Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#23 Nov 22, 2012
It's 2:35. You still have25 minutye tomke it to Aunt B's if you are really hungry.

If ot or you an't make it in time, let me tell you about Cracker Barrel.

When I got there about 1:15, they were taking names just inside the front door. I had about a fifteen minute wait. Well worth it!

I had the special Thanksgiving dinner. See post above. For my third side, I went with the ham-seasoned turnip greens. Good, strong, iced tea with the meal and fresh coffee with the pie.

Apparently, they ran out of the pumpkin pecan struessel pie. They substituted a
whopping piece of deep dish pumpkin pie at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream.

Everthing was absolutely excellent. The herbed cornbeard dressing with turkey gravy was some of the best I've ever eaten.

Great service. Tipped the guy about 33%.

Here's the kicker. Tax and all, it came to just $9.62 cents!

I left stuffed and well pleased with the food, the service, and the price.

Not sure when they will stop serving that special, but I'm guessing around midnight.
Observation

Kingsland, GA

#24 Nov 22, 2012
Jay, at close to (if not over) 300 lbs and diabetic it seems strange that you publicize your food addiction the way you do.
By the way, the Boaters Thanksgiving at the Riverview Hotel was amazing. Great food, wonderful people and it's one of the few Moreno-free places left in town.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
332, actually.

I enjoy good food.

What's it to you, tofurkey breath?
on the take

United States

#26 Nov 23, 2012
Observation wrote:
Jay, at close to (if not over) 300 lbs and diabetic it seems strange that you publicize your food addiction the way you do.
By the way, the Boaters Thanksgiving at the Riverview Hotel was amazing. Great food, wonderful people and it's one of the few Moreno-free places left in town.
Jay by my observation all freeloaders think any meal is great,and I'll sit next to you before next to one of them freeboaters that take a bath once in a blue moon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 year old runing Trump office in Colorado 1 min AlR 1
Linda Does Dirty On Dilworth 2 min LMAO 73
Toxic Candidate 3 min Josh 22
This Forum Should Be Shut Down 36 min Not Afraid 14
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 42 min Moreno Jay 243
Dilworth Green Cedar robbery 8/25. 45 min Moreno Jay 3
Trump ill or on the ropes. 4th canx this week! 53 min Just saying 1
2016 City Council Election 2 hr Nowhaturup2 363
Local Election Shakeups! 4 hr Josh 35
Shame on the thread poster(s) re: Linda Williams. 6 hr Emma 39

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages