Flash: Terrorists have bombed Boston ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#21 Apr 16, 2013
With regards to the bombs being made with pressure cookers and ball bearings, it occurs to me that what this bomber has done is made a home made Claymore.

Apparently, the blast was "lensed" in such a way as to project all the force and shrapnel towards the street. Moreover, the pattern of the shrapnel was roughly knee high and lower for maximum maimed and mangled survivors..

That level of sophistication tells me that the design had been tested enough times to be perfected.

Domestically grown "lone wolf?" I doubt it.

This bastard was probably trained in northwestern Pakistan or Somalia by a very skillful jihadi bomb maker.
Anon

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
With regards to the bombs being made with pressure cookers and ball bearings, it occurs to me that what this bomber has done is made a home made Claymore.
Apparently, the blast was "lensed" in such a way as to project all the force and shrapnel towards the street. Moreover, the pattern of the shrapnel was roughly knee high and lower for maximum maimed and mangled survivors..
That level of sophistication tells me that the design had been tested enough times to be perfected.
Domestically grown "lone wolf?" I doubt it.
This bastard was probably trained in northwestern Pakistan or Somalia by a very skillful jihadi bomb maker.
You may be right, but we also have some very well trained, ex-military, bomb makers right at home. Plus, I understand that all the info needed is right there on the internet and published in books and pamphlets available through some hate groups. I don't have any idea who might be responsible. I believe that we are good enough to figure it out and we will track them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Betting the Farm 3 hr Expert Consultant 5
Topix Censors 6 hr MSNBC 4
Purdue Cannot Recall 22 hr zzz 11
Thank you President Trump 22 hr Not Fake News 1
Obamas criticized for lavish library plans, inc... Wed acidman 9
Obamas W.H. physician says President Trump in e... Wed The Truth 6
Candidates for District 180 Jan 16 Just Curious 1

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance