can still be friends.
Joe

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba, the question is unanswerable because we can only assume, not know, that 100% or even a majority of the black voters cast their ballots based on the race of the candidates. I am white and I voted for Obama, not because of his race but because I believed he was better qualified than Romney. I understand that you don't agree with me but we can still be friends.
The point of the thread was that 93% of blacks voted for Obama, as I read it. I think it further deduced that thos who voted for Obama support Obama policy. Obama supports gun legislation therefore 93 % of blacks support the same legislation.
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>The point of the thread was that 93% of blacks voted for Obama, as I read it. I think it further deduced that thos who voted for Obama support Obama policy. Obama supports gun legislation therefore 93 % of blacks support the same legislation.
I see your logic but am not sure support for an individual as a person carries over to a different program or platform.
I don't recall Obama saying or doing anything meaningful about guns until after the recent horrific school shootings. Thus, there was no weapons platform for the blacks to support at that time.
Jim

Saint Marys, GA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultural pride, well let's see if he can fix this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is "topix" SO Slow (Oct '12) 4 min hsully 7
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? 29 min Animals have no p... 196
Downtown Sow's Ear 48 min Mill worker 37
Palmetto Pipline 1 hr dude 38
Cypress Pipeline owned by Kinder Morgan 1 hr dude 31
why is USA bankrupt? 3 hr Face it 9
Time for serious discussion about Local Security 3 hr Faceless 9
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE