Bo Sweat is running for Probate Judge

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Bo Sweat is off and running. A good man that will do a great job.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I'm told he is the long-time municipal judge from Kingsland.

Anyone know if he is a Camden County Cow?
I Heard

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I heard Mike Bunkley was approached to run.
river cat

Kingsland, GA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Sweat would be the perfect choice. He is local, experienced and does a great job as the Kingsland City Court judge. That is great news.
Point Peter

Kingsland, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I agree !!!

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Mike Bunkley?

Is this Sweat guy an attorney?

How about Bunkley?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
I see there is an attorney in Kingsland named Robert Sweat. Is that this same Bo Sweat?
anon

Herndon, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Hey scootertard stick to you restaurant rants and keep your snout in the trough till your ebt card maxes out.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Are you actually so stupid that you do not realize that EBT cards can not be used in restuaurants?
anon

Herndon, PA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I see you in Walmart all the time, scooter. Don't try to pull the pity card on me. You are the most hateful person around.
FATBOY

Herndon, PA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Jay,

Yes he is the same person. He is a HUGE DAWG SUPPORTER AND FAN. I'd voe for him. He has closed a few homes for me and did outstanding work at a fair price.
No Sweat

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Bo is a sorry judge. Liberal as they come and he is motivated by nothing but keeping dollars in Kingsland. He will basically cut any kind of deal and do everything short of beg the defendant to plea to a lesser charge to keep the ticket money in the city rather than have it send to Superior for the trial. But if one of Kennef Smifs kin folks come in his court as a defendant he'll do what ever (even outside of his legal scope) to get them bound over to Superior so he can wash his hands of it. He has let people with multiple dui arrests and convictions plead to reckless driving (which is against the law). I wonder what the Mad Mothers are gonna think of his candidacy when they find out.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
FATBOY wrote:
Jay,
Yes he is the same person. He is a HUGE DAWG SUPPORTER AND FAN. I'd voe for him. He has closed a few homes for me and did outstanding work at a fair price.
Yes, I know what you mean. When I'm doing my due dilligence as a voter, a candidate's college football obsession is always one of the first things I need to know.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#14 Dec 13, 2012
anon wrote:
I see you in Walmart all the time, scooter. Don't try to pull the pity card on me. You are the most hateful person around.
Yes, it's true. I frequent Walmart. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of myself.
Anon

Woodbine, GA

#15 Dec 13, 2012
No Sweat wrote:
Bo is a sorry judge. Liberal as they come and he is motivated by nothing but keeping dollars in Kingsland. He will basically cut any kind of deal and do everything short of beg the defendant to plea to a lesser charge to keep the ticket money in the city rather than have it send to Superior for the trial. But if one of Kennef Smifs kin folks come in his court as a defendant he'll do what ever (even outside of his legal scope) to get them bound over to Superior so he can wash his hands of it. He has let people with multiple dui arrests and convictions plead to reckless driving (which is against the law). I wonder what the Mad Mothers are gonna think of his candidacy when they find out.
Crap. Just a bunch of it.
Trigger

Calhoun City, MS

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
Bo Sweat is off and running. A good man that will do a great job.
Let me ask a simple question. If Beau is determined to be Probate Judge, why didn't he qualify and run against Shirley Wise and Robbie Morgan in the General Election? This is kind of a bottom feeder tactic imho.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask a simple question. If Beau is determined to be Probate Judge, why didn't he qualify and run against Shirley Wise and Robbie Morgan in the General Election? This is kind of a bottom feeder tactic imho.
Kind of an odd take. Circumstances changed and the opportunity calls for a big time change. So what.
IDK

Covington, GA

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this a bottom feeder tactic, because Shirley has been Martin's heir apparent for the last 4 years? She obviously would have been extremely difficult if not impossible to beat. Until she beat herself.......But what the hell is it to you that he chose to run when the office suddenly became vacant? You a Gillette or an in-law?
Hatched here

Woodbine, GA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Bo Sweat is a long time closing real estate attorney for many years; when Judge Dorothy Peeples made a racist remark in court, she was forced to resign and city officials asked Bo to be the municipal court judge. He hasnt been judge that long. His dad owns a bar on north 17. Bo does both now, real estate closings and traffic judge. He is in it for the money, thats why he is running now for Probate Judge. He is crooked and dishonest. Why aren't they holding a special election so taxpayers can decide and vote. Why isn't Shirley Wise and Amanda Williams in jail? More is going on than we know, more will resign soon.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#20 Dec 14, 2012
They will hold a special election. Holdover Judge Gillette will preside over it.

"Special," indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's immigration polling results 26 min horsetowater 5
GDP Up. Another Good Job Mr. President! 1 hr Dsuepmpoocrratt 16
Happy Thanksgiving 2 hr Jorge 5
San Jose Bar and Grill 3 hr Jorge 3
Thieving VA Benefits, shame, shame Moron-o 4 hr Bob 25
After all these years and programs 5 hr Tex T 3
Post positive Republican laws here 12 hr Jake 10
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match

St. Marys People Search