Altamaha Technical College is coming ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Is this the "lie" you are referring to?

"Bill Gross did not donate the land Mister Knowitall, some of his family members donated the land."
Toe Jam

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
What would be better to have a nice new shiney building or have the courses to teach the students how to make a living. This time I think the Governor got it right. Why should the building be out in the woods anyway. It should be where the people are and have places close by for them to live and work and be entertained.

As for Bill he is a contractor feathering his own nest.

St. Marys, GA

#23 Apr 4, 2013
I did a lite investigating on the main campus of CCGA today.

The academic faculty was taken by surprise by this parting shot from the outgoing president - who is not now and never has been an academician. He background is in health care.

The faculty is holding put hope that the soon to be incoming new president will reverse course and not only try to hang on to the Camden camps but try to return upper division course there as well.

Pres. Hepburn has been trying to abandon the traditional mission of serving the needs of working non-traditional students since her arrival.
The existence of the Camden campus has always been antithetical to her antipathy.

All agree, however, that she did a helluva job in developing the physical plant as a 4 year institution in record time. That is why she was chosen.

Other than that, she apparently will not be missed.

St. Marys, GA

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Toe Jam wrote:
What would be better to have a nice new shiney building or have the courses to teach the students how to make a living. This time I think the Governor got it right. Why should the building be out in the woods anyway. It should be where the people are and have places close by for them to live and work and be entertained.
As for Bill he is a contractor feathering his own nest.
Bullshit, Spencerite. Too, too obvious. Jason must wear this albatross.
Tokelau Islander

Saint Marys, GA

#25 Apr 4, 2013
You of all people I would think you would prefer the education over the New Building. Don't look so greedy Jay Moreno. I have a home in Guam I am worried. WWII the US Government allowed us to be taken December 8, 1941. Will they use us as cannon fodder this time ?
Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Jason has done nothing but hurt Camden County. Now he has caused us to lose the college. Don't forget he is also trying to put the wood to the seniors at the senior center. Screw the old folks, college kids, and the fishermen. Way to go douche bag.
No the person screwing the seniors is that fleecer Jim Stein! How much of the interest off of 3 million has he received? He uses the senior center as a voters block for his republican elected buddies! He promotes the Howells vision and their friends with taxpayers money. He doesn't give a damn about the seniors BUT he cares a helluva lot about controlling the election process for his friends. There is a lot of power in constantly being able to deliver an entire area for a senator, congressman and/or govenor!
Ever wonder why they are all up his ass? Once he gets Sweatt elected it will be business as usual! Same game different day in Camden!!!!
Phooey

Saint Marys, GA

#27 Apr 5, 2013
Spencer is a squealing wind mill chasing whimp that is a dud. I wouldn't let him put a bad aide on my hampster. This place seems to a maginet for his kind of nut cases. It is more than poor pottie training.
Terry

United States

#28 Apr 5, 2013
The fact remains that our not getting a tech school falls squarely on Spencer's shoulders. He cannot get along with anyone in Atlanta and this is how they punish us for electing the doofus. When will we learn?
Truth

United States

#29 Apr 5, 2013
Terry wrote:
The fact remains that our not getting a tech school falls squarely on Spencer's shoulders. He cannot get along with anyone in Atlanta and this is how they punish us for electing the doofus. When will we learn?
The fact is the County of Camden has nothing to offer the slick politicians of Atlanta. We are all seeing the effects of a non-existent industry base in this County.

When the Mill shut down so did the flow of money. Our local "Boss Man" could get things done. Just look at the two south on-ramps fifty feet apart at exit one as an example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pope meets clownboy - this pic says it all 7 min Anon 5
Democrats are doing just fine 21 min LonePalm 11
Cumberland Island: Camden Citizens Speak Out 21 min Candlar 1
No problem identifying the biggest assh*le here 1 hr El not so humor 7
Huge crowds for Obama today in Berlin 2 hr NFL Guy 5
Why St Marys is so Corrupt 3 hr Yep 27
Fox poll finds America disapproal of Trump 13 hr Colleen 5

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance