the st marys festival was a flop no ...

the st marys festival was a flop no beer venders what a joke .

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
this is why i don t spend money in st marys all the festivals are just for kids and cinimagical and realty cartel.no party and no fun. need to look at lsu.
U R An Idiot

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Oh "Other Spencer brother"...take your meds and relax, son. It must be so hard to be you.

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Okay. In recognition of drunks being taxpayers as well, perhaps we should host one "all-drunks" festival each year.

We could cordon off the festival area and require attendees to pass a breathalyzer test showing them to already be at least half-in-the-bag as an admission requirement.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Super Graw was incredible. I'm sure the revenue raised, per capita, was far more than in St. Mary's. We need an open container area downtown.
Red Solo Cup

Herndon, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Who needs a beer vendor when you have Seagles Saloon and Shark Bite in the middle of the festivities?
I saw

Herndon, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Okay. In recognition of drunks being taxpayers as well, perhaps we should host one "all-drunks" festival each year.
We could cordon off the festival area and require attendees to pass a breathalyzer test showing them to already be at least half-in-the-bag as an admission requirement.
....Jay Moreno scooting in and out of the crowd with a "Moreno for Mayor" sign attached to each side of his scooter, while feeding on a huge deep fried turkey leg. He also had a large funnel cake covered with what appeared to be a double dusting of powdered sugar staged for consumption in his lap.
How can one man eat so much?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 10, 2013
*Gras
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Red Solo Cup wrote:
Who needs a beer vendor when you have Seagles Saloon and Shark Bite in the middle of the festivities?
5 dollars a beer don t think so .
Red Solo Cup

Herndon, PA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
miami wrote:
<quoted text>5 dollars a beer don t think so .
$2.50 and $3.00 a beer, depending on your preference.

Hey miami, aren't you the idiot who called for a boycott of the parade and festival?
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Why do you people snipe at and insult each other? Is there nothing better for you to do with your time?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Red Solo Cup wrote:
<quoted text>
$2.50 and $3.00 a beer, depending on your preference.
Hey miami, aren't you the idiot who called for a boycott of the parade and festival?
yes i will do it every year . it s working to lowest turn out ever.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Red Solo Cup wrote:
<quoted text>
$2.50 and $3.00 a beer, depending on your preference.
Hey miami, aren't you the idiot who called for a boycott of the parade and festival?
1 bottel of blue moon 5.00 i dont drink out of a red solo cup. thats for hill billys
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Feb 10, 2013
girl got ran over in parade . way to go st marys. law suit.
FUJ

Herndon, PA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
No boiled peanuts to go with the no beer!
Red Solo Cup

Herndon, PA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
miami wrote:
<quoted text>1 bottel of blue moon 5.00 i dont drink out of a red solo cup. thats for hill billys
Blue Moon, the orange flavored beer with an orange wedge is a sissy beer, girly boy. Who the hell would pay $5.00 for a Blue Moon? Cindy sells the sissy beers for $3.50 to you sissys after she announces to the bar that she has a sissy in the house.

What a wimp!

Give me a Yuengling, bottle or draft (in a red solo cup).

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 10, 2013
I'll have a Batch 19.
WTF

Kingsland, GA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Red Solo Cup wrote:
Who needs a beer vendor when you have Seagles Saloon and Shark Bite in the middle of the festivities?
So could you walk outside of eitherplace with a beer.
I'm reading reading between the lines of miami and I think thats what he means.
To me does not make a hill of beans, downtown is dead to me would not give a crap if a they closed everybit of it
Red Solo Cup

Herndon, PA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> So could you walk outside of eitherplace with a beer.
I'm reading reading between the lines of miami and I think thats what he means.
To me does not make a hill of beans, downtown is dead to me would not give a crap if a they closed everybit of it
Sure. Shark Bite has a great upper and lower porch. Seagles has a nice covered court yard from which you can observe the festivities. Is it really necessary to cruise the crowd with a beer cup in your hand?

The city has passed an ordnance that allows outside consumption of beer in designated areas with proper permit. This is a family festival and no designated area consumption permits were issued.

Chill.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Red Solo Cup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Shark Bite has a great upper and lower porch. Seagles has a nice covered court yard from which you can observe the festivities. Is it really necessary to cruise the crowd with a beer cup in your hand?
The city has passed an ordnance that allows outside consumption of beer in designated areas with proper permit. This is a family festival and no designated area consumption permits were issued.
Chill.
The rip off of Mardi Gras. The festival is for everyone. A few businesses enjoy a monopoly of adult beverages. Typical St. Marys.

They should hold a kegger in Orange Hall so us common tax payers after recently dropping a cool half million might actually enjoy it.
Anon

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The rip off of Mardi Gras. The festival is for everyone. A few businesses enjoy a monopoly of adult beverages. Typical St. Marys.
They should hold a kegger in Orange Hall so us common tax payers after recently dropping a cool half million might actually enjoy it.
Totally agree. What is going on is not new. Tax paying home owners who never go downtown to the historical district. There is nothing there. However Council has been supporting the upkeep and repair of this rotton rat's nest for decades.

When wil Council reolize they are pouring money down a rabbit hole and there will be no return. Not until the city is bankrupt, I guess.

Local leadership is genetically impaired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hubert Roland LETTER from Justice Department 4 hr Timber 45
"The Good Old Days" featuring Donald Trump 5 hr America 1
Liar for president 6 hr patriot 2
The auto-rehabilitation of the wounded Nutter. 7 hr Slick 8
This guy is a Trump advisor. Save America. No T. 8 hr Moreno Jay 5
Putting St Marys on the map, BIGTIME 11 hr Jorge 5
WelpÂ… Hillary doesn't know how to use a computer 13 hr LonePalm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages