Lucky Dawgs is tired of the BS

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ms Terri

Tampa, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2011
If St. Marys Seafood wants to play games like high school girls then let them be but we will not par take in such foolishness - but I am here to say Lucky Dawgs is not closing nor do we intend on closing and to the good people of St. Marys and our regulars - Thank You - and the next time someone wants to engage us in some Topix blog at least spell the name right! Peace :)
Raven

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Fire some of those delicious slaw dogs up MS Terri. Best in town.
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jun 25, 2011
Ms Terri wrote:
If St. Marys Seafood wants to play games like high school girls then let them be but we will not par take in such foolishness - but I am here to say Lucky Dawgs is not closing nor do we intend on closing and to the good people of St. Marys and our regulars - Thank You - and the next time someone wants to engage us in some Topix blog at least spell the name right! Peace :)
You have already left St. Marys for South West Florida why do you worry about any of this ?
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2011
you where just a renter when you lived here.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jun 25, 2011
Dixville wrote:
And your point is?
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2011
no skin (money) in the game easy to leave.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2011
Dixville wrote:
no skin (money) in the game easy to leave.
Congrats! Your most asinine assertion so far.
ms terri

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Jun 25, 2011
Dixville wrote:
what the heck does that have to do with any of this who cares if I rented or owned I still have a place there - I don't want Lucky Dawgs dragged into this bs on this web site
ms terri

Spring Hill, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! Your most asinine assertion so far.
Thank You :)
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jun 25, 2011
You have to claim Florida after 30 days of working and living there. You don't want them (Florida) on your ass. You know someone is going to turn you in to the State of Florida and to the Liquor License Dept. of Revenue in Georgia.

You are headed into a storm.
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jun 26, 2011
Did we hit a nerve ? Cat got your toughies ?(difficult problem or situation)
Dixville

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jun 26, 2011
Look out ! Here comes the Judge.

Since: May 10

Madison, WI

#14 Jun 26, 2011
ms terri wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You :)
Please, I hope your were being just as sarcastic as Jay was being to you.
methmouth

Madison, WI

#16 Jun 26, 2011
Dixville wrote:
So....you live next to me in the old motel on US 17 beside State Line Nursery. And your teeth are worse than mine. Ms. Terri has beautiful teeth.
Smart Money

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Jun 27, 2011
Dixville wrote:
You have to claim Florida after 30 days of working and living there. You don't want them (Florida) on your ass. You know someone is going to turn you in to the State of Florida and to the Liquor License Dept. of Revenue in Georgia.
You are headed into a storm.
Just because you don't like this post does not make it untrue
jane k

Madison, WI

#18 Jun 27, 2011
I think we should bulldoze St. Mary's Seafood, take a few months to clean up the grease and roaches and simply build another Lucky Dawgs. At least we'd have 2 good restaurants in St. Marys. If they don't close SMS, at least put a tarp over it so I don't have to look at it every day. It typifies everything I hate about this place.
Smart Money

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Jun 27, 2011
jane k wrote:
I think we should bulldoze St. Mary's Seafood, take a few months to clean up the grease and roaches and simply build another Lucky Dawgs. At least we'd have 2 good restaurants in St. Marys. If they don't close SMS, at least put a tarp over it so I don't have to look at it every day. It typifies everything I hate about this place.
You go girl
Five in the middle

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Jun 27, 2011
jane k wrote:
You are on clueless bitch
Nammour

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2011
Ms Terri wrote:
Terri this is Nammour, I just want you to know that we have never said anything about you or Lucky Dawgs, we have been friends for a while and its upsetting that you or West would think that me or anyone of my brothers or anyone that works for us would do this. We wish all the success to all of us, there is enough business for all of us. Don't let the people in this forum cause a problem between us. If you want give me a call at the office so we can talk.
It is true

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2011
There are lots of trouble makers in Camden County. Business owners need to stick together and confront one another and not assume that their competition is bashing them.

I hope you two folks realize that most people appreciate the hard work that business owners put into trying to make a success. Long, hard hours and you just can't please everyone.

Truthfully business owners should stay off of these blogs and if there is an issue get together privately and stick together. After all most folks are in the same boat; trying to make a buck and having a great reputation. I am glad to be out of business in this county. There was so much cut throat going on etc and well, it is just exasperating to say the least.

Good Luck to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yep, Republicans shutting down DHS 39 min Proud Veteran 3
Community solar power program 40 min Bob 12
Kingsland Adventure Park put on Thin Ice 46 min Anon 24
The pres. honors a thug. 46 min Proud Veteran 3
Georgia, we have a problem 1 hr georgia lady 5
Are the EarthKeepers good for St Marys 3 hr Moreno Jay 78
despots of democracy 11 hr History Buff 3
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web