St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

It's 2:35. You still have25 minutye tomke it to Aunt B's if you are really hungry.

If ot or you an't make it in time, let me tell you about Cracker Barrel.

When I got there about 1:15, they were taking names just inside the front door. I had about a fifteen minute wait. Well worth it!

I had the special Thanksgiving dinner. See post above. For my third side, I went with the ham-seasoned turnip greens. Good, strong, iced tea with the meal and fresh coffee with the pie.

Apparently, they ran out of the pumpkin pecan struessel pie. They substituted a
whopping piece of deep dish pumpkin pie at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream.

Everthing was absolutely excellent. The herbed cornbeard dressing with turkey gravy was some of the best I've ever eaten.

Great service. Tipped the guy about 33%.

Here's the kicker. Tax and all, it came to just $9.62 cents!

I left stuffed and well pleased with the food, the service, and the price.

Not sure when they will stop serving that special, but I'm guessing around midnight.
Observation

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jay, at close to (if not over) 300 lbs and diabetic it seems strange that you publicize your food addiction the way you do.
By the way, the Boaters Thanksgiving at the Riverview Hotel was amazing. Great food, wonderful people and it's one of the few Moreno-free places left in town.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

332, actually.

I enjoy good food.

What's it to you, tofurkey breath?
on the take

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Observation wrote:
Jay, at close to (if not over) 300 lbs and diabetic it seems strange that you publicize your food addiction the way you do.
By the way, the Boaters Thanksgiving at the Riverview Hotel was amazing. Great food, wonderful people and it's one of the few Moreno-free places left in town.
Jay by my observation all freeloaders think any meal is great,and I'll sit next to you before next to one of them freeboaters that take a bath once in a blue moon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••