Concerned

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Prior to voting please search you tube for Jason Spencer's Savannah Tea Party Speech. Watch the entire thing. I am extremely disturbed that someone who has claimed to represent us for the last two years has such radical thoughts.
Molly

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
I have seen the video and I agree. I am more disturbed that Mr. Spencer thinks we should pledge the Georgia flag BEFORE the American Flag. A slap in the face to the men and women in our military that serve our country.
Pillar

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for posting. Just watched the video. I have been undecided in this race until now. We have enough craziness in day to day life. Don't need it in the Capitol.
Sue

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
No linkie no watchie.
What is a sovereign citizen?
Junior

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Jason claims to be a sovereign citicen in the video. Sovereign Citizen is decined as an Extremist anti-government group. Radical beyond words.
Junior

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Junior wrote:
Jason claims to be a sovereign citicen in the video. Sovereign Citizen is decined as an Extremist anti-government group. Radical beyond words.
Sorry, defined
Heres the link

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jul 19, 2012

This guy is way nuttier than I thought - and that is saying something.

Jason and Melanie remind me of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker - only preaching the gospel of Libertarian anarchy.
Fast Boat

Herndon, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
By his own remarks, he is a thief. He said that collecting taxes by the government is theft, so he is either a thief or he receives stolen goods since he is paid by the state government from tax money.
Voter

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
How did we miss this? He sounds like one of those crazy, radical, blow stuff up extremists. No wonder the fellow house members don't want him playing in the sand box with them.

Spent some time on the legislative website too. I found a HB 303 that was making changes to physicians assistants regulations. Does anyone see a problem? Spencer didn't do much for us but he helped his career along?
FBIs take on Sovereign

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Bevis

Kingsland, GA

#11 Jul 19, 2012
FBIs take on Sovereign wrote:
You know what is a greater threat? A tyrannical state government.
seriously

Calhoun City, MS

#12 Jul 19, 2012
The Jacobson people are really pissed since the paper came out.Dont you hate it when the truth comes out! LOL!!!
Enlightened

Woodbine, GA

#13 Jul 19, 2012
seriously wrote:
The Jacobson people are really pissed since the paper came out.Dont you hate it when the truth comes out! LOL!!!
What truth are you talking about? Spencer doesn't have a leg to stand on. I rec'd his ridiculous mail out today. Suddenly he is taking on Jacobsons platform for a tech school and BTW lying by omission is still lying Spencers. Jacobson called out Spencer for signing this ridiculous pledge to "cap" lobbyist spending to $100 but the pledge neglects to offer any details as to how often a lobbyist can give that $100. There is a reason Spencer is "the ONLY republican in the House to sign the pledge," it's bec everyone else knows it's a piece of garbage and he's the only moron that signed it. I think Jacobson described it best:

This is why I'm running for State House...
My opponent outright lied in today's Tribune & Georgian's Candidate Spotlight. He stated that I opposed any ethics reform to prevent corruption and encourage transparency. That is completely false.

As a matter of fact, I stated in the recent Camden GOP Forum I was in favor of ethics reform and I explained why I didn't sign the pledge to cap all gifts at $100.

It's apparent that Rep. Spencer has no experience in contractual law as the devil is always in the details...or in this case, the lack of details. Under this pledge, lobbyists would be capped at $100, however there is no limit as to how often they can give those $100 gifts. Is it per day in session? 40 days (minimum) in session multiplied by $100 equals $4000. Now multiply that by the couple hundred lobbyists in Atlanta. More smoke and mirrors folks.

Vote Adam Jacobson for State Representative for District 180!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If Artie Jones runs against Gant for Mayor woul... 4 min Unibomber 11
St Marys Citizens Want District Voting 18 min Anon 109
Indiana say f-off Queers 1 hr Anon 50
St Marys EarthKeepers Joke Day 3 hr Anon 76
Jaynius 'splain "Whigger." 4 hr Anon 8
I have fully complied 5 hr whoopi 8
Airport could be Economic Future for St. Marys 8 hr ZIG-ZAG 28
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE