county tax accesor
Tommy Weaver

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I think Beth needs to send butch outor who ever determines the value of these boats and get the ccso boat to give out tax bills.
By law if they are in ga. over 184 days they need to pay county tax on these boats.Before ya say he is in Fl. go look on Boat info and the STEEL AWAY named st marys home port from 2008 I know he was asking 300 for it when it was for sale I say we give him a 50,000 break and tax it at 250,000 from 2008 to now

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
And I think we need to get a federal investigation going. Have way to many corrupt city people and yacht people working together with inside info.
High Times

Herndon, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Since you such a bad ass Tommy why don't you go collect that for beth. We might be able to take care of 2 problems at one time.
Alex

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
I think Beth needs to send butch outor who ever determines the value of these boats and get the ccso boat to give out tax bills.
By law if they are in ga. over 184 days they need to pay county tax on these boats.Before ya say he is in Fl. go look on Boat info and the STEEL AWAY named st marys home port from 2008 I know he was asking 300 for it when it was for sale I say we give him a 50,000 break and tax it at 250,000 from 2008 to now
Your credibility would increase if you would spell correctly and use proper grammar.
nobs

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Your credibility would increase if you would spell correctly and use proper grammar.
See? I'm not the only one that says that.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
High Times wrote:
Since you such a bad ass Tommy why don't you go collect that for beth. We might be able to take care of 2 problems at one time.
thats not his job thats my job ooooooodont worry its coming !
nobs

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Tommy Miami, give up the charade.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
this is no game . and all of us are not playing . this will bring it all down.
creekman

Herndon, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
I think I'll come just to watch the cluster f***.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
creekman wrote:
I think I'll come just to watch the cluster f***.
thats what it is a cluster fu
Tommy Weaver

Knoxville, TN

#12 Mar 24, 2013
High Times wrote:
Give me your boat name and I will collect. the seccond part i will take as a threat.M ay not be good to make such statements.
Sounds like you are the person that made the 2 calls on a blocked number saying keep my dog close or she my get killed.Dowwn south we call you a coward..
Tommy Weaver

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 24, 2013
nobs wrote:
i dont know what the hell you are talking about I always use my real name you may want to spit that nob out of your mouth and try using yours.
The people ya hate the most are the ones thats not scared to use their name look at jay moreno you bash him but i have to say he gets more respect from me because he uses his name and picture
WTF

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 24, 2013
High Times wrote:
HIGH TIMES, A you saying they need a tax bill and just need it brought out to you? and you will pay it
If that is what you are saying I can help get it into your hands if CCSO boats will not run. If you would rather us to hand it to you all Beth need to do is call tommy and I'll use my boat to give it to you.The county uses the CCSO boat to inspect on little cumberland and the tax appraiser gets to ride it over there.
My main question is are saying you will pay taxes on your boat as I have to??
Jim Gnat

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Mar 24, 2013
DO not run them off if they plan to erect a happy ending message parlor...no pun intended.
Pot House Politician

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Did you mean the tax assessor's office? They can't be bothered.

They are too busy doing unequal tax assessments. Gotta take care of the GOB's.
WTF

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Pot House Politician wrote:
Did you mean the tax assessor's office? They can't be bothered.
They are too busy doing unequal tax assessments. Gotta take care of the GOB's.
What do you call unequal the GOB'S getting a smaller bill or the freeloaders getting no bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds paying $6 MILLION to move St. Marys Airport! 9 min Black Hogfish 81
Hubert Roland LETTER from Justice Department 16 min Sociology 42
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 26 min Moreno Jay 224
Trump screws & stiffs veterans - again 1 hr Ospreyite 2
Honestly ignorant okay, but that's not Trump 1 hr Liar 5
Clinton's inexcusable, willful disregard for th... 9 hr LonePalm 1
Young Republican Chairperson resigns over Trump 9 hr Anon 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages