Fat folks not weak/morally inferior after all?

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/27/us-...

I'll be damned.

You self-righteous skinny shits have nothing to brag about. You just have different intestinal flora.

Man, the first company to pharmaceuticalize the right kind and/or something to kill the wrong kind will truly be in fat city!
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
And I was thinking that the really thin folks (2-3 pack/day) were geniuses.
largo

Dornsife, PA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/03/27/us-obesity-surgery -bacteria-idUSBRE92Q0ZQ2013032 7
I'll be damned.
You self-righteous skinny shits have nothing to brag about. You just have different intestinal flora.
Man, the first company to pharmaceuticalize the right kind and/or something to kill the wrong kind will truly be in fat city!
have another chiken leg and plop of mash taters and gravy. its time to celabrate.
IDK

Loxahatchee, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Hmmm.....I was thinking common sense would tell you when to stop shoveling food in your mouth like a hog at the trough.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Try reading and comprehending the article, a-hole.
noquackwannabee

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/03/27/us-obesity-surgery -bacteria-idUSBRE92Q0ZQ2013032 7
I'll be damned.
She did not tell the whole story. Those who undergo RNY will have a lifetime of vitmin/mineral supplements. so go for it.
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#7 Mar 27, 2013
They are weak and have no self control.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I'll be damned.
Why don't you try eating some skinny mice. Maybe you will catch the skinny mouse bacteria.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try eating some skinny mice. Maybe you will catch the skinny mouse bacteria.
I know you were being an ass, but you are not that far off.

There are, it seems to me, 3 likely therapy modalities.

1. A medication or dietary regimen that will kill off all of the super-efficient fat-facilitating bacteria.

2. A medication or dietary regimen that will create so many of the
"skinny bugs" in the gut that the "fat bugs" will be overwhelmed.

3. Some combination of both approaches.

I wonder if these bugs are in the neonate's intestinal tract or are acquired later? I suspect the latter.

To the ass who made the vitamin comment, while true, that is totally irrelevant to this discovery. That is a malabsorbtion issue.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
You are just wishing that that they will develop a magic "fat-go-away" pill. It's not going to happen. There is one simple fact that no medical studies have ever refuted; if you eat too much, you will get fat. Conversely, if you want to lose weight, eat less. Amazing as it seems, it always works.
noquackwannabe

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were being an ass, but you are not that far off.
There are, it seems to me, 3 likely therapy modalities.
1. A medication or dietary regimen that will kill off all of the super-efficient fat-facilitating bacteria.
2. A medication or dietary regimen that will create so many of the
"skinny bugs" in the gut that the "fat bugs" will be overwhelmed.
3. Some combination of both approaches.
I wonder if these bugs are in the neonate's intestinal tract or are acquired later? I suspect the latter.
To the ass who made the vitamin comment, while true, that is totally irrelevant to this discovery. That is a malabsorbtion issue.
Glans, again, my comment was based on the article and valid. We can assume you have none of these bugs, just more undesirable ones. The so called issue is a result of RNY.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
I see.

Pray tell, why can "we" assume that I have none f those "fat bugs?"

Could it be that that would destroy your false legend of me as a glutton?
butter bean

Dornsife, PA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I see.
You are a glutton. All you talk about is eating. Thus all you think about is eating. You love AYCE hog troughs like Aunt B's. You put Peas and Carrots out of business because you ate as much as three normal people.

Eat, eat, eat, eat that's all you do.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I see.
FALSE LEGEND!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING US? Dude,I have seen you sit down for a meal, don't tell me that your heaped plate of food X2 doesn't make you a glutton.This 1 of the 7 deadly sins is your favorite.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
No, I'm not. You are simply lying.
Please

Kingsland, GA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
A professional glutton can overcome many obstacles.

You Sir, were probably blessed with "skinny bugs" in your gut. I'm sure your H.S. graduation picture would confirm that.

I am also confident you were a school bully focusing on the fat kids. Your posting about the next Probate Judge "Beau" and his weight is proof enough.

It's been about 23 minutes since your last post about your exploits on conquering an all you can stuff in your face (under $10) establishment.
IDK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Oh, my comprehension is just fine Jay, as well as my eyesight. Every time I eat out at a buffet style restaurant, I witness obese people heaping their plates with an unhealthy amount of food, without exception. I also am aware of individuals who made lifestyle changes, were able to lose half their body mass and maintain that new physique. Your obsession with food as demonstrated by your countless culinary reviews is evidence of your elite membership in the overeater group. Try cutting your calorie intake by 50% and see what the results are, or continue to blame your obesity on some intestinal flora and just give into the gluttony. My guess is you will stick with the former. As in everything else in your life, you get an A in opinionated research, a F in action. As for the a-hole comment.....certainly you're an expert there, you've been one your entire life.
IDK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Double post is for your benefit Jay. I wanted to be sure you comprehended with both sides of your elite brain.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#19 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I see.
Scientists have determined that there is an inverse relationship between IQ and obesity. Obese people statistically have a lower IQ than non-obese people.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-573268...

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-h...

http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v30/n9/full...
ye herd

Trevorton, PA

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Old Jaybird is so fat, it takes 5 bags of sweet feed just to get him loaded in his van. ye herd??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great job, Mr. President, great job! 18 min abm22 13
Big Bucks seized by CCSO 59 min English speaker 4
Camden County JDA;Have they done good? 1 hr The Un-Ahole 3
1-2 Bedroom Apartments in St Marys /Kingsland a... 2 hr Jorge 4
Fix St. Marys 12 hr Trailer trash eco... 8
Obama sets another record 17 hr miami 8
Public not interested in district voting 20 hr Sea Dog 16
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web