NBC news...laugh of the year

NBC news...laugh of the year

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I saw in the paper where the new CEO of NBC news stated that NBC would continue with their practice of objective, unbiased reporting....
Talk about a whopper!!
LOL LOL LOL LOl
faux

Woodbine, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
i stopped watching main stream news a while back. ALL of the major network's "jouranlists" are bought and paid for. you will not get real news from any of the major networks. the only stories you hear are the ones that the corporations want you to hear and its got thier spin on it. if you want real new you have to search the internet for independant sources. no wonder congress is trying to censor the internet now...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2012
George

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Bubba131 wrote:
I saw in the paper where the new CEO of NBC news stated that NBC would continue with their practice of objective, unbiased reporting....
Talk about a whopper!!
LOL LOL LOL LOl
NBC?? You are referring to National Barrak Campain news are you not. Right up there with Clinton News Network, Call Barrack Savior and Anything But Conservative. That just might be the Laugh of the Century.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> NBC?? You are referring to National Barrak Campain news are you not. Right up there with Clinton News Network, Call Barrack Savior and Anything But Conservative. That just might be the Laugh of the Century.
You repubz should quit calling yourselves conservative. You are anything but. You criticize Democrats for spending while squandering a President Clinton surplus with your beloved, POS GWbush! You are hypocritical ass wipes at best.

No, I do not mind pissing you off. It Gives me great pleasure. Especially when, just stating the facts. Smiling!

YOUR idiots, mccain and graham, trying to smear Susan Rice is another example hypocritical stupidity. Keep it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Am I? 24 min Really 10
jda emails 47 min Bob 5
The Incestuous City of St. Marys / Kiwanis rela... 54 min Anon 92
Marriage equality in America - at last 1 hr really 30
How many pen names has Jay? 2 hr Sure 5
Fox Newsroom diversity on display 3 hr Uncle 7
Since we are removing the "confederate" flag 4 hr Anon 7
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE