Fat folks not weak/morally inferior a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
B Smith

Herndon, PA

#21 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/03/27/us-obesity-surgery -bacteria-idUSBRE92Q0ZQ2013032 7
I'll be damned.
You self-righteous skinny shits have nothing to brag about. You just have different intestinal flora.
Man, the first company to pharmaceuticalize the right kind and/or something to kill the wrong kind will truly be in fat city!
All one has to do is read Moreno's rantings to see it is apparent that he is weak (in overcoming animal instincts) and morally corrupt.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have determined that there is an inverse relationship between IQ and obesity. Obese people statistically have a lower IQ than non-obese people.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-573268...
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-h...
http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v30/n9/full...
Obviously, I'm a way-out outlier. Google "outlier."
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
No, I'm not. You are simply lying.
OK....You got me.. I lied.I stated I seen you sit down for a meal... I retract that. I should have said, I seen you wheel up to the bar,load your plate as if you were impersonating a front end loader, and then roll over to a table and grip a fork with you pudgy fat hand and eat.

St. Marys, GA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
What sort of diet would you recommend to develop an intellect that writes "I seen you wheel up to the bar?"

Actually, my hands are congenitally small and now they are severely atrophied. Your lies just keep coming, don't they, fool?
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#25 Mar 28, 2013
You idiot..This hasnt been recently. I seen you a few years ago using those knarled up fat meat hooks. To sit there in your hair and correct my grammatical errors,when in fact, you make many of them yourself, simply tells me you are no smarter as a fat ass than you would be if you weighed 125LBS. So go choke on a chiken bone ,asswipe.
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#26 Mar 28, 2013
Chair rather..

St. Marys, GA

#27 Mar 28, 2013
"A-wipe?"

Thanks for the age clue.

TGIII, do you have unresolved issues with your father?
TGill

Herndon, PA

#28 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
"A-wipe?"
Thanks for the age clue.
No but you obviously do. Neat family you have there, Moreno. A wife beating ol' man that you hated till the day he died. An alky brother who you said lived in a box behind a gas station. And little ol'(yeah right) you, who hates everybody and everything.

You shouldn't hate, Moreno. We pay you pretty good.

St. Marys, GA

#29 Mar 28, 2013
TGill wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you obviously do. Neat family you have there, Moreno. A wife beating ol' man that you hated till the day he died. An alky brother who you said lived in a box behind a gas station. And little ol'(yeah right) you, who hates everybody and everything.
You shouldn't hate, Moreno. We pay you pretty good.
Do you really think that I've been missing all of your little clues that you have hacked my computer and are reading my e-mails and all the letters I write on Word?

I've been onto you for months. I'll be coming for you when the house sells.

WARNING: If you value your privacy, have all work on your computer done in Jax or Brunswick or anywhere but St. Marys. Do I B making myself clear?
BadAndy

Herndon, PA

#30 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that I've been missing all of your little clues that you have hacked my computer and are reading my e-mails and all the letters I write on Word?
I've been onto you for months. I'll be coming for you when the house sells.
WARNING: If you value your privacy, have all work on your computer done in Jax or Brunswick or anywhere but St. Marys. Do I B making myself clear?
You are truly a certified nut case.

St. Marys, GA

#31 Mar 28, 2013
Please wrote:
A professional glutton can overcome many obstacles.
You Sir, were probably blessed with "skinny bugs" in your gut. I'm sure your H.S. graduation picture would confirm that.
I am also confident you were a school bully focusing on the fat kids. Your posting about the next Probate Judge "Beau" and his weight is proof enough.
It's been about 23 minutes since your last post about your exploits on conquering an all you can stuff in your face (under $10) establishment.
No, actually, I would have likely been picked on had we actually had bullies. In my day in Catholic schools, a bully would have been an exceedingly endangered species.

When I graduated, I stood 6'2" and weight 175 lbs. At about age 25, I rather abruptly started gaining weight with little to no dietary change. If the new theory is correct, I may well have been infected with the "fat bugs" at that time. I may have begun the pre-diabetic slide at that time as well.

In the highly unlikely event that any intelligent non-haters are following this, I just made an appointment today to see a gastroenterologist. I'll let y'all know what kind of intestinal bugs I have and in what ratios, and how the findings comport (or not) with the findings in the study.

If this study is replicated and confirmed AND there is an effective therapeutic regime established as a result, this could be a real game changer in health care and costs. U.S. impact alone could be in BILLIONS of health cost savings and productivity gains annually.
Bob

United States

#32 Mar 28, 2013
Jay, don't forget how you were thrown out of the navy before you could retire because you were a FAT ASS. LOL, real smart way to lose some retirement money there you brain buster.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
"A-wipe?"
Thanks for the age clue.
As far as my age goes..I am 41 you fat mother f$%ker!!

St. Marys, GA

#35 Mar 30, 2013
Would you believe an implantable, fat-fighting, microchip?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21852062
Sigismund Schlomo Freud

United States

#36 Mar 30, 2013
Appetite Suppressor;

The fat morally inferior weak depressed who spend their waking hours planning an attack on a mountain of food should be left alone.

Better to eat themselves to death than turn their anger towards society.

Or better yet seek psychological help and deal with the root problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their fellow traveling scum among us: 1 hr Carl 18
Wednesday is being renamed 2 hr The Real Epic Josh 6
No one is coming to Trump's inauguration 2 hr Tom 28
Democrats in the Wilderness 2 hr Tom 2
The Crazy Left's 4-Step Strategy To Ensure Trum... 4 hr LonePalm 7
I hope everyone is OK in and around Woodbine 8 hr Saltygirl 3
Trump whining on Day Two - of course 9 hr 9 iron 11

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance