Posted in the St. Marys Forum

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Tom

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
So if you practice and support Kwanza, you are a non white racist. So says its creator.
cable guy

Dornsife, PA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I love me some Ann Coulter.

St. Marys, GA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Anyone know if they still do Kwanzaa in Camden public schols?

Anyone know any Blacks who still do that bogus crap?

Come to think of it, I've not seen an American of African descent sporting a dashiki in years. That's a good thing.

Now, if only Black's will stop hanging those damned silly pseudo-Swahili names on kids that will eternally scream to HR managers that the subject of this resume is not only Black, but ghetto Black and pobably an anti-social, ill-educated, racist ass and belongs in the round file ASAP.

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Looks like Kwanzaa is on life support. Pull the plug!

http://stonemountain.patch.com/articles/what-...
Inevitable

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Come to think of it, I've not seen an American of African descent sporting a dashiki in years. That's a good thing.
Now, if only Black's will stop hanging those damned silly pseudo-Swahili names on kids that will eternally scream to HR managers that the subject of this resume is not only Black, but ghetto Black and pobably an anti-social, ill-educated, racist ass and belongs in the round file ASAP.
Not at the high school at least and I do not see anything dealing with this holiday at the Middle schools either.

Since: Dec 12

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Now, if only white's will stop hanging those damned silly pseudo-Backwood names on kids that will eternally scream to HR managers that the subject of this resume is not only white, but redneck and pobably an anti-social, ill-educated, racist ass and belongs in the round file ASAP.

I even left in the misspelled words so it looks authentic. This is too easy.

And talk about crazy religious nuts http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-bapt...

'merica
hmmm

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Wonder what Ann thinks about Festivus?
Miss Kitty

Sycamore, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Wonder what Ann thinks about Festivus?
She and I both adored him on "Gunsmoke".
Matt, however, was jealous.

I loved me some Festivus!!

St. Marys, GA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Maybe they have a good idea.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_ICE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borrell Creek 8 hr Nomocrabs 1
Terry Bradshw rips into clownboy (as he should) 8 hr former LB 4
Boycott ALL NFL Games 8 hr former LB 2
Dear Jorge 8 hr Bruce 12
Fake news at it's best 9 hr Bo knows Trump 5
Please take a knee 9 hr LonePalm 11
Private Money for SPACEPORT 11 hr Donot Worry Be Happy 11

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance