Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I have to with Jay Moreno he is involved in 2-3 special interest groups, That scares me on the other hand Artie jones III has a high city job at DDA. That has done what good for the city.
Lori

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I have to agree with Jay
should of been on above

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Same mistake I made.

The actual candidate, Artie Jones, JR, is the former county commissioner and the father of the DDA Director, A.J.

Artie's son vs. Sidneye's wife vs. Greg's airport contract. Same-o, same-o.
Lori

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I knew it was Jr. and not the III. My concern is.Would dad be willing to get rid of the DDA that has done nothing to offset the cost of their pay.
We got a hay-days BS. Thornhill got the boat house and little so called flea market on sat. Now honest are those 2 justify the cost of the DDA
Voter

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Lori, apparently you don't even know who's running. Until you do, maybe you should refrain from commenting.
Lori

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Voter wrote:
Lori, apparently you don't even know who's running. Until you do, maybe you should refrain from commenting.
Artie Jones Jr. owner of Crayons was CCBOC correct? Use to live out near sand hill now lives in O.C. Lost last election to Herring by just a few votes. Who do you think is running?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Lori wrote:
I knew it was Jr. and not the III. My concern is.Would dad be willing to get rid of the DDA that has done nothing to offset the cost of their pay.
We got a hay-days BS. Thornhill got the boat house and little so called flea market on sat. Now honest are those 2 justify the cost of the DDA
Would you rather have THE NUTTER?

The DDA CAN NOT BE KILLED UNLESS IT VOTES TO DISBAND ISTSELF.

However, it can be starved to death, as it should be. The city dollars uses to fund it should go to help the JDA.

Ditto for Kingsland's JDA.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I will take my chances with Artie over a liberal back row buzzard any day. Something about Lassitter, Kearns, and Rillio rubs me the wrong. Plus I hear that he and Colvlle are having a party at the Lassitter casa. They can rub elbows with Burt Guy, Teddy and the rest of the Ready St wanna be elitists.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
Same mistake I made.
The actual candidate, Artie Jones, JR, is the former county commissioner and the father of the DDA Director, A.J.
Bingo! You finally figured it out. Effin' genius!

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
I will take my chances with Artie over a liberal back row buzzard any day. Something about Lassitter, Kearns, and Rillio rubs me the wrong. Plus I hear that he and Colvlle are having a party at the Lassitter casa. They can rub elbows with Burt Guy, Teddy and the rest of the Ready St wanna be elitists.
Thanks for that info. We cannot allow the DMA nose back under the tent and thence to the tax trough.

A vote for Nutter is a vote to let the damned DMA and the Kearns Earthkeepers run wild through the city's reserve fund.
Newton

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

The Earthkeepers have never asked for or taken a penny from the city. Nutter has my vote. Moreno just has a sick obsession with Kearns and everyone knows it.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
They can rub elbows with Burt Guy, Teddy and the rest of the Ready St wanna be elitists.
Bert Guy is a dyck at the right edge of the spectrum.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Newton wrote:
The Earthkeepers have never asked for or taken a penny from the city. Nutter has my vote. Moreno just has a sick obsession with Kearns and everyone knows it.
Utter bullshit.

Who started the damned recycling? Alex and Babs.

Who pays for city trucks driven by city employees to come pick up the crap that Kearn's loons remove from the marsh every year?

Who pays for the city trucks driven by city employees when Kearn's loons collect paint, batteries, etc, every year.

Who pays higher electric bills when loons Like Kearns turn off all of their lights on Earth Day, disrupting the power company's revenue flow.

Who can we count on to raise a bogus environmental objection to ANY kind of new industry wanting to locate in Camden. What are the adverse economic consequences of cowardly pols constantly kissing Kearns Green ass?

Who pays $190,000 for a rising sea level study that is based on bogus "science" to kiss Kearns' Green ass?

Who owns and maintains the Kearn's Memorial Park?

Utter bullshit, you Commie-Lib fool.

Yes, vote for Nutter, ye na´ve fools.
Newton

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Your level of ignorance is amazing, Jay. Try educating yourself instead of living on Topix.
Tax and Spend Moreno

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter bullshit.
Who started the damned recycling? Alex and Babs.
Who pays for city trucks driven by city employees to come pick up the crap that Kearn's loons remove from the marsh every year?
Who pays for the city trucks driven by city employees when Kearn's loons collect paint, batteries, etc, every year.
Who pays higher electric bills when loons Like Kearns turn off all of their lights on Earth Day, disrupting the power company's revenue flow.
Who can we count on to raise a bogus environmental objection to ANY kind of new industry wanting to locate in Camden. What are the adverse economic consequences of cowardly pols constantly kissing Kearns Green ass?

Who pays $190,000 for a rising sea level study that is based on bogus "science" to kiss Kearns' Green ass?
Who owns and maintains the Kearn's Memorial Park?
Utter bullshit, you Commie-Lib fool.
Yes, vote for Nutter, ye na´ve fools.
Who pays for the fire department to send a shiny fire engine and three firemen to change batteries in Moreno's smoke detectors?
Danny Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Bert Guy is a dyck at the right edge of the spectrum.
Ahhh, Burt "El Douche" Guy supports Colville and Nutter! Nuff said. He is sucking up for the attorney job even though he has already been denied once in St Mary's, Kingsland, and the county.
Danny Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Danny Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, Burt "El Douche" Guy supports Colville and Nutter! Nuff said. He is sucking up for the attorney job even though he has already been denied once in St Mary's, Kingsland, and the county.
Geez Jeremy give it a break. We don't like those guys either but you are obsessed.
Lori

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
True on that overheard the other day that Jim Stein asked Tommy had asked Tommy to swap and run for post 1 after J. Lassitterwas told no by Mike to swap over
St Marys Sux

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
True on that overheard the other day that Jim Stein asked Tommy had asked Tommy to swap and run for post 1 after J. Lassitterwas told no by Mike to swap over
If Stein had anything to do with it, it can't be good. Remember the SMHA slush fund.
Lori

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that info. We cannot allow the DMA nose back under the tent and thence to the tax trough.
A vote for Nutter is a vote to let the damned DMA and the Kearns Earthkeepers run wild through the city's reserve fund.
A vote for Colville is the same as your statement above also. One thing we can say Tommy will not play sides.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of129
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••