Montgomery Bank and Trust December 2010

Montgomery Bank and Trust December 2010

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hypethral

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Friend of Balfour, hill and Drury missing. Aubrey. Lee Price went missing after Federal investigators believe he slipped away with $17,000,000.00 of investors money.

This is tied to Camden County. Remember the Motgomery Bank and Trust located on Laurl Island Causeway ?

Chip Drury you have some explaining to do. About your foreclosure in Wednesday's Tribune for $37,000,000.00 showing yet another Corp. Thought the Judge made it clear the last time no more changing property from one Corp. to another Corp.

Hill was on banking Committee in State House. She was also on failed Satilla Bank Board of Directors.. Think there may have been a conflict?
Now we have someone missing ? Shame, shame on you.

Sources: Camden County Tribune July 11, 2012 (legal Section), Huff Post Business, July 11, 2012.
OH REALLY

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
And Hill supports Jacobson?Nooo way am I voting for him.
Novel

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Getting a jump on someone, disappearance first and actually killing them is quite a novel.

Steve Berry here it is the outline of another book.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I'm thinking you scratch my back I'll scratch yours.
Dirty Doc

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Hypethral wrote:
Friend of Balfour, hill and Drury missing. Aubrey. Lee Price went missing after Federal investigators believe he slipped away with $17,000,000.00 of investors money.
This is tied to Camden County. Remember the Motgomery Bank and Trust located on Laurl Island Causeway ?
Chip Drury you have some explaining to do. About your foreclosure in Wednesday's Tribune for $37,000,000.00 showing yet another Corp. Thought the Judge made it clear the last time no more changing property from one Corp. to another Corp.
Hill was on banking Committee in State House. She was also on failed Satilla Bank Board of Directors.. Think there may have been a conflict?
Now we have someone missing ? Shame, shame on you.
Sources: Camden County Tribune July 11, 2012 (legal Section), Huff Post Business, July 11, 2012.
Chip is the nut that didn't fall far from the tree. I don't trust that guy any further than I could throw his sorry butt.
Please keep that in mind

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Dirty Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Chip is the nut that didn't fall far from the tree. I don't trust that guy any further than I could throw his sorry butt.
Just keep that in mind on the 31st because he is one of Jacobsons supporters. That speaks volumes!
Hilton Morgan

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Hypethral wrote:
Friend of Balfour, hill and Drury missing. Aubrey. Lee Price went missing after Federal investigators believe he slipped away with $17,000,000.00 of investors money.
This is tied to Camden County. Remember the Motgomery Bank and Trust located on Laurl Island Causeway ?
Chip Drury you have some explaining to do. About your foreclosure in Wednesday's Tribune for $37,000,000.00 showing yet another Corp. Thought the Judge made it clear the last time no more changing property from one Corp. to another Corp.
Hill was on banking Committee in State House. She was also on failed Satilla Bank Board of Directors.. Think there may have been a conflict?
Now we have someone missing ? Shame, shame on you.
Sources: Camden County Tribune July 11, 2012 (legal Section), Huff Post Business, July 11, 2012.
Ok, boys what is the connection to Keith Dixon and Ron sawyer ?
Hilton Morgan

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Need background information on Keith Dixon.

Need background information on Ron Sawyer.

Take each one and research their back ground and connections to one another.
Full Blown Idiot

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jul 11, 2012
You may have to give the FBI a little helping hand to get them on the right track.
Dupe

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Adam Jacobson are you unquestioningly serving a cause of another person ?

You my friend may have been duped by those that were trying to hold on to power even after the FBI was called in.
Milksop

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Someone is connecting the dots. A weak-willed spineless person is rolling over on you guys.
Milksop

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Hold the press. Nancy where are you ?
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Is this Jeremy or the First Lady? More garbage from the Spenser camp. Jason take down the sign in you garage window, you are violating the C&R of your own neighborhood.
hmmmmm

Woodbine, GA

#14 Jul 11, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Parallels this article all over again.

https://docs.google.com/open...
Centre Al

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jul 11, 2012
I don't think Spencer had anything to do with Price !

I don't think he had anything to do with Keith Dixon either !

So how do you come to the last main division of a discourse, and connect this to Spencer in anyway. A statement of opinion based on air, you are reaching trying to tie this to Spencer. Total Bullshit. The Fed's are on these boys asses and they can't take the heat.

www.atlantaunfiltered.com

Has nothing to do with Spencer or even care about him.
simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#16 Jul 11, 2012
Hypethral wrote:
Hill was on banking Committee in State House. She was also on failed Satilla Bank Board of Directors.. Think there may have been a conflict?
How about this one. Rep Greg Morris, Chairman of the House Banking Committee, is a board member of Montgomery Bank and Trust.
https://www.montgomerybt.com/about/board.asp

If Price pulled this off under his nose, either he's incompetent, or complicit.$21 million dollars getting transferred should require more than one signature.

Interesting combination of occupations for an embezzler. Advisor and Former Minister.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/aubrey-lee-pric...
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#17 Jul 11, 2012
What does this have to do with the election of our Rep for District 180. I see connect the dots, but I don't see any dots. Nice try Kennedy's of the South.
Centre Al

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Jul 11, 2012
Old News wrote:
What does this have to do with the election of our Rep for District 180. I see connect the dots, but I don't see any dots. Nice try Kennedy's of the South.
Please explain how you came to this conclusion ? Balfour runs Adam Jacobson. Price is missing down in Florida. Keith dead by what means we don't know and you come up with this line that Spencer is the master mind. Bullshit !
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#19 Jul 11, 2012
Centre Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how you came to this conclusion ? Balfour runs Adam Jacobson. Price is missing down in Florida. Keith dead by what means we don't know and you come up with this line that Spencer is the master mind. Bullshit !
What the heck are you talking about. Please read your post, and reply with logic.
really

Calhoun City, MS

#20 Jul 11, 2012
WHAT!!!!! Give me a break!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even Time Magazine can't hide the problem any l... 4 min Fohreel 2
AARP on Republican Healthcare (Trumpcare) Plan 33 min NFL Guy 6
The Saint Marys Topix Censor is working overtime 1 hr The Truth 3
Kingsland tax increase 1 hr Yozemite 11
Enhanced Vocabulary 1 hr Jayorge 15
All 50 state Medicaid directors against Trumpcare 1 hr Yozemite 2
Scanning Driver License (Jun '16) 3 hr LonePalm 26

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages